"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Taking the 5th so as to not incriminate onself is telling the govt. to "jam their witch hunt up their asses"?

That's really rich, Clown.

Trump & his entire clan are one huuuuuuuge CRIME FAMILY. Trump took the 5th because he's guilty as hell, dummy.
No, you’re being told to take your bullshit, no evidence found witch hunt and shove it extremely far up your ass. The onus of proof is on YOU and it’s obvious you can’t do it.

These cases are almost impossible to prove. I wish the AG luck. More waste of taxpayer dollars. NY has people pushing other people onto oncoming trains and she is worried about tax law. Amazing.

letitia james is working in tandem with the SDNY. she's going after him civally & SDNY is investigating the criminal side. they are shirley talking to each other.

of course not - that is why it is a constitutional right.

but it pretty much means that he IS guilty.

AF. because if he testified, he would have to tell the truth under oath & that he would screw himself right into some jail time & if he lied under oath, he'd screw himself right into some jail time.

so to try 'n save his sorry ass - he is allowed to keep his mouth shut.
I disagree. It could also mean that it’s a witch hunt and he wants the AG to make a case. He is also listening to his lawyers. Smartly. Sometimes discretion is best. I know you despise him, I get it. I feel the same way about the Squad, Schumer and Schiff.

Eric Trump took the 5th 500 times because the govt. has a "weak case"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yes you illiterate uneducated fucktard. If I know you can’t prove your case and you don’t have the power to make me talk, so I simply take the 5th and shove your face in it.

letitia james is working in tandem with the SDNY. she's going after him civally & SDNY is investigating the criminal side. they are shirley talking to each other.
Of course but they have to defeat his team of A list lawyers and they just have to delay for 10 mos. To me NY has much bigger issues than this. I refuse to allow my kids to visit as I no longer consider it safe. Well done DeBlasio.

of course not - that is why it is a constitutional right.

but it pretty much means that he IS guilty.

AF. because if he testified, he would have to tell the truth under oath & that he would screw himself right into some jail time & if he lied under oath, he'd screw himself right into some jail time.

so to try 'n save his sorry ass - he is allowed to keep his mouth shut.
No it’s doesn’t mean Trump is guilty of anything you idiot. Your pathetic excuses and whining just make it clear you’re a know nothing. Too funny watching Trump tell you to shove it up your ass.

because he is

GUILTY

AS

F.
That doesn’t make any sense and again you’re biased. Like I said, Waterbury, I get the hatred but imagine that hatred. Mine is 1000x greater for the traitors Schiff and Nadler. They are traitors to my people. That is unforgivable.

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.
You have COVID Derangement Syndrome from taking The Trump Vaccine!

No it’s doesn’t mean Trump is guilty of anything you idiot. Your pathetic excuses and whining just make it clear you’re a know nothing. Too funny watching Trump tell you to shove it up your ass.

:popcorn:

i wonder how much cash trumpco is gonna give the taxpayers of NY...

:popcorn:

i wonder how much cash trumpco is gonna give the taxpayers of NY...
And I wonder how much taxpayer money the AG will waste while not doing anything to keep the citizens of the city safe from deranged criminals who push law abiding citizens into oncoming trains?

That doesn’t make any sense

ya, that didn't come out the way i meant it. what i meant to say was his lawyer is advising him to stfu 'cause his lawyer knows that he's guilty AF.

and again you’re biased.

ya think? everything you have said on this here thread certainly shows you are as well.

Like I said, Waterbury,

:p

I get the hatred but imagine that hatred. Mine is 1000x greater for the traitors Schiff and Nadler. They are traitors to my people. That is unforgivable.

not sure how to respond to that 'cept .... ok?

Trump been indicted yet? You’ve only been promising that for years now......

donny had the protection of the oval office shielding him.

but not anymore.

why do you think he was so bent on staying in office - even going so far as to stage a coup to keep from what is all coming down now?

donny had the protection of the oval office shielding him.

but not anymore.

why do you think he was so bent on staying in office - even going so far as to stage a coup to keep from what is all coming down now?
Cry, cry, cry. Then lie, lie, lie. Your usual methods. You’re going to be miserable when nothing happens to Trump. And I’ll be sure to rub your face in it at every opportunity.

ya, that didn't come out the way i meant it. what i meant to say was his lawyer is advising him to stfu 'cause his lawyer knows that he's guilty AF.

ya think? everything you have said on this here thread certainly shows you are as well.

:p

not sure how to respond to that 'cept .... ok?
I am just trying to show that we are very polarized in America. I am unsure how that gets unraveled. It’s possible that Trump wants to testify but his attorneys say it’s not worth it given the case is slim.

And I wonder how much taxpayer money the AG will waste while not doing anything to keep the citizens of the city safe from deranged criminals who push law abiding citizens into oncoming trains?

she's the AG of NYS. she doesn't run any given city, nor write the laws, & DAs, their prosecutors, police & funding from legislatures all come b4 she is even thought to be responsible.

Forum List

Back