If you hate Israel, tell me why?

So a righteous and a clever individual such as yourself, what if your solution to all this?
They were chosen to show us the way, to show.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

us how to treat the stranger
how to be compassionate
and loving to your neighbor
and by doing so
peace would envelope the world
by their example

Page 8 (universalknowledge.net)
I add--
Repent
Ask for foregiveness
Honor Thy Father & Thy Mother
Love the stranger as you would love Thyself
And the Lord will forgive you
:)-

Last edited:
So a righteous and a clever individual such as yourself, what if your solution to all this?
They were chosen to show us the way, to show.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

how to be compassionate
and by doing so
by their example

Ok, I'll work with you here. Let's say Israel takes all the aircrafts, all the 'hostility' and take out the blockade as well. Then what?

Ok, I'll work with you here. Let's say Israel takes all the aircrafts, all the 'hostility' and take out the blockade as well. Then what?
Taking out the aircraft F-15 fighters is a good start
Stopping the artillery fire is a good second offer of peace
Ending the blockade another good step
Ending the racist hateful minds of the Israelis is but an impossible task

I just do not see a way out for them. Thank God there are far more Jews live outside of Israel, they will be safe.

how to be compassionate
and by doing so
by their example

I add--
Repent
Ask for foregiveness
Honor Thy Father & Thy Mother
Love the stranger as you would love Thyself
And the Lord will forgive you

There is a problem with the above link.

The image will appear as a book that is squashed together. You need to use your mouse and enlarge the image from left to right in order to view the entire page.

Taking out the aircraft F-15 fighters is a good start
Stopping the artillery fire is a good second offer of peace
Ending the blockade another good step
Ending the racist hateful minds of the Israelis is but an impossible task

I just do not see a way out for them. Thank God there are far more Jews live outside of Israel, they will be safe.

"Racist hateful minds of Israelis"

I guess that the racism is one sided, then?

And what about Hamas?

And what about Hamas?

You mean the ones who had their children murdered by the IDF, or relative's of the villages that were wiped out to build "settlement's"?
Are these the people you are referring to-?
Side note: is it "to" or "too"?

And what about Hamas?

You mean the ones who had their children murdered by the IDF, or relative's of the villages that were wiped out to build "settlement's"?
Are these the people you are referring to-?
Side note: is it "to" or "too"?

I meant the people who say that "Israel will exist until Islam destroys it" and who launch rockets on children's heads. These guys.

Or is Israel in war with Sweden?

How can anyone talk about Hamas in a positive way?

I meant the people who say that "Israel will exist until Islam destroys it" and who launch rockets on children's heads. These guys.

Israel is at war with itself and no other--
Ezekiel
Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skillful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
And so it will be done

Israel is at war with God, not Hamas

BTW: Hamas was/is just responding to the hundreds of children murdered by IDF snipers, Palestinian villages wiped out with settlements built over the ruble and rightful home owners evicted to make room for a few Jews.

Ezekiel
Chapter 21
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skillful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
And so it will be done

BTW: Hamas was/is just responding to the hundreds of children murdered by IDF snipers, Palestinian villages wiped out with settlements built over the ruble and rightful home owners evicted to make room for a few Jews.

You bring quotes from the Bible to evade the subject?

I ask you clearly. Say we go with your way of thinking and Israel stops the agression, drops the blockade and stops building in Judea and Samaria.

I ask again, what about Hamas? What do have to bring into the table.

UP Al Jazeera and other journalists want fucking answers from Bibi the Horrible ...
We have ZERO evidence of terrorist activity in that building ..
However, we DO know that Bibi didn’t want his war crimes in Gaza covered!

Zero evidence according to whom?

Ehh - I’ll take the word over journalists from totally legit news agencies every f’n day and thrice on Tuesday over that over an asshole ;)

Ezekiel
Chapter 21
And so it will be done

Bible Thumper and Bibi apologist ^ :scared1:

A little history between Israel and the USA---
“Ever since Israel attacked the aptly named USS Liberty in 1967, killing 34 Americans, wounding another 171 and inflicting 821 rocket and machine-gun holes in the ship, and President Johnson ordered a cover-up which constituted a virtual surrender, the U.S. government has been taking orders from and paying tribute to Israel, with consequences for America’s reputation and its role in the world vastly more costly than mere money.”
It's Not American "Aid" to Israel. It's Tribute. - CounterPunch.org

Ezekiel
Chapter 21
And so it will be done

You bring quotes from the Bible to evade the subject?

I ask you clearly. Say we go with your way of thinking and Israel stops the agression, drops the blockade and stops building in Judea and Samaria.

I ask again, what about Hamas? What do have to bring into the table.
I want to hear him answer this question.
If Hamas quits firing rockets there would be peace. Allow Israel to build in Israel and leave them alone.
However, even if Israel gave in to Hamas there would be no peace unless and until Israel is pushed out into the sea. Therefore I say push Hamas into the sea and be done with it.

Forum List

Back