Zone1 I'm Gonna Say It: You're Living in a Simulation

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Not sure what we aren't "real.," but this existence isn't the REAL world. It only seems real to us because it's all we have to judge by.

"Simulation" may not be fully accurate, but with modern computer technology it's the closest thing we have.

It's why beings from outside our universe aren't bound by the laws that govern this universe.

God gave us free will in this universe to see who among us is worthy of TRUE LIFE.

"Trans dimensional" is how I would describe how the spirit world is able to come and go in and out of our universe and reveal themselves as "human" when necessary. Heaven is a "place" but you can't get there from here no matter how many billions of light years you travel, or even look through your telescopes. Physical Man simply cannot get to that reality.

Here's the thing. It ultimately doesn't matter if you're part of a larger simulation of a Universe. It doesn't matter if there are multiple dimensions which we are unable to perceive or with which we can interact.

Ultimately, what matters is what we do in The Universe we are in.

A Borneo tribesman, living all his life in a jungle or a medieval serf who never traveled more than two miles from his hut, they had no knowledge of the larger world and had no meaningful way to interact with that world even if they knew about it. They lived the best tribesman / serf life they could. The tried to find love, comfort, and sex and live as long as they could.

If you believe yourself to be a simulation, be the best simulation you can be and have fun.

Here's the thing. It ultimately doesn't matter if you're part of a larger simulation of a Universe. It doesn't matter if there are multiple dimensions which we are unable to perceive or with which we can interact.

Ultimately, what matters is what we do in The Universe we are in.

A Borneo tribesman, living all his life in a jungle or a medieval serf who never traveled more than two miles from his hut, they had no knowledge of the larger world and had no meaningful way to interact with that world even if they knew about it. They lived the best tribesman / serf life they could. The tried to find love, comfort, and sex and live as long as they could.

If you believe yourself to be a simulation, be the best simulation you can be and have fun.
Pretty much agree with this. This is our universe, and we are here for the duration. But it comforts me to know that reality is so much greater. Paul even referred to it

Not sure what we aren't "real.," but this existence isn't the REAL world. It only seems real to us because it's all we have to judge by.

"Simulation" may not be fully accurate, but with modern computer technology it's the closest thing we have.

It's why beings from outside our universe aren't bound by the laws that govern this universe.

God gave us free will in this universe to see who among us is worthy of TRUE LIFE.

Neil is so cute. The 1990s, Neil? The Vedic scientists conceived these ideas over 5,000 years ago. You're just catching on now.

Such arrogance. :71:

Neil is so cute. The 1990s, Neil? The Vedic scientists conceived these ideas over 5,000 years ago. You're just catching on now.

I'm not 5,000 years old.

This computer age makes it all make sense

To be fair, he didn't say it was his idea. He just stated it's hard to argue with the idea.

We already know to a high degree of certainty the cosmology of The Universe and ... it's turtles all the way down.

turtles-all-the-way-down-a-book-review.jpg

I'm not 5,000 years old. This computer age makes it all make sense

You don't have to be DA and maybe so, but that doesn't change the fact that the Vedas conceived the idea 5,000 years ago and they had a profound influence on all of physics today.

You don't have to be DA and maybe so, but that doesn't change the fact that the Vedas conceived the idea 5,000 years ago and they had a profound influence on all of physics today.

What is your point? Do you believe this "reality" is reality?

Seems more important to you to "prove" you're the smartest guy in the room, besides discuss ideas

Last edited:
What is your point? Do you believe this "reality" is reality?

Seems more important to you to "prove" you're something besides discuss ideas

Just pointing out the obvious that when Neil says these ideas were born in 1990, that he's sadly very wrong, which is surprising considering that a snowstorm brought him and Sagan together with Carl becoming his mentor too in the process!

Can I upgrade my Avatar in this simulation? I'd like to add super human strength and lots of gold tokens.

Just pointing out the obvious that when Neil says these ideas were born in 1990, that he's sadly very wrong, which is surprising considering that a snowstorm brought him and Sagan together with Carl becoming his mentor too in the process!
Is Neil still peddling climate change?

In honestly don't know. I've never been a great Neil fan but I started to catch onto him more when he did his remakes of Cosmos with the help of Carl's wife, Ann Druyan.
K...Answered my own question. Looks like Neil has a personal vendetta against anyone questioning 'climate change.'

Neil deGrasse Tyson Destroys Climate Change Deniers' Favorite Argument In 1 Tweet​

I seriously doubt that Trump gave us free will in this universe to see who among us is worthy of TRUE LIFE. He’s probably just messing with us for his own entertainment

Everything is made manifest by mind.

Another idiot Democrat
I’m not a democrat. I’m a program put here by the Administration to monitor, test, challenge and ultimately judge the base soul programs (you). Right now you are failing to make it to the gold zone of True life but there is still time if you can grow some humility and change your ways.

Forum List

Back