If you're against slavery, you have to be willing to feed and house the slaves that are freed

I didn't propose sex police, asshat. I proposed that people stop being so immoral.

So you think slavery wasn’t such a bad deal. That’s what they had. Room and board for work.
And free ass whippings and families broken up, etc.
And for those looking for other "jobs" they would hunt you down and kill you,
if it so pleased the master.
All true. Sometimes the price you pay for someone or a government to give you “free” housing and food is quite high.

That is the kind of argument you get from pro-aborts when you tell them you oppose abortion.

There's a kind of mindlessness to this argument, and also, a bit of evil.

What they are saying is:

Life is unfair, some people are poor, some women can't afford to have children. Solution: kill the children.

Do you have a link to support your bullshit or is this yet another case of you tell us what we believe, and being totally full of shit?

No leftist would ever use an expression such as "kill the children", because a fetus is not a child. But it is the kind of brain dead, misogynistic comment we hear from men who seek to shame women who make the choice not to continue a pregnancy.

75% of women who have an abortion cite financial reasons. 80% of women who have abortions live below, or just above the poverty line, and I would remind you fools that the poverty line in the USA for a family of 4, is about the same as the poverty level in Canada for a single person.

You don't want poor people to receive income supports, healthcare, or sick leave, but you want to force poor women to have a baby, without health care, maternity leave, or income supports. How did those orphanages work out for you in the 1950's?
Anyone so scientifically and morally bankrupt as to claim a fetus isn’t a child needs to be shoved out of this conversation. You aren’t worth arguing with.
A fetus is not a child yet. IF it were, you could remove it and cuddle it and dress it and raise it from the git go. Can you?

That is the kind of argument you get from pro-aborts when you tell them you oppose abortion.

What they are saying is:

Life is unfair, some people are poor, some women can't afford to have children. Solution: kill the children.
Only because right-wingers are hypocrites and prefer tax cut economics to raising the minimum wage or social benefits.
Damn you are such a wealth envious puke...

Slavery and abortion comes from the same place, a belief that a human being is less than human, and the willingness to act on that belief.
Slavery and anti-abortion thinking come from the same place, a belief that some are property who don't possess rights.

Fascists, islamic republics and third-world shitholes adopt pro-life policies. Democracies adopt pro-choice policies. That's not a coincidence.
Keep aborting those future Demoncrap voters, soon there wont be a party of Demoncraps other than Latinos and Muslims

What they are saying is:

Only because right-wingers are hypocrites and prefer tax cut economics to raising the minimum wage or social benefits.
That is just You, right-wingers lying about it like usual modus operandi.

Keep aborting those future Demoncrap voters,
What makes you think conservaives women aren't having abortions? Because they are. A lot. It's always different when you're the one facing the situation.

And no, the hypocrisy doesn't bother them at all. After all, they're conservatives.

Oh lets see....A conservative woman is usually married and happy, and wants to keep their children while progressive slave women are miserable, spread their legs to their prog masters and hate all life...

Does that help?

What they are saying is:

That is just me what? That you are so jealous of others who make more money that you.....

Having a baby should be a time of love, & happiness shared by people who's goal is to bring up a healthy well cared person. People who seek an Abortion do not fall in that category.

What they are saying is:

That is just me what? That you are so jealous of others who make more money that you.....
I am not the one whining about taxes, cry baby.

We need a serious decline in conceptions. Then abortions go away. You can all agree with this.

What they are saying is:

Neither am I, i make over $400,000 a year yet only pay around 12% in taxes.....

What they are saying is:

Neither am I, i make over $400,000 a year yet only pay around 12% in taxes.....
You miss the point about raising the minimum wage to reduce inequality.

Forum List

Back