I'm all for Biden's ignorant alternative energy....when all positive values of fossil fuels are duplicated by EVs...

I'm sure you want to go back to coal too you moron. Sorry Oil and Gas. Your way is destroying this planet. I don't expect oil men to vote Democratic. I don't expect healthcare CEO's to vote Democratic. Hell, I don't expect any CEO's to be Democrats.
The problem with people like you is you have such a limited thinking capacity.
Plus you don't deal with FACTS...
Question: what was the USA CO2 emissions 20 years ago?
5,658,992 Kilotons (2003)
Question: what is the USA CO2 emissions in 2022?
4,970 metric tons (2022)
Question what was the population Of USA in 2003? 290.1 million (2003)

what was the population Of USA in 2022 --- 338,289,857

So tiny mind... EVEN though our population grew by 16% (48.6 million MORE in 2022,
CO2 emissions dropped... by 14%!!!
Why instead of "fossil fuels" being "guaranteed to be rid" by tiny minded people like Biden,
think!
GEEZ... maybe the solution is euthanize the "tiny mind" people as they seem to be the correlation here! That is instead of figuring out even better ways to reduce CO2 WITHOUT destroying 8% of the economy, use the "non-tiny-mind "people and come up with non-destructive ways of reducing emissions... Say like planting more trees, carbon sequestration, Decarbonisation tech instantly converts CO2 to solid carbon, all tools that cost FAR less than "riding fossil fuels" which will cost easily trillions of dollars in new construction of nuclear plants, solar panels and wind turbines..(which by the way are being dismantled due to environmental damages! (A key challenge facing the wind industry is the potential for turbines to adversely affect wild animals both directly, via collisions, as well as indirectly due to noise pollution, habitat loss, and reduced survival or reproduction.)

4,970 metric tons (2022)

So tiny mind... EVEN though our population grew by 16% (48.6 million MORE in 2022,
Why instead of "fossil fuels" being "guaranteed to be rid" by tiny minded people like Biden,
think!
GEEZ... maybe the solution is euthanize the "tiny mind" people as they seem to be the correlation here! That is instead of figuring out even better ways to reduce CO2 WITHOUT destroying 8% of the economy, use the "non-tiny-mind "people and come up with non-destructive ways of reducing emissions... Say like planting more trees, carbon sequestration, Decarbonisation tech instantly converts CO2 to solid carbon, all tools that cost FAR less than "riding fossil fuels" which will cost easily trillions of dollars in new construction of nuclear plants, solar panels and wind turbines..(which by the way are being dismantled due to environmental damages! (A key challenge facing the wind industry is the potential for turbines to adversely affect wild animals both directly, via collisions, as well as indirectly due to noise pollution, habitat loss, and reduced survival or reproduction.)
Why is it then that most of Trump's supporters, I mean besides rich people, are uneducated whites?

Are you an uneducated white? Did you go to college?

4,970 metric tons (2022)

think!

I'm sure you are missing something here. Not sure what your point is but

How much was the rest of the world polluting 20 years ago?

Are you telling me we are greener than before? Al Gore says you're welcome.

I'm sure you are missing something here. Not sure what your point is but

How much was the rest of the world polluting 20 years ago?

Are you telling me we are greener than before? Al Gore says you're welcome.
Again tiny minds like yours don't seem to know how to follow LINKS, substantiations!
FACTS are the USA with population increasing by 16% in the last 20 years, CO2 emissions have declined 14% in the USA! All done without EVs! All done with fossil fuels!
Now you are 100% right about the rest of the world! HERE are the facts:
CO2 Emissions by Country
Worldometer CO2 Emissions by Country - Worldometer
# Country CO2 Emissions (tons, 2016)
1 China 10,432,751,400
2 United States 5,011,686,600
3 India 2,533,638,100

China emits 2 times what the USA emits and what is going to happen it will be WORSE
with EVs as EVs need Lithium.
Chile has the largest lithium reserves worldwide by a large margin

Particularly in hard rock mining, for every tonne of mined lithium, 15 tonnes of CO2 are emitted into the air.
NOW tiny brain... explain how with China emitting 2 times the amount of CO2 as the USA and China being the 2nd largest producer of Lithium 15 tons of CO2 emitted for every ton of lithium... where is China's obligation to limiting EMISSIONS?

Report: China emissions exceed all developed nations combined​

So dumb ass Biden wants to Rid fossil fuels that have been working on reducing CO2 emissions and replace with lithium powered batteries? That in the production produces
15 tons of CO2 for every ton of Lithium mined?

How idiotic and Biden signed on Aug. 5, 2021,the executive order that states:
Biden signs order aiming for half of new vehicles to be electric by 2030
Automakers' expected quick transition from gas-burning cars and trucks to electric is a key part of the White House strategy to fight global warming.
So not only has he helped China INCREASE their CO2 emissions, BUT in the process wants to destroy 3,400 fossil fueled plants that provide 61% of our electricity!

So again tiny brain... I know, I know, just too much factual information to be absorbed!
So in summary, idiots like Biden tell oil companies he's working to put them out of business! The oil companies say ok... "we'll raise prices now while volume is good!"
In the meantime dumb ass Biden encourages China to increase their CO2 emissions
by producing lithium used in making EVs' batteries!

You are right.. too complicated for tiny brains to absorb!

Last edited:
Again tiny minds like yours don't seem to know how to follow LINKS, substantiations!
FACTS are the USA with population increasing by 16% in the last 20 years, CO2 emissions have declined 14% in the USA! All done without EVs! All done with fossil fuels!
Now you are 100% right about the rest of the world! HERE are the facts:
CO2 Emissions by Country
Worldometer CO2 Emissions by Country - Worldometer
# Country CO2 Emissions (tons, 2016)
1 China 10,432,751,400
2 United States 5,011,686,600
3 India 2,533,638,100

China emits 2 times what the USA emits and what is going to happen it will be WORSE
with EVs as EVs need Lithium.
Chile has the largest lithium reserves worldwide by a large margin

Particularly in hard rock mining, for every tonne of mined lithium, 15 tonnes of CO2 are emitted into the air.
NOW tiny brain... explain how with China emitting 2 times the amount of CO2 as the USA and China being the 2nd largest producer of Lithium 15 tons of CO2 emitted for every ton of lithium... where is China's obligation to limiting EMISSIONS?

Report: China emissions exceed all developed nations combined​

So dumb ass Biden wants to Rid fossil fuels that have been working on reducing CO2 emissions and replace with lithium powered batteries? That in the production produces
15 tons of CO2 for every ton of Lithium mined?

How idiotic and Biden signed on Aug. 5, 2021,the executive order that states:
Biden signs order aiming for half of new vehicles to be electric by 2030
Automakers' expected quick transition from gas-burning cars and trucks to electric is a key part of the White House strategy to fight global warming.
So not only has he helped China INCREASE their CO2 emissions, BUT in the process wants to destroy 3,400 fossil fueled plants that provide 61% of our electricity!

So again tiny brain... I know, I know, just too much factual information to be absorbed!
So in summary, idiots like Biden tell oil companies he's working to put them out of business! The oil companies say ok... "we'll raise prices now while volume is good!"
In the meantime dumb ass Biden encourages China to increase their CO2 emissions
by producing lithium used in making EVs' batteries!

You are right.. too complicated for tiny brains to absorb!
It's too complicated for you to understand.

You can lay out facts and still come to the wrong conclusions. Armchair quarterbacking? Cherry picking?

So the economy is booming and you can't pick on Biden for that so nit pick on global trade and tell us how you'd do it better. Sure you would. Or more likely you'd get in and realize their doing it this way for a reason. Above your pay grade.

It's like the border. Sure the border is a problem but did Trump solve the problem? It's not like they are sneaking in. We see them coming. Trump and you would just turn asylum seekers away? No chance? Hey, I agree. I don't like how they're coming. They should go to the US embassy in their country and ask for asylum. Not come flooding our border. WTF? Fix that Biden.

But he will

Having grown up in a state that is "All ears"... I've learned over 78 years that all factors be they ever so minor and detailed, should BE considered.
Read how a realistic person answers a supposedly "woke" major corporation pushing their EVs.

"For those of you that think electric vehicles are the answer- this is a true story from a farmer in the Midwest- and I’m re-posting it-
A close friend farms over 10,000 acres of corn in the mid-west. The property is spread out over 3 counties. His operation is a "partnership farm" with John Deere. They use the larger farm operations as demonstration projects for promotion and development of new equipment. He recently received a phone call from his John Deere representative, and they want the farm to go to electric tractors and combines in 2023. He currently has 5 diesel combines that cost $900,000 each that are traded in every 3 years. Also, over 10 really BIG tractors.
JD wants him to go all electric soon.
He said: "Ok, I have some questions. How do I charge these combines when they are 3 counties away from the shop in the middle of a cornfield, in the middle of nowhere?" "How do I run them 24 hours a day for 10 or 12 days straight when the harvest is ready, and the weather is coming in?" "How do I get a 50,000+ lb. combine that takes up the width of an entire road back to the shop 20 miles away when the battery goes dead?"
There was dead silence on the other end of the phone.
When the corn is ready to harvest, it has to have the proper sugar and moisture content. If it is too wet, it has to be put in giant dryers that burn natural or propane gas, and lots of it. Harvest time is critical because if it degrades in sugar content or quality, it can drop the value of his crop by half a million dollars or more. It is analyzed at time of sale. It is standard procedure to run these machines 10 to 12 days straight, 24 hours a day at peak harvest time. When they need fuel, a tanker truck delivers it, and the machines keep going. John Deere's only answer is "we're working on it." They are being pushed by the lefty Dems in the government to force these electric machines on the American farmer. These people are out of control. They are messing with the production of food crops that feed people and livestock... all in the name of their "green dream."
Look for the cost of your box of cornflakes to triple in the next 24 months...”
Wake up! Stand up! Speak up!"
Snopes.com and John Deere tell us that this story is fabricated bullshit.

Forum List

Back