"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment"? Donald Trump

Exercising our 5th amendment rights is not an admission of guilt and cannot be viewed as such in court by a jury. The innocent also have the right to tell government to shove it. This in spite of what the left wing Nazi propagandist spew.

How can a guess be "bad"? We don't know what the AG has. LOL

To me it is 100% political. In America you are still innocent until proven guilty. Maybe not in your leftist America?
You sure do not know what they have. If they had all they needed, there would be no need for questions, yes?

Or he doesn't have anything to defend because he didn't do anything wrong and doesn't wish to give the AG any credence? You have made up your mind already so it doesn't matter what you think tbh
I have made up my mind that there is something afoul. He has the answers that will either confirm it or put it to rest. Based on the history of trump and his cronies, yes there is plenty afoul.

You sure do not know what they have. If they had all they needed, there would be no need for questions, yes?
If it is all about political theater then they know already that Trump will plead the 5th and the whole goal is try to embarrass him and throw red meat at idiot leftists such as yourself, who automatically jump to conclusions of guilt.

Lemmings will be Lemmings....

I have made up my mind that there is something afoul. He has the answers that will either confirm it or put it to rest. Based on the history of trump and his cronies, yes there is plenty afoul.
Precisely. You believe guilt no matter what. Why? You dislike Trump and the Trump family. Just come clean and state as such. You want it to be true.

If it is all about political theater then they know already that Trump will plead the 5th and the whole goal is try to embarrass him and throw red meat at idiot leftists such as yourself, who automatically jump to conclusions of guilt.

Lemmings will be Lemmings....
If he refuses to answer the questions, then yes he looks guilty. The whole goal is to get answers to questions based on his involvement. Trump has a sordid history, which is the reason for the inquiry in the first place.

Last edited:
If he refuses to answer the questions, then yes he looks guilty. The whole goal is to get answers to questions.
Does he legally have to answer them? Nope.

Why would he go against his attorneys' advice? If the AG has a strong case then his testimony is not necessary. If you dislike that law then speak to your representatives to change it. You have the right to remain silent means something. This is still America, yes??

Does he legally have to answer them? Nope.

Why would he go against his attorneys' advice? If the AG has a strong case then his testimony is not necessary. If you dislike that law then speak to your representatives to change it. You have the right to remain silent means something. This is still America, yes??
A strong case and as much proof as possible is needed from those involved. They want to hear trump's version.

A strong case and as much proof as possible is needed from those involved. They want to hear trump's version.
And I want a Ferrari. The AG understands the law and the 5th Amendment rights of defendants. If she isn't prepared then its on her not on Trump. He is allowed under our laws to plead the 5th. Period. This should not be a surprise. This is simply red meat to leftist media and its lemmings.

And I want a Ferrari. The AG understands the law and the 5th Amendment rights of defendants. If she isn't prepared then its on her not on Trump. He is allowed under our laws to plead the 5th. Period. This should not be a surprise. This is simply red meat to leftist media and its lemmings.
Why does he plead the 5th if he has nothing to hide? I know what the law allows. Trump has spent his life slithering around the laws. He is a con-man and an expert. Do doubt about it.

Why does he plead the 5th if he has nothing to hide? I know what the law allows. Trump has spent his life slithering around the laws. He is a con-man and an expert. Do doubt about it.
Because he is not going to do the AG's job for her. If she has a case bring it. I already explained that he believes its a witch hunt and he will not cooperate with it. I would do the same thing in his shoes. If she has a case then she should not need his testimony and legally she cannot ask for it. Any decent attorney would understand that.

Why do you imagine that Trump was correct? I have to imagine that he was not correct.

I imagine most who plead the 5th believe they are guilty. It's not up to you to prove it though.

James’s office noted that Eric Trump and Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg each invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times.

Eric Trump did so during an Oct. 5, 2020, interview: “Eric Trump then invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in response to more than 500 questions over six hours.”

4 big points from the N.Y. attorney general’s Trump allegations

I suppose this is related to other threads noting Trump being investigated but you have to get a special chuckle over this.

Trump made the statements concerning Hillary associated taking the fifth. I have to imagine he was correct and for the most part I see this as verification that Trump and Hillary are pretty much the same where corruption is concerned.

He is another example that the right is not a cult.

I disagree with Trump on this.

Now lefties, tell us about anything with which you disagree with Obama about.

While i completely get your point, and agree, always tell the govt to fuck off.
Even the govt pleads the 5th. Thats right, even the govt tells the govt to fuck off :lol:
Yep, I direct all questions from any authority straight to my attorney. Don't even listen to what they are asking.

1642641255916.png

I guess Trump doesn't think his son is innocent...

Eric Trump spent six hours pleading the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times

Last edited:
Again, why testify if you don't have to? Pleading the 5th is allowed. Change the law but don't blame those who follow it.

why not testify if one has nothing to hide.

after all .... 'only the mob takes the 5th '

taking the 5th is to protect one from self incrimination.

self-incrimination​

Definition​

The act of implicating oneself in a crime or exposing oneself to criminal prosecution.

Overview​

Self-incrimination may occur as a result of interrogation or may be made voluntarily. The Fifth Amendment of the Constitution protects a person from being compelled to incriminate oneself. Self-incrimination may also be referred to as self-crimination or self-inculpation.
self-incrimination

Crimination meaning

An accusation of wrongdoing, a recrimination.

Inculpation meaning​

Blame; censure; crimination.

you can't get any more clearer than ^^^ THAT ^^, zoggy zog zog.

why not testify if one has nothing to hide.

after all .... 'only the mob takes the 5th '

taking the 5th is to protect one from self incrimination.

self-incrimination​

Definition​

The act of implicating oneself in a crime or exposing oneself to criminal prosecution.

Overview​

Self-incrimination may occur as a result of interrogation or may be made voluntarily. The Fifth Amendment of the Constitution protects a person from being compelled to incriminate oneself. Self-incrimination may also be referred to as self-crimination or self-inculpation.
self-incrimination

Crimination meaning​

An accusation of wrongdoing, a recrimination.

Inculpation meaning​

Blame; censure; crimination.

you can't get any more clearer than ^^^ THAT ^^, zoggy zog zog.
Come now. If you believe this is a baseless witch hunt you do what you can to not play into it. Trump has been operating for 50yrs why investigate now? AG is making a political statement. Just 10 mos to go until sanity returns to the country, hopefully.

Trump isn’t doing anything illegal by pleading the 5th.

of course not - that is why it is a constitutional right.

but it pretty much means that he IS guilty.

AF. because if he testified, he would have to tell the truth under oath & that he would screw himself right into some jail time & if he lied under oath, he'd screw himself right into some jail time.

so to try 'n save his sorry ass - he is allowed to keep his mouth shut.

Forum List

Back