Donald Trump said he was just “joking“.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Donald Trump said he was just joking about pardoning people if they break the law to make the wall.

Donald Trump was just joking when he asked Russia to find Hillary Clinton‘s emails.

Donald Trump said he was just joking when he told police officers to be rough with suspects.

Donald Trump said he was joking when he said we should nuke hurricanes.

Donald Trump was just kidding when he called Democrats treasonous for not standing and applauding him during his state of the union.

Donald Trump said he was just kidding when he said he loved wiki leaks.

So is trump trying to be a standup comedian? Or is he trying to cover up from terrible misstatements?

Donald Trump said he was just joking about pardoning people if they break the law to make the wall.

Donald Trump was just joking when he asked Russia to find Hillary Clinton‘s emails.

Donald Trump said he was just joking when he told police officers to be rough with suspects.

Donald Trump was just kidding when he called Democrats treasonous for not standing and applauding him during his state of the union.

So is trump trying to be a standup comedian? Or is he trying to cover up from terrible misstatements?

Seven jokes in three and a half years?

Hardly sounds excessive to me. But I joke a lot. People love my sense of humor.

• Banned

I only posted the ones I remembered right at this moment. But you know there’s a whole lot more.

tenor.gif

I only posted the ones I remembered right at this moment. But you know there’s a whole lot more.

I would hope so.

I know it is hard for a humorless troll like you to understand. But people, normal people, joke around all the time.

Try to be less inhuman.

And for a week you moonbats will be whining about it.

Art of the Deal

Ever watch the Apprentice?

You will know the idiot is a troll and is trolling all of you!

I would hope so.

I know it is hard for a humorless troll like you to understand. But people, normal people, joke around all the time.

Try to be less inhuman.
Oh yeah, humor. From Trump that’s an interesting concept.

So tell me again how this is funny:

Forum List

Back