If you hate Israel, tell me why?

Why do you if you do say Israel is facsist? Thats not true.

forum ohne anmeldung posten
I don't hate Israel. I don't hate Israelis. I hate the Israeli government. They are creating an apartheid state.
Show us on this doll how it hurts you?
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.
You can't show us boi? How can we help you if we don't know how it hurts you
Ok, obviously you feel you have to be that stupid.

Such a Jew Fest!

Insatiable!

485d0e43-68c6-45a6-a7e1-922238548802-gif.490455

Israelis are still stealing land. And whining they are the victim for being blamed.

I dont hate them but i get tired of the whining. And iw ish they would just destroy palestine and be done with it. Im tired of hearing those terrorists claim the victim too.
It does blow my mind how the media and the left ignore what HAMAS does and focus on Israels retaliation. This is the kind of shit that causes people to say "they love terrorists"
Because they do.

US guns are being aimed at Palestinian kids. Washington can take them away.

Earlier this month, an Israeli soldier shot and killed Ali Abu Aliya in the village of al-Mughayyer in the occupied West Bank, during a protest against an Israeli settlement outpost that was recently established on the village’s land. According to an investigation by Defense for Children International – Palestine, Ali was about 50 meters away from Israeli forces and did not present any threat when he was shot. He was struck in the abdomen with live ammunition and died shortly after in a Ramallah hospital. It was his 15th birthday.

Ali’s killing is disturbing, but not exceptional. Since I began working with DCI-Palestine in January 2013, we have documented 155 Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces with live ammunition or crowd-control weapons. Another 570 Palestinian children have been killed in Israeli military offensives and other attacks, according to our documentation. Growing up in a hyper-militarized context, including going about daily life near Israeli settlements and barriers, Palestinian children like Ali easily become targets.

In analyzing these incidents, we discovered an alarming trend that began in 2014, in which Israeli forces have increasingly targeted Palestinian children with live ammunition to quash protests. Over the two years prior, according to UNICEF, Israeli forces injured at least 106 Palestinian children with live ammunition; in 2014, that figure spiked to at least 260 injuries.

(and they are using US-made weapons to kill children. Damn the US also)

I dont hate them but i get tired of the whining. And iw ish they would just destroy palestine and be done with it. Im tired of hearing those terrorists claim the victim too.
It does blow my mind how the media and the left ignore what HAMAS does and focus on Israels retaliation. This is the kind of shit that causes people to say "they love terrorists"
Because they do.
Palestine has rocks and Isreal as US-made rockets. Who is killing who?

Because they do.
Palestine starts shooting rockets and killing people and all the cult can whine about is israel responding.
Its pathetic.
Because
Cult

Because they do.
During a brief respite of rocket fire Israel sends human relief supplies across the border to Gaza to feed the Palestinians. Immediately Hamas fires rockets at the convoy.
And you want to bitch about Israel.

Because they do.
Who was Israel's boogyman for the 40 years of occupation before there was Hamas?

Forum List

Back