85% of covid-19 deaths could have been prevented..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
...with varied and viable therapeutics .. but the FDA under the gestapo leaning Democratic Party political control refuses to acknowledge the likely realities..

So supposedly .. I've tested positive for covid-19 .. 3 times in the past (almost) 2 years.. the first time I believed it (all the signs were there) I was feeling crappy and no doubt about it..

SoOoo anyway .. they send me home to see if I get worse and die I suppose but ... I pulled through taking aspirin, various vitamins, lotsa water and some prayers to be honest..

The next 2 times I tested positive and I was feeling fine but still kept up with the same process.. (I'm thinking I've been blessed with natural immunity)

Now these days I keep hearing about a rather extensive list of therapeutics that far smarter people than me would recommend for treatment and survival from covid-19 but guess what.. Free Speech on the subject of therapeutics is Democratic Party/left wing VERBOTIN..!! .. :th_waiting:

...with varied and viable therapeutics .. but the FDA under the gestapo leaning Democratic Party political control refuses to acknowledge the likely realities..

So supposedly .. I've tested positive for covid-19 .. 3 times in the past (almost) 2 years.. the first time I believed it (all the signs were there) I was feeling crappy and no doubt about it..

SoOoo anyway .. they send me home to see if I get worse and die I suppose but ... I pulled through taking aspirin, various vitamins, lotsa water and some prayers to be honest..

The next 2 times I tested positive and I was feeling fine but still kept up with the same process.. (I'm thinking I've been blessed with natural immunity)

Now these days I keep hearing about a rather extensive list of therapeutics that far smarter people than me would recommend for treatment and survival from covid-19 but guess what.. Free Speech on the subject of therapeutics is Democratic Party/left wing VERBOTIN..!! .. :th_waiting:
You might be. You might not. You ought to get a serum test for the antibodies. LabCorp is all over the country and you will get a written report is about a week. All they will do is draw 3 vials of blood and send you on your way. Then you'll know. That first time when you felt crappy might have been the real deal. After my results, I bought really cool T-shirt, has a picture of the spike protein cell. It says above "Been There, Done That", and below says "Got The Antibodies."

Windfall profits from helping people die is hard to pass up for some. Even today good luck getting steroids or budesinoid.

You might be. You might not. You ought to get a serum test for the antibodies. LabCorp is all over the country and you will get a written report is about a week. All they will do is draw 3 vials of blood and send you on your way. Then you'll know. That first time when you felt crappy might have been the real deal. After my results, I bought really cool T-shirt, has a picture of the spike protein cell. It says above "Been There, Done That", and below says "Got The Antibodies."

Yup, I'm likely going to get the serum test for antibodies this week.. ;)

Forum List

Back