I'm Confused

Democrat insiders are beginning to dread the upcoming midterm elections. And given the negative stories hitting the party from all angles, this is not an irrational fear.

That first paragraph of the article pretty much answers your question doesn't it ? They've been hiding behind the mainstream media ....but more and more are realizing it's all fake news and Trump was right.
Trump was right about what?

Reading it and listening to the testimony. I could not find one iota of actual collusion and conspiracy. NOT ONE!
What does collusion and conspiracy have to do with the points about the report I raised?

The testimony was somewhat farcical, as testimony goes. I'm not convinced you read the report given your ignorance about the points i already raised.

What does collusion and conspiracy have to do with the points about the report I raised?

The testimony was somewhat farcical, as testimony goes. I'm not convinced you read the report given your ignorance about the points i already raised.
The FBI, along with Obama, DNC, Clinton and Biden committed a conspiracy to defraud the American people when they colluded with Russia to create a weaponized Dirty Dossier with Putin's help to attack our Democracy and undermine The Executive Branch with an Bureaucratic COUP.

Fake news.
The most important 2 words of the last 5 years.
Haha. You think fake news is a new thing?! Come on. People haven’t trusted the news since the 24/7 cable news monopolies were born and news became an entertainment big money industry. News distrust and skepticism has been around for ever. Trump just used it to hide behind so he could attack and dismiss and persuade his followers to ignore all negative news about him, whether it be true or not. Sad thing is that the tactic worked so well on so many.

Because that was the crux of it. It is like doing a history paper on Winston Churchill but hardly ever mentioning him. Don't patronize me, leftist. You're an orderly. Relax.

Because that was the crux of it. It is like doing a history paper on Winston Churchill but hardly ever mentioning him. Don't patronize me, leftist. You're an orderly. Relax.
As is often the case, you're unable to follow along a simple conversation and instead fill it with frequent non-sequitors to hide ignorance, lies and shifting goal posts.

What a waste of time.

Having the Internet as a platform to challenge the fake news is new. ( relatively new ...now we can go back to Operation Mockingbird and start there if you like ....)
The internet is also a breeding ground for conspiracies and fake news… very easy for people to get stuck in a bubble and exposed to stuff that is way more extreme than regulated media is producing

It's your sick little deluded mind that sells lies as if it was truth, and refuses to see the truth that Joe Biden is a threat to National Security and is compromised by Russia and China due to his business dealings with them.
Hahahahaha, says the guy who was just talking about diaper changes. You can’t incessantly lie in all your posts and then try and attack others for lying. Those attacks carry zero weight

Biden is absolutely responsible as commander n chief but his rescissions are also a product of intelligence and military leadership.

Huh??
Really, it's sad that people can't look at reality and see things for what they are. You believe you're right because you don't spend the time to understand things properly. You just go with your emotion and forget reality.

Oh I'm sorry,.. here's a bit of reality for you then. He did promise us that after all.

joe-biden-11412.jpg

It's worthless toilet paper to wipe our asses with.

I'm not really sure what you guys were talking about but I'm sure that Biden could use it though. ;)

Forum List

Back