I'm Confused

Ok, thats a fine if you feel that way... So wouldn't supporting the investigation into it be the proper thing so that Hillary's fault could be exposed? Instead we had years of complaints from Trump and Republicans about a witch hunt and deep state investigation... Why would they react that way?
It would but the investigation didn't yield anything sans utter embarrassment.

With those demo rats (not you specifically if you're a little bit of one) nothing's ever their fault. :rolleyes:
ok so you don't think the investigation was valid or should have been supported because democrats were involved with it? Is that correct?

I agree with what you're saying just not how you're saying it and that's why I gave you a like. He might be somewhat a leftie, but he's also my online friend and brother so I'm not going to call him names unless I'm joking around lol :p (Cause I like him personally, I just don't like his politics.)
When someone tries to sell the same lie for 5 years, they get called on it, and they should be insulted, but I understand where you come from.

They went so far as the Knowingly file False Affidavits in FISA Court and did not even HESITATE when they knew the information was false. Same thing with Mueller who had proof, and knew The Dirty Dossier was false and just pushed forward with trying to prosecute an innocent man like he had done many times before.

I don't care if he is your friend. That isn't about Politics when you take it that far. That is outright character assassination and it's Evil to do that to someone THEY KNEW PRESIDENT TRUMP DID NOT collude with RUSSIA.

They did not care about THE TRUTH.

That is beyond Politics.

That is Evil Personified.

I'm not giving that a pass.

ok so you don't think the investigation was valid or should have been supported because democrats were involved with it? Is that correct?

Because how much investigating were they doing with the election?

The election wasn’t stolen by democrats. The complaints you hear are of people sick of hearing about a fake story and concern for why so many people have lost faith in our government because of one person.

When someone tries to sell the same lie for 5 years, they get called on it, and they should be insulted, but I understand where you come from.

They went so far as the Knowingly file False Affidavits in FISA Court and did not even HESITATE when they knew the information was false. Same thing with Mueller who had proof, and knew The Dirty Dossier was false and just pushed forward with trying to prosecute an innocent man like he had done many times before.

I don't care if he is your friend. That isn't about Politics when you take it that far. That is outright character assassination and it's Evil to do that to someone THEY KNEW PRESIDENT TRUMP DID NOT collude with RUSSIA.

They did not care about THE TRUTH.

That is beyond Politics.

That is Evil Personified.

I'm not giving that a pass.

All I'm saying is if you two want to fight, please leave me out of it. I don't want to be forced to take sides.

Ok, thats a fine if you feel that way... So wouldn't supporting the investigation into it be the proper thing so that Hillary's fault could be exposed? Instead we had years of complaints from Trump and Republicans about a witch hunt and deep state investigation... Why would they react that way?
Had justice been served, Hillary gets prosecuted, learns her lesson and doesn't throw in with Obama and Biden to buy a Dirty Dossier from Putin and then call in their Goons in The FBI to file False Affidavits, Lie to FISA and to The American People and drag us through a 4 year long witch hunt and attempted political crucifixion of an American President.

That is what happens in a banana republic when political crimes are not punished.

Then they start rigging primaries and elections, because they know they won't be held accountable for their actions no matter how extreme.

Last edited:
For $35mil? What was so informative? Give me five salient points now without scouring the web.
1. Russian hackers were well funded from the highest levels of the government
2. The theft of DNC’s servers occurred over a period of weeks using customized malware and spear phishing attacks.
3. Trump’s team was attempting to obtain access to the materials so they could plan their strategy around them
4. Attempts were made by Trump himself to stymie the special counsel investigation including ordering McGann to fire Mueller.
5. Numerous Trump associates lied in coordinated fashion to cover for Trump who had stated numerous times there was no connections between his campaign and Russia

I find the information to be very useful. Some may want to remain ignorant. I don’t.

Why are the democrats whining and complaining when they're the ones who stole the election? What are they so worried about? (Other than the fact that if justice were truly served the ones responsible for this would be thrown in prison.)

I see your problem. You've been suckered into believing "The Big Lie". Sorry for you.

Yes, but that still doesn't explain why they're worried about the integrity of elections when we're the ones who should be worried.
Where in your linked article does it say that the Dems are "worried about the integrity of elections "? Or, are these some voices you are hearing in your head? No wonder you are confused.

Truthiness. Right there.
I respectfully disagree.

Truthiness is the belief or assertion that a particular statement is true based on the intuition or perceptions of some individual or individuals, without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or facts.

Truthiness.png

Forum List

Back