If you're against slavery, you have to be willing to feed and house the slaves that are freed

Slavery and abortion comes from the same place, a belief that a human being is less than human, and the willingness to act on that belief.
Slavery and anti-abortion thinking come from the same place, a belief that some are property who don't possess rights.

Fascists, islamic republics and third-world shitholes adopt pro-life policies. Democracies adopt pro-choice policies. That's not a coincidence.
Exactly....own a slave's body or own a woman's body.

Anyone who's pro-abortion I always ask them one simple question (and see them squirm out it)

Would you have been happy for your Mother to think the same way you do?
Why did you think that wasn't a dumb question? Because it is. No wonder people laugh at you when you ask. I would have told you that. If my mom had an abortion, I wouldn't be around to care.

By your idiot argument, every human should be breeding to the maximum extent possible, otherwise they're preventing precious life from happening, which you're saying is the ultimate sin. Are you being consistent and adovacting that, or are you being a hypcorite?

If what you take from that is me saying every human should be breeding to maximum extent possible, then you're the idiot.

I don't expect you to grasp the point anyway. You come across as particularly stupid.

Contraception and abortion are two totally different things.

That is the kind of argument you get from pro-aborts when you tell them you oppose abortion.

There's a kind of mindlessness to this argument, and also, a bit of evil.

What they are saying is:

Life is unfair, some people are poor, some women can't afford to have children. Solution: kill the children.
Frankly, I come at the issue from the perspective that the planet is crawling with billions and billions of humans and if some woman doesn't want to have the kid, it's her choice, as it's her body. The less population growth, the less negative impact on our planet. I especially think that in cases of rape, a woman found to be pregnant, should not have to have that daily reminder of the rape growing in her and the subsequent pain, of childbirth as well. But still, it would be her choice, not the government's.

If what you take from that is me saying every human should be breeding to maximum extent possible, then you're the idiot.
It looks to be overwhelming narcissism driving you. You think of yourself as precious and irreplacable, moreso than any other human, since your cult keeps telling you what a special snowflake you are. That means you think that your mom having an abortion would have deprived humanity, and you believe liberals share the same narcissistic thought patterns.

That is not the case. We are not like you. We liberals understand that we're nothing special when compared with other people. If we weren't here, the world would spin on just fine.

I don't expect you to grasp the point anyway. You come across as particularly stupid.
Then explain the point for us, in detail. This should be hilarious.

So? Whether your mom contracepted you or aborted you, same difference. You seem to be abandoning your stupid, stupid example.

Killing a baby doesn't make the bad feelings caused by rape to go away.

It looks to be overwhelming narcissism driving you. You think of yourself as precious and irreplacable, moreso than any other human, since your cult keeps telling you what a special snowflake you are. That means you think that your mom having an abortion would have deprived humanity, and you believe liberals share the same narcissistic thought patterns.

That is not the case. We are not like you. We liberals understand that we're nothing special when compared with other people. If we weren't here, the world would spin on just fine.

Then explain the point for us, in detail. This should be hilarious.

So? Whether your mom contracepted you or aborted you, same difference. You seem to be abandoning your stupid, stupid example.
You make it quite clear throughout that that you think human life is nothing special - which explains your stance on this yet to lecture me and try to paint me as a monster for doing what you aren’t which is valuing human life is what makes you a bit of a creep borderline psychopath actually

and whether someone contracepted you or aborted you and there being no difference between the two is exactly the reason I called you stupid - I have a genuine question for you - do you even know what contraception is?

You make it quite clear throughout that that you think human life is nothing special
Of course human life is nothing special. A skin cell is human life. You look kind of insane when you claim that human life is special.

- which explains your stance on this yet to lecture me and try to paint me as a monster for doing what you aren’t which is valuing human life is what makes you a bit of a creep borderline psychopath actually
Remember, words mean things, dumbass.

Now, why don't you try again? This time, give a sensible argument about what makes a person special. Then explain why you think you yourself are so special that it's unthinkable for the world not to have you, as your question implies you believe.

and whether someone contracepted you or aborted you and there being no difference between the two is exactly the reason I called you stupid - I have a genuine question for you - do you even know what contraception is?
Look at those goalpoasts move!

For the purpose of the idiot question you proposed, there's no difference between contraception and abortion, Either way, you don't exist, which is what you and your narcissism was saying was so awful. So why didn't you ask "What if your mom took the pill, eh libtard?". It's the same thing, and it's just as stupid.

That's the point. Stop running from it. Or keep running from it, and continue to look dishonest and cowardly.

That is the kind of argument you get from pro-aborts when you tell them you oppose abortion.

What they are saying is:

Life is unfair, some people are poor, some women can't afford to have children. Solution: kill the children.

Do you have a link to support your bullshit or is this yet another case of you tell us what we believe, and being totally full of shit?

No leftist would ever use an expression such as "kill the children", because a fetus is not a child. But it is the kind of brain dead, misogynistic comment we hear from men who seek to shame women who make the choice not to continue a pregnancy.

75% of women who have an abortion cite financial reasons. 80% of women who have abortions live below, or just above the poverty line, and I would remind you fools that the poverty line in the USA for a family of 4, is about the same as the poverty level in Canada for a single person.

You don't want poor people to receive income supports, healthcare, or sick leave, but you want to force poor women to have a baby, without health care, maternity leave, or income supports. How did those orphanages work out for you in the 1950's?
Contraceptives in the water supply.

So you think slavery wasn’t such a bad deal. That’s what they had. Room and board for work.
And free ass whippings and families broken up, etc.
And for those looking for other "jobs" they would hunt you down and kill you,
if it so pleased the master.

You make it quite clear throughout that that you think human life is nothing special
Of course human life is nothing special. A skin cell is human life. You look kind of insane when you claim that human life is special.

- which explains your stance on this yet to lecture me and try to paint me as a monster for doing what you aren’t which is valuing human life is what makes you a bit of a creep borderline psychopath actually
Remember, words mean things, dumbass.

Now, why don't you try again? This time, give a sensible argument about what makes a person special. Then explain why you think you yourself are so special that it's unthinkable for the world not to have you, as your question implies you believe.

Look at those goalpoasts move!

For the purpose of the idiot question you proposed, there's no difference between contraception and abortion, Either way, you don't exist, which is what you and your narcissism was saying was so awful. So why didn't you ask "What if your mom took the pill, eh libtard?". It's the same thing, and it's just as stupid.

That's the point. Stop running from it. Or keep running from it, and continue to look dishonest and cowardly.
I really can’t keep arguing against someone who thinks human life, even an adult walking talking human life is nothing special. That’s a psychopath/serial killer view of the world. There’s nothing I can say to you in any reply that can change a mind as warped as that.

your point regards moving goal posts - you literally said it you said it doesn’t matter if someone’s mother used contraception or an abortion it makes no difference - if the sperm doesn’t get into the egg, the sperms have deactivated of their count or if a girl is on a tablet that makes her infertile then the process doesn’t even begin - compared to a baby in the womb

that’s the difference and it’s a pretty big difference but you keep proving that the electrodes in your brain don’t seem to function correctly so I don’t expect a lightbulb moment from you after reading this

What they are saying is:

Anyone who's pro-abortion I always ask them one simple question (and see them squirm out it)

They even try to say yes - which is a lie.

It's either a lie or they're too stupid to then think one stage ahead and realise that they wouldn't be born themselves.

They'll then try and make justifications like it's a bad world or poverty etc. That doesn't wash. I'd still rather be brought into a bad world, or brought into poverty then when the times right to make my own choices, do something about it - or use it as motivation to give myself a better life.

Too many folk use abortion as a form of contraception whilst in reality there should only be a few cases where it's acceptable - rape, incest, danger to the Mothers life, danger to the babies life or some really bad condition that makes life almost impossible anyway (for both the child and/or the parents).
I'm 100% pro abortion. (Not pro choice, pro abortion.) I wish I'd been aborted all the time.

What they are saying is:

It's either a lie or they're too stupid to then think one stage ahead and realise that they wouldn't be born themselves.

They'll then try and make justifications like it's a bad world or poverty etc. That doesn't wash. I'd still rather be brought into a bad world, or brought into poverty then when the times right to make my own choices, do something about it - or use it as motivation to give myself a better life.

Too many folk use abortion as a form of contraception whilst in reality there should only be a few cases where it's acceptable - rape, incest, danger to the Mothers life, danger to the babies life or some really bad condition that makes life almost impossible anyway (for both the child and/or the parents).
I'm 100% pro abortion. (Not pro choice, pro abortion.) I wish I'd been aborted all the time.
If you wish you were aborted then why haven’t you committed suicide?

I hope you don’t and I’m glad you haven’t but I don’t understand the view point.

it’s not natural for someone to go through life wishing they were aborted - have you sought help?

I hope you find happiness somehow

What they are saying is:

If you wish you were aborted then why haven’t you committed suicide?

I hope you don’t and I’m glad you haven’t but I don’t understand the view point.

it’s not natural for someone to go through life wishing they were aborted - have you sought help?

I hope you find happiness somehow
Mostly, I figure I might screw it up. I've been miserable my entire life. I have never actually been happy.

What they are saying is:

Do you have a link to support your bullshit or is this yet another case of you tell us what we believe, and being totally full of shit?

No leftist would ever use an expression such as "kill the children", because a fetus is not a child. But it is the kind of brain dead, misogynistic comment we hear from men who seek to shame women who make the choice not to continue a pregnancy.

75% of women who have an abortion cite financial reasons. 80% of women who have abortions live below, or just above the poverty line, and I would remind you fools that the poverty line in the USA for a family of 4, is about the same as the poverty level in Canada for a single person.

You don't want poor people to receive income supports, healthcare, or sick leave, but you want to force poor women to have a baby, without health care, maternity leave, or income supports. How did those orphanages work out for you in the 1950's?
Anyone so scientifically and morally bankrupt as to claim a fetus isn’t a child needs to be shoved out of this conversation. You aren’t worth arguing with.

What they are saying is:

Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. I have no problem with you wacking the entirety of your filthy idiot bastard spawn.

Forum List

Back