"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Cry, cry, cry. Then lie, lie, lie. Your usual methods. You’re going to be miserable when nothing happens to Trump. And I’ll be sure to rub your face in it at every opportunity.

this post is now bookmarked.

lol ...

I am just trying to show that we are very polarized in America. I am unsure how that gets unraveled. It’s possible that Trump wants to testify but his attorneys say it’s not worth it given the case is slim.

what if the evidence shows him to be whatever they wanna nab him on -

will you accept it or think he was railroaded with fabricated evidence?

1642642587613.png

“The valuations of Mr. Trump’s triplex apartment in Trump Tower since at least 2012 were based on the assertion that the triplex apartment was 30,000 square feet in size,” the statement said. “However, the actual size of Mr. Trump’s triplex apartment was 10,996 square feet, and documents confirming that fact were signed by Mr. Trump himself in 2012.” ~ letitia james

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ donald trump

& ^^^ THAT ^^^ is what he does to con his way thru life.

she's the AG of NYS. she doesn't run any given city, nor write the laws, & DAs, their prosecutors, police & funding from legislatures all come b4 she is even thought to be responsible.
Yep and she is going after Trump solely for political reasons. No doubt.

Yep and she is going after Trump solely for political reasons. No doubt.

like when she went after him for stealing from his 'charity' & used it as his own personal piggy bank?

you don't think he shoulda been held responsible for being a thief?

you do know he admitted to 19 counts of fraud in that case, don't you?

like when she went after him for stealing from his 'charity' & used it as his own personal piggy bank?

you don't think he shoulda been held responsible for being a thief?

you do know he admitted to 19 counts of fraud in that case, don't you?
Trump is no Boy Scout. That’s what endears him to me. I do not want a Boy Scout leading this country.

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.
What’s the upside answering the questions?

Seriously. What possible upside is there for him to not remain silent?

Yes you illiterate uneducated fucktard. If I know you can’t prove your case and you don’t have the power to make me talk, so I simply take the 5th and shove your face in it.
Now that the SCOTUS has handed Trump's ass back to him your criminal buddies will have no choice but to take the 5th, because guess what? All those documents will be handed over to the commission who will have Meadows, Bannon & the rest of that mob right where they want them.

WINNING!

Now you can cry. You got good reason to, Trump asslicker.

This is going to be fun!

No, you’re being told to take your bullshit, no evidence found witch hunt and shove it extremely far up your ass. The onus of proof is on YOU and it’s obvious you can’t do it.
I want to hereby take the oppurtunity to thank the SCOTUS for upholding the Constitution & for telling Trump to take his bullshit about Executive Priviledge & shove it extremely far up HIS ass.

Trump being full of shit with that claim is what was really "obvious".

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.

The point of the 5th amendment is that the prosecutor is trying to make you look bad.
For example, the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over testimony about Lewinsky, in the Paula Jones case.
But since Lewinski had absolutely nothing to do with the alleged sexual assault of Paula Jones by Bill Clinton, he should have just plead the 5th amendment.
The Lewinsky situation was not relevant and was private.
You don't have to be guilty to plead the 5th amendment.
It may or may not make you look good, but it does not really matter.
You can and should always plead the 5th amendment if you simply want to maintain your privacy.

As far as Hillary, I do not believe she ever invoked the 5th amendment.
Instead she pretended to not know much about computers, why Stevens in was in Benghazi, that no one else was given the debate questions, etc.
She is much too good of a liar to risk taking the 5th.

But any lawyer will always tell you to invoke the 5th until they given you immunity.

You can't plead the 5th for any question that can't incriminate you. A person can be questioned about what they know about the crimes of others. They have to answer those or be held in contempt. If the questions start addressing some crime you might have been involved in, then you can plead the fifth. You can't plead the fifth and then try and defend yourself.

And how many times he pled isn't the point is it?

Yes you can plead the 5th without having ever committed a crime.
I have done it many times.
The lawyers make you memorize, "I refuse to answer on the grounds it MAY TEND to incriminate me".
That does not mean you have to have actually committed a crime, but that the testimony could lead someone to incorrectly believe that you did.

For example, if you were talking with drinking buddies and happen to discuss how a particular crimes could be committed, you can plead the 5th even though you never actually did anything illegal.
That is because you have the right to privacy about your thoughts about theoretical actions that might cause a jury to get the wrong impression of you.

Forum List

Back