If you hate Israel, tell me why?

US guns are being aimed at Palestinian kids. Washington can take them away.

Earlier this month, an Israeli soldier shot and killed Ali Abu Aliya in the village of al-Mughayyer in the occupied West Bank, during a protest against an Israeli settlement outpost that was recently established on the village’s land. According to an investigation by Defense for Children International – Palestine, Ali was about 50 meters away from Israeli forces and did not present any threat when he was shot. He was struck in the abdomen with live ammunition and died shortly after in a Ramallah hospital. It was his 15th birthday.

Ali’s killing is disturbing, but not exceptional. Since I began working with DCI-Palestine in January 2013, we have documented 155 Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces with live ammunition or crowd-control weapons. Another 570 Palestinian children have been killed in Israeli military offensives and other attacks, according to our documentation. Growing up in a hyper-militarized context, including going about daily life near Israeli settlements and barriers, Palestinian children like Ali easily become targets.

In analyzing these incidents, we discovered an alarming trend that began in 2014, in which Israeli forces have increasingly targeted Palestinian children with live ammunition to quash protests. Over the two years prior, according to UNICEF, Israeli forces injured at least 106 Palestinian children with live ammunition; in 2014, that figure spiked to at least 260 injuries.

(and they are using US-made weapons to kill children. Damn the US also)
So... you're complaint is really about the islamic terrorists using civilians as cover for waging gee-had.

I dont hate them but i get tired of the whining. And iw ish they would just destroy palestine and be done with it. Im tired of hearing those terrorists claim the victim too.
It does blow my mind how the media and the left ignore what HAMAS does and focus on Israels retaliation. This is the kind of shit that causes people to say "they love terrorists"
Because they do.
Who was Israel's boogyman for the 40 years of occupation before there was Hamas?
Who?

Iink?

I dont hate them but i get tired of the whining. And iw ish they would just destroy palestine and be done with it. Im tired of hearing those terrorists claim the victim too.
It does blow my mind how the media and the left ignore what HAMAS does and focus on Israels retaliation. This is the kind of shit that causes people to say "they love terrorists"
Because they do.
Who was Israel's boogyman for the 40 years of occupation before there was Hamas?
LOL give me a break.
Palestine has been doing terrorist shit since the 60s. The PLO, PFLP etc

Because they do.
LOL give me a break.

The European zionists have been doing terrorist shit in Palestine since the 1920s. They formed their terrorist gangs from 1920-1925 and murdered over 500 British Peackeepers..

They even murdered Count Bernadotte who saved 30,000 Jews fromthe Holocaust.

Israelis are still stealing land. And whining they are the victim for being blamed.

How in God's green earth, can you be the one stealing the land if you have legal ownership documentation and proof?

They didn't.. By 1948 the Zionists had bought 6% of the land.. The rest they stole.

Who stole?

Here's Greco-Roman historian Cassius Dio (164-c.235) on the matter: "At Jerusalem, [Hadrian] founded a city in place of the one which had been razed to the ground, naming it Aelia Capitolina, and on the site of the TEMPLE ... he raised a new temple to Jupiter.
This brought on a war of no slight importance nor of brief duration, for the JEWS deemed it intolerable that foreign races should be settled in THEIR city and foreign religious rites planted there." [All emphases mine] (From Cassius Dio, Roman History 69.12.1-14.3)

Poster, where were the "Palestinians" when the Jewish People were defending their homeland from the Romans?

Israel is a world leader in cultural progressivism, technology, the arts, efc. It's simply amazing to watch so called educated progressives here defend savage barbarians over civilization.

Because they do.
LOL give me a break.

The European zionists have been doing terrorist shit in Palestine since the 1920s. They formed their terrorist gangs from 1920-1925 and murdered over 500 British Peackeepers..

They even murdered Count Bernadotte who saved 30,000 Jews fromthe Holocaust.
This is about nations, not religions.
I like how you subtly defend colonization though

Israelis are still stealing land. And whining they are the victim for being blamed.

How in God's green earth, can you be the one stealing the land if you have legal ownership documentation and proof?

They didn't.. By 1948 the Zionists had bought 6% of the land.. The rest they stole.

I'm not so sure about that. Going back to 2005, the Turks released Ottoman land records to the Pals. As you might have expected, the Pals thought this would be a propaganda steal. However, those records show that Jewish agencies bought large tracts of land not from the Pals or Turkey, but from absentee landlords in Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.

I'm not clear as what Pally land was stolen, especially in view of the fact that the Pals never held any sovereignty over any lands of the former Turkish Caliphate.

The Turkish government on Sunday gave the Palestinian Authority a copy of the Ottoman archive containing all documents pertaining to land ownership in pre-state Israel through 1916.

The PA requested the records to support Palestinian land claims. The Palestinians say that these documents reflect the "true" ownership of the land. One year later, in 1917, Britain drove the Ottomans out of the country and issued the Balfour Declaration, expressing support for the establishment of a Jewish state in what was then called Palestine. The Palestinians say these evens represented the start of "a Zionist takeover of their land, under the auspices of British imperialism."

Even before 1917, Jewish and Zionist institutions had purchased large tracts of land in Palestine from absentee landlords, who lived mainly in Syria and Lebanon. These landlords had previously leased their property to local farmers, but were happy to sell it for the right price, without giving a thought to their tenant farmers. Nevertheless, Palestinians view these sales as more legitimate than those that took place during the British occupation that began in 1917.

You mean because of Israel's 70 year track record?

You must be consumed with hatred.

Put it another way. Why did the Zionists buy land when the great realtor in the sky already gave it to them?

I'm not so sure about that. Going back to 2005, the Turks released Ottoman land records to the Pals. As you might have expected, the Pals thought this would be a propaganda steal. However, those records show that Jewish agencies bought large tracts of land not from the Pals or Turkey, but from absentee landlords in Egypt, Syria and Lebanon.

I'm not clear as what Pally land was stolen, especially in view of the fact that the Pals never held any sovereignty over any lands of the former Turkish Caliphate.

The Turkish government on Sunday gave the Palestinian Authority a copy of the Ottoman archive containing all documents pertaining to land ownership in pre-state Israel through 1916.

The PA requested the records to support Palestinian land claims. The Palestinians say that these documents reflect the "true" ownership of the land. One year later, in 1917, Britain drove the Ottomans out of the country and issued the Balfour Declaration, expressing support for the establishment of a Jewish state in what was then called Palestine. The Palestinians say these evens represented the start of "a Zionist takeover of their land, under the auspices of British imperialism."

Even before 1917, Jewish and Zionist institutions had purchased large tracts of land in Palestine from absentee landlords, who lived mainly in Syria and Lebanon. These landlords had previously leased their property to local farmers, but were happy to sell it for the right price, without giving a thought to their tenant farmers. Nevertheless, Palestinians view these sales as more legitimate than those that took place during the British occupation that began in 1917.

The Arabs helped the British drive the Ottomans out. Remember Sykes Picot?

Put it another way. Why did the Zionists buy land when the great realtor in the sky already gave it to them?

Put it another way. Why did your Allah God allow purchase of the land by the Jewish people when the islamics claim the land is waqf, an entitled from the Islamist god?

Did Allah play a cruel joke on you?

Put it another way. Why did your Allah God allow purchase of the land by the Jewish people when the islamics claim the land is waqf, an entitled from the Islamist god?

In 568 AD the Temple Mount was the city dump.

Nice duck!

The Arabs helped the British drive the Ottomans out. Remember Sykes Picot?

Remember that there was no such thing as "Palestine" under Ottoman rule. The geographic area you refer to as Palestine was a Sanjak under Ottoman rule.

Interesting that the Pally's found nothing to support their bogus claims of "stolen land" in the Ottoman land records. Ottoman land purchased by Jewish organizations was land owned by absentee land owners in Syria and Lebanon. It seems the Arabs-Moslems were the ones trying to occupy lands the Turks released rights and title to.

Forum List

Back