If you hate Israel, tell me why?

The more Israel represses Palestinians the better posters on this message bored like it.
I pray to God/Lord, " the better posters on this message bored like it"

As one friend to another--
you are now on the CIA watch list
They only keep it in the upper core if it is relevant today :)-

He’s a waste of time. There are plenty of “friends” we have that we hold to lower standards than Israel

Israel was a person, not a place ..,......,.,.,.,..,/\.,.,.,,

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be [no more ]called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

& Israel's death is still a mystery :))-

Hey Morty. I don’t hate Israel and I don’t hate Jews, but I do hate Bibi.
If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
"hate" is a human made term.
It is an emotional term.
Believe me, God understands these terms
God\Lord loves us all, period, end, finality now :)-

I hope you are correct. But I think there is also human nature. Granted, things like hate, racism, fear, loathing and such are often taught.

If a person has no core or integrity, they are easily coerced into these negative behaviors even if that wasn’t the way they were raised or taught. Trump proved it.

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.
Did you just describ the USA?

If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
"hate" is a human made term.
It is an emotional term.
Believe me, God understands these terms
God\Lord loves us all, period, end, finality now :)-

I hope you are correct. But I think there is also human nature. Granted, things like hate, racism, fear, loathing and such are often taught.

If a person has no core or integrity, they are easily coerced into these negative behaviors even if that wasn’t the way they were raised or taught. Trump proved it.
Is it that much?

13B78CD4-E572-4217-A3DA-DA550E0FCAC6.jpeg

Or maybe mot since arabs are firing rockets at children in israel

You answered your own question.

What is it like to be hated every place you go?

What’s it like to be terminally stupid?

You hideous anti semite.
Ooooo, the anti Semite card.

The anti Semite card is no longer the ace of trump,

You’re still one. It oozes out of you.
Calling names is a sign of losing.

You answered your own question.

What is it like to be hated every place you go?

What’s it like to be terminally stupid?

You hideous anti semite.
Ooooo, the anti Semite card.

The anti Semite card is no longer the ace of trump,

You’re still one. It oozes out of you.
Calling names is a sign of losing.

You seem to want to continue this. Though what you hope to gain......

Or maybe mot since arabs are firing rockets at children in israel

Apparently it doesn’t bother you that casualties in Gaza are around 40 times what they’ve been in Israel. Sad
They should spend the billions they get on their own Iron Dome. Instead of spending it on tunnels, and rockets, to kill Israelis. Who comprise of Jews, Arabs, Christians , Muslims, Druze, and so on.

The conflict between Israel and Hamas started with Isreal once again evicting Palestinians from their homes that they have lived in for thousands of years. Isreal has to recognize that Palestinians have a right to peace in the land of their ancestors. Palestinians and Jews are descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and are related and have right to the land. A study of a number of passages will reveal that Jacob, the second born, “selected seed,” would become the nation of the Jewish people, Israel. The elder son, Esau, would be the father of the Edomites, the Palestinian people of today. Obadiah reveal that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict started over 4,000 years ago and will only be resolved when Jesus Christ returns to Jerusalem,

STOP GIVING WEAPONS TO ISRAEL THAT ARE KILLING PALESTINIANS. JEWS AND PALESTINIANS BOTH HAVE A RIGHT TO THE LAND.
ISRAEL STARTED THIS CONFLICT AND PALESTINIANS DIED.

it doesn’t bother you that casualties in Gaza are around 40 times what they’ve been in Israel. Sad
Not one bit

Israel is just fighting back against attacks from Gaza
Palestinians only have rocks, Jews have US-made rockets and it was not the people of Gaza that was sending rockets to Isreal but Hamas who have only been protecting the right of Palestinians to exist in the land of their ancestors in Isreal. Israel started this conflict in 1948 and they cannot win the sole right to the land that belongs to both Jews and Arabs through Issac and Jacob.

I dont hate them but i get tired of the whining. And iw ish they would just destroy palestine and be done with it. Im tired of hearing those terrorists claim the victim too.
It does blow my mind how the media and the left ignore what HAMAS does and focus on Israels retaliation. This is the kind of shit that causes people to say "they love terrorists"
Because they do.
Palestine has rocks and Isreal as US-made rockets. Who is killing who?
During a brief respite of rocket fire Israel sends human relief supplies across the border to Gaza to feed the Palestinians. Immediately Hamas fires rockets at the convoy.
And you want to bitch about Israel.
Jews started this conflict in 1948 and when they put the Palestinians in prison called Gaza. Israel started the present conflict by evicting Palestinians from the ancestral homes in Isreal. Genocide at its worse.
NO PEACE FOR PALESTINIANS, NO PEACE FOR JEWS.

I dont hate them but i get tired of the whining. And iw ish they would just destroy palestine and be done with it. Im tired of hearing those terrorists claim the victim too.
It does blow my mind how the media and the left ignore what HAMAS does and focus on Israels retaliation. This is the kind of shit that causes people to say "they love terrorists"
Because they do.
Palestine has rocks and Isreal as US-made rockets. Who is killing who?
During a brief respite of rocket fire Israel sends human relief supplies across the border to Gaza to feed the Palestinians. Immediately Hamas fires rockets at the convoy.
And you want to bitch about Israel.
Jews started this conflict in 1948 and when they put the Palestinians in prison called Gaza. Israel started the present conflict by evicting Palestinians from the ancestral homes in Isreal. Genocide at its worse.
NO PEACE FOR PALESTINIANS, NO PEACE FOR JEWS.
Ummm no. It started way before then. The Partition plan was an idea to STOP the violence.
You people listen to FAKE NEWS too much. Read a goddamn book or something that has ACTUAL history in it.
Holy shit, you people are ignorant

Forum List

Back