Zone1 I'm Gonna Say It: You're Living in a Simulation

Haha. Well Trump is a piece of shit and has proven that so I think most people and animals are morally superior to him. As for his supporters, no I wouldn’t judge their morality on a political vote. I don’t really like to judge anybody else’s morality cause what the hell do I know? I also don’t tend to compare myself to others. I’m just doing my thing as is everybody else in this life.

Why are you getting all personal about me all of a sudden? I thought we were talking about whether virtue exists
I’m not trying to bust your balls. Just giving you food for thought. It isn’t virtuous to see one’s self as morally superior to others. It’s the dunning effect instead.

I’m not trying to bust your balls. Just giving you food for thought. It isn’t virtuous to see one’s self as morally superior to others. It’s the dunning effect instead.
I’m not claiming to be virtuous. Not sure how this discussion became about me.

I’m pretty sure you are trying to bust my balls…. Which is fine, but I’d prefer you do it on topic

I’m not claiming to be virtuous. Not sure how this discussion became about me.

I’m pretty sure you are trying to bust my balls…. Which is fine, but I’d prefer you do it on topic
I’m not and that’s good but you might want to watch out for signs of your moral superiority.

I’m not and that’s good but you might want to watch out for signs of your moral superiority.
I in no way feel morally superior to people I don’t know. I don’t think that way. I have many flaws that I work on daily. I have enough to worry about for myself to care how I stack up to others. Again why are you making this discussion about me and my morals?! What does that have to do with your original question about if Virtues exists and what I answered with?

I in no way feel morally superior to people I don’t know. I don’t think that way. I have many flaws that I work on daily. I have enough to worry about for myself to care how I stack up to others. Again why are you making this discussion about me and my morals?! What does that have to do with your original question about if Virtues exists and what I answered with?
How many times do I have to tell you I am not busting your balls or making this about you?

How many times do I have to tell you I am not busting your balls or making this about you?
Your last several posts have been about me personally. Trying to make it about about my personal moral superiority and moral opinions I’m injecting into my answers to your question about virtue.

You have yet to actually address my real answers about nature and nurture, so you can see how it appears that you are stirring the subject away from my on topic answers to make it something personal.

Your last several posts have been about me personally. Trying to make it about about my personal moral superiority and moral opinions I’m injecting into my answers to your question about virtue.

You have yet to actually address my real answers about nature and nurture, so you can see how it appears that you are stirring the subject away from my on topic answers to make it something personal.
I was using you to make a point. Do you want to keep going?

I was using you to make a point. Do you want to keep going?
Would love to if you could actually get back to the subject and respond to my original answers to your question about virtue existing. Do you agree or disagree with my answers?

Would love to if you could actually get back to the subject and respond to my original answers to your question about virtue existing. Do you agree or disagree with my answers?
I already addressed this I think. Virtue is extant. It exists for logical reasons. It can’t be just anything. In its purest form it is done for no other reason than one cares about others.

I already addressed this I think. Virtue is extant. It exists for logical reasons. It can’t be just anything. In its purest form it is done for no other reason than one cares about others.
That care for others and actions taken to help others is virtue. Correct? It’s comes naturally and it is also taught to help advance our civilization. Thats pretty much exactly what my original response to your question was

The fact that’s it’s misleading is the absence of truth.
That’s not correct. Most conspiracies are built on truth and facts. That’s how they become believable. It only takes a few twists and turns to take the narrative into misleading and distorted directions

That’s not correct. Most conspiracies are built on truth and facts. That’s how they become believable. It only takes a few twists and turns to take the narrative into misleading and distorted directions
It is correct. You even used the phrase “false premise”.

Forum List

Back