I'm Confused

Really,.. you still think that even after that stunt he pulled with Afghanistan?

I never needed to.
Yes, I do... I think our military leaders were more responsible for what happened in Afghanistan even though POTUS is ultimately responsible. Bidens big mess up was lying about the situation to the American people. That I find unacceptable but if lying was an impeachable offense I don't think we would have a political last more than a week in their position. Either way it was going to get messy and I think they misjudged how soon the Taliban would take over the country.

I'm not seeing what this has to do with the OP...

How many have been charged with insurrection? In America you’re innocent til proven guilty. Correct?
Fuck man, we didn't even charge anyone with treason or insurrection for the Civil War. You want them to charge all these yahoos of Trumpybear's flock with insurrection for their little trot through the Capitol?

Innocent till proven huh? Nice saying, not reality. If everyone was presumed innocent the jails wouldn't be filled with all those people waiting for their day in court.

Fuck man, we didn't even charge anyone with treason or insurrection for the Civil War. You want them to charge all these yahoos of Trumpybear's flock with insurrection for their little trot through the Capitol?

Innocent till proven huh? Nice saying, not reality. If everyone was presumed innocent the jails wouldn't be filled with all those people waiting for their day in court.
Why not? If that’s the crime then yes. Post Civil War the crimes were forgiven as part of the reconciliation. So you don’t believe that someone is innocent until proven guilty. Typical leftist.

So you don’t believe that someone is innocent until proven guilty. Typical leftist.

What fairy land do you live in? If people are presumed innocent why are they locked up while awaiting trial? It's a legal term for juries, not something for practical application in real life.

I don't know,.. why don't you go ask Corn Pop or one of Joe Biden's butt wipers. I can bet your bottom dollar that he would even give you a free ride down to the white house in his eighteen wheeler if you wanted to. Since he's over a hundred and eighty years old, I bet a lot of people have asked him over the years. :rolleyes:
That's a very con-fused answer. Just so you know.

They need people of color to vote for them. They state the GOP is racist so they get about 90% to vote Democrat. But if 75% vote Democrat because more and more people of color are garnering wealth and moving to the middle class they risk losing those votes because they moved so far left. Also the number of seats you have in Congress depends on your population. As people flee blue States like Cali for red states like Fl. Fl gains congressional seats while Cali loses them.
Still more fixation on minority voters.

Why are the democrats whining and complaining when they're the ones who stole the election?
#1, I'm not going to read 6 pages before I answer.
#2, You have ZERO proof the Election was stolen.
#3, There have been audits and certifications. Quit yer bitching.

We, the other 55% that you have zero respect for, are tired of your Big Lie.
You Bitched about Russia, Russia, Russia for 4 years, and it continues today.
What you are doing with the Big Lie is 10X worse than Russia, Russia, Russia.

What fairy land do you live in? If people are presumed innocent why are they locked up while awaiting trial? It's a legal term for juries, not something for practical application in real life.
They aren’t if they can post bail. Or if they don’t have a prior criminal record they can go home on personal recognizance

Forum List

Back