I'm libertarian, but you may not believe it.

Thank you for admitting you are uneducated. You can't just read the Constitution and say you understand it. You have to read cases and about how the Constitution was interpreted. But I get it you dont want to possibly run across anything that might possibly change your warped view on things. So best not to read any books on the subject, right?

Constitutional Law text books dont interpret the Constitution. You'd lknow that if you ever read one.

So yes, from what you've said you're just another dumb uneducated libertarian. Maybe you're even a sovereign citizen.
Oh no....the "I know more than you" middle school tactic. Your words strongly insinuate that you have a judgmental mindset. Do you find yourself frequently needing to state your credentials when faced with opposing viewpoints?

Since this is a public format your words are read by many others. If you are a constitutional expert, why would you shut down a potential opportunity to enhance knowledge? What is your reason for coming on USMB? Your last post was defensive and childlike. I can only hope that you're not an educator in any shape or form. One thing at which you appear well-versed is staining any possibility of a worthwhile conversation.

Oh no....the "I know more than you" middle school tactic. Your words strongly insinuate that you have a judgmental mindset. Do you find yourself frequently needing to state your credentials when faced with opposing viewpoints?

Since this is a public format your words are read by many others. If you are a constitutional expert, why would you shut down a potential opportunity to enhance knowledge? What is your reason for coming on USMB? Your last post was defensive and childlike. I can only hope that you're not an educator in any shape or form. One thing at which you appear well-versed is staining any possibility of a worthwhile conversation.
I have not once "stated my credentials". You however, have outed yourself as a know nothing libertarian, exactly as I originally described in my initial post. YOU are the one that refuses to enhance your knowledge as you stated you gain all your knowledge about the Constitution by simply reading it instead of reading about Supreme Court rulings and justices' opinions. You're an idiot.

Feeling of inferiority creeping into claire.....

Feeling of inferiority creeping into claire.....
I’ll accept that feedback otto. That could have been the case and I will consider it more.

My pet peeve is with unnecessary rudeness. Not witty comebacks, not sarcasm that is just that, just plain rude. I’ve run into 5 posters who appear to live their lives in a constant state of rudeness. If I respond I can either go down to that level or stay out of the mud. Admittedly, I choose to get into the mud at times but only for short durations lol

I’ll accept that feedback otto. That could have been the case and I will consider it more.

My pet peeve is with unnecessary rudeness. Not witty comebacks, not sarcasm that is just that, just plain rude. I’ve run into 5 posters who appear to live their lives in a constant state of rudeness. If I respond I can either go down to that level or stay out of the mud. Admittedly, I choose to get into the mud at times but only for short durations lol
I agree with that sentiment on rudeness. We all play in the dirt occasionally.

Just admit you're an anti-intellectual and all will be forgiven.

I have not once "stated my credentials". You however, have outed yourself as a know nothing libertarian, exactly as I originally described in my initial post. YOU are the one that refuses to enhance your knowledge as you stated you gain all your knowledge about the Constitution by simply reading it instead of reading about Supreme Court rulings and justices' opinions. You're an idiot.
My comment about the need to state your credentials is something I picture you doing in the real world and doing it frequently, but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. I am a weak empath but get it right most often. I now look forward to your personal slams about empaths and that only idiots would claim such a thing. This is more evidence than I needed about your impermeable brain, my friend.

My comment about the need to state your credentials is something I picture you doing in the real world and doing it frequently, but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. I am a weak empath but get it right most often. I now look forward to your personal slams about empaths and that only idiots would claim such a thing. This is more evidence than I needed about your impermeable brain, my friend.
Reading books on a subject is now considered by your ilk "checking credentials"? LOL ok whatever you say. I guess for you it's out of the ordinary to be around actual educated people that have read books. Anti-intellectuals like yourself evidently think you were born with some innate knowledge that you were born with. For you, books are for "the elites" and scary things you dont want to have to deal with.

In the real world, from what you described, you are in no way in any way knowledgeable about the Constitution. Like I said, simply reading the Constitution, while a start, in no way makes you knowledgeable about the subject. But I'll never get that through your thick skull. You're just another crackpot libertarian, as I suspected.

I love to ridicule the flawed thinking of both of the twoparties. So, if you are a Democrat, you will probably think me a Trumper. If you are a Trumper, you will probably accuse me of being a Trump-bashing liberal. If you are a never-Trumper Republican/conservative, you will probably think I'm a pro-Trump liberal. Or something.

Libertarianism is on life support at the moment, due to COVID being used as an excuse for authoritarianism. I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I am fully vaxxed and I'll get the booster when I can. But I'm an anti-vaxx mandate guy, so that may get some of you torqued up.

Anyway, it's all in good fun for me. I don't expect to change the world on a message board, so I don't get in a twist about it. Look forward to friendly (hopefully) debates with you all.
You took the kill shot? Nice knowing ya. Better make your will our 3 to five years from now,that is unless you think the best doctors in the world are quacks.lol

well you are at least awake on how Biden got elected,the Biden lovers here cannot deal with reality as you can that dead people voting git him elected.they think entire nfl stadiums are chanting let’s go Brandon. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

You took the kill shot? Nice knowing ya. Better make your will our 3 to five years from now,that is unless you think the best doctors in the world are quacks.lol

well you are at least awake on how Biden got elected,the Biden lovers here cannot deal with reality as you can that dead people voting git him elected.they think entire nfl stadiums are chanting let’s go Brandon. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:
You think dead people got Biden elected? You belong in a straightjacket.

Have you had English yet in school?

Reading books on a subject is now considered by your ilk "checking credentials"? LOL ok whatever you say. I guess for you it's out of the ordinary to be around actual educated people that have read books. Anti-intellectuals like yourself evidently think you were born with some innate knowledge that you were born with. For you, books are for "the elites" and scary things you dont want to have to deal with.

In the real world, from what you described, you are in no way in any way knowledgeable about the Constitution. Like I said, simply reading the Constitution, while a start, in no way makes you knowledgeable about the subject. But I'll never get that through your thick skull. You're just another crackpot libertarian, as I suspected.

Claire is a lot smarter than you, and is not an authoritarian leftist like you. If that is what you mean by her "ilk", I can only wish she had more.

You suffer from the misapprehension that your being an uber-conformist Stalinist makes you an intellectual. It doesn't. It actually provides evidence to the contrary.

Claire is a lot smarter than you, and is not an authoritarian leftist like you. If that is what you mean by her "ilk", I can only wish she had more.

You suffer from the misapprehension that your being an uber-conformist Stalinist makes you an intellectual. It doesn't. It actually provides evidence to the contrary.
Is your post supposed to mean something?

Would it help your reading comprehension if I translated into Ebonics for you, Otto?
Great, now it's racial on top of the communist uber thing.

Yeah, I'm going to need to you to both whitesplain and conservasplain what the hell you mean...

Great, now it's racial on top of the communist uber thing.

Yeah, I'm going to need to you to both whitesplain and conservasplain what the hell you mean...
It isn't my job to teach you English. That is the job of your teacher.

What grade are you in? If middle, school, I'd say you still have time to achieve normal comprehension if you apply yourself.

Good luck!

It isn't my job to teach you English. That is the job of your teacher.

What grade are you in? If middle, school, I'd say you still have time to achieve normal comprehension if you apply yourself.

Good luck!
I will note under can't explain.

Smiles… now, now JD- don’t get your feathers in an uproar. I knew exactly that you were wanting to know which interpretation of the constitution I had read. Primary source is the best way to go. That’s why I admitted I’ve had to review it over and over.

I have no doubt that you are well-versed in various interpretations of the constitution. Would you like to play a game of who can interpret each line the best? You probably have entire passages memorized and ready to battle!

My point remains the same without the need for your posturing. You are incorrect to say that libertarians are dumb people and that they don’t even know the constitution. My response is mostly on the behalf of a new reader who might take your inaccurate opinion as factual.

Most libertarians are impressive at defending Constitution and Liberty. You're very good at it. Can tell right off you're not the anarcho-lib type hiding out in our VERY large tent. LOL...

Forum List

Back