If you were born outside the country, should you still be allowed to claim American citizenship?

Dipshit.... lying by omission again...

This effects the children of non U.S. citizens working for the U.S..... you moron...
Children of non-U.S. citizens adopted by U.S. citizen government employees or service members; children of non-U.S. citizen government employees or service members who were naturalized after the child's birth; and children of U.S. citizens who do not meet residency requirements.

Learn to read butfuhc.

What’s wrong with that? If they don’t meet residency requirements then those children should be automatically made US citizens.

It does not prevent them from becoming US citizens if they really want it.
If the government sends them overseas they may not meet residency requirement.

What is wrong with you people? Why do you keep attacking the military. First the transgender ban and now this?

It’s like Republicans just hate our military.

And they follow a president who says “I like people who weren’t captured. Meaning he doesn’t like POWs. Republicans have lost it. They’ve gone all the way over from just being bad people into truly evil.

I worked for the DoD for 20 years, so much for my “attacking” them.

As for the “transgender ban” in the military. The military has NEVER allowed males to pretend they are females and be held to the lower female standards. You biology-deniers want to force the military into allowing males to get out of being held to male standards.

Your post makes it sound like the only reason a guy would want to become a female is just so they can be held to lower female standards, so they just decide one day to be a woman. Sorry, but it's not like that. In order for a trans person to be allowed to enlist, they had to ALREADY be going through gender reassignment for at least 2 years. So, I really doubt that someone would go through gender reassignment therapy for 2 years prior to enlisting, just so they could take an easier PRT test.

Self mutilation doesn’t change the sex of a human. The military never allowed biological males to pretend to be females. Then, after President Trump is in office, suddenly he is accused of “banning” transgenders. If it is a “ban”, it always existed. The President did NOT prevent males from entering and adhering to male standards. So any male can join, play by the rules while in uniform and on duty, then off duty pretend to be a girl. I’m sure your familiar with that.

Children of non-U.S. citizens adopted by U.S. citizen government employees or service members; children of non-U.S. citizen government employees or service members who were naturalized after the child's birth; and children of U.S. citizens who do not meet residency requirements.

Learn to read butfuhc.

What’s wrong with that? If they don’t meet residency requirements then those children should be automatically made US citizens.

It does not prevent them from becoming US citizens if they really want it.
If the government sends them overseas they may not meet residency requirement.

What is wrong with you people? Why do you keep attacking the military. First the transgender ban and now this?

It’s like Republicans just hate our military.

And they follow a president who says “I like people who weren’t captured. Meaning he doesn’t like POWs. Republicans have lost it. They’ve gone all the way over from just being bad people into truly evil.

I worked for the DoD for 20 years, so much for my “attacking” them.

As for the “transgender ban” in the military. The military has NEVER allowed males to pretend they are females and be held to the lower female standards. You biology-deniers want to force the military into allowing males to get out of being held to male standards.

Your post makes it sound like the only reason a guy would want to become a female is just so they can be held to lower female standards, so they just decide one day to be a woman. Sorry, but it's not like that. In order for a trans person to be allowed to enlist, they had to ALREADY be going through gender reassignment for at least 2 years. So, I really doubt that someone would go through gender reassignment therapy for 2 years prior to enlisting, just so they could take an easier PRT test.

Self mutilation doesn’t change the sex of a human. The military never allowed biological males to pretend to be females. Then, after President Trump is in office, suddenly he is accused of “banning” transgenders. If it is a “ban”, it always existed. The President did NOT prevent males from entering and adhering to male standards. So any male can join, play by the rules while in uniform and on duty, then off duty pretend to be a girl. I’m sure your familiar with that.

Again...................when transgendered people were allowed to enlist under Obama, they had to have already been undergoing gender reassignment for at least 2 years prior to enlisting. That doesn't mean they can join as a male and then decide to be a female. In order for a transgender person to be enlisted, they had to have already been in the process of changing.

Forum List

Back