Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
In the Bible, Genesis 6:9 - 9:17 it says:

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

So, they put two of every species on the ark.

Like sharks, fish, jellyfish....

How on EARTH did fish, and jellyfish and sharks survive on the ark for 40 days and 40 nights?

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

How on EARTH did fish, and jellyfish and sharks survive on the ark for 40 days and 40 nights?

And how did all the animals that lived on other continents get to the Ark?

It's a silly old story, and I assume allegory.

What did they teach you in the Madrassas that you attended as a child, anyway?

And how did all the animals that lived on other continents get to the Ark?

And what did they eat? Two lions would need ANIMALS to eat. So, did they put every species on and then the lions ate half of them or what?

Why would anyone put fish and jellyfish and sharks on a boat during a flood? Afraid they might drown in the water? Something very fishy here.

1649390711814.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why would anyone put fish and jellyfish and sharks on a boat during a flood? Afraid they might drown in the water? Something very fishy here.

I can hear the drums and cymbals from here.

Yeah, why would you put fish and things that live in the water on a boat to protect them from the water that they already live in?

I'm sure some religious person has the answer to this riddle.....

How did Jesus feed all those people from one loaf of bread and a few fish?

Miracles and planning by God, that's how.

Right.... "miracles".....

There are 1.25 million species of animals identified right now. How'd they get 2.5 million species of animals on a wooden boat?

"miracles" again?

"Believe me, dear people, and if what I say isn't believable, I have "miracles" to throw at you to answer anything that is clearly nonsense".

Many times in the Bible people are fed with the word of God. There are also passages about having their thirst quenched.

Ah another example of why literacy does no good for some people.

There are two versions of that allegory in Genesis, most people wouldn't know that, since most of the wankers who criticize it have never read it so don't have a clue; the first version has single pairs of animals in its narrative, while the second narrative in another chapter has seven pairs of animals.

Now, let's see if any of the 'realists' can explain what is meant by each version.

I can hear the drums and cymbals from here.

Yeah, why would you put fish and things that live in the water on a boat to protect them from the water that they already live in?

I'm sure some religious person has the answer to this riddle.....

There is an entire book in the OT that points out God did it just to piss you off.

Forum List

Back