Looking at soft top Jeep....never had a soft top vehicle before, any problems?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I like the Jeep wrangler...but looked at the soft top.....anyone have one and if you do, any problems with them? I was thinking they would be pretty easy to break into....just slashing them would be easy...not to say regular cars and jeeps are any better.....but....any thoughts?

Convertibles and soft top vehicles are fun to drive. My recommendation (I watch a lot of Velocity channel), would be to check it out, and if there are any cracks in the window plastic, or in the roof panels themselves, replace the whole thing.

And, if there were cracks or tears in the top, you really need to take out the interior, lift up the carpets and see if the floors have rusted or not. Common problem with convertibles.

Convertibles and soft top vehicles are fun to drive. My recommendation (I watch a lot of Velocity channel), would be to check it out, and if there are any cracks in the window plastic, or in the roof panels themselves, replace the whole thing.

And, if there were cracks or tears in the top, you really need to take out the interior, lift up the carpets and see if the floors have rusted or not. Common problem with convertibles.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.....

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.....
You are going to get wet, sooner or later.

Forum List

Back