If we know that ‘shit human’ = ‘shit hole’ why continue recruiting shit humans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
There can only be one true answer....VOTERSHIP!
Nothing else makes sense.
Which came first...the shit hole or the shit human?

That is the primary reason.

Secondary reason is that companies want labor that undercuts Americans and the US govt wants more tax payers to continue their ponzi schemes.

The true answer is to tell these people to fuck off. America for Americans! MAGA...

That is the primary reason.

Secondary reason is that companies want labor that undercuts Americans and the US govt wants more tax payers to continue their ponzi schemes.

The true answer is to tell these people to fuck off. America for Americans! MAGA...

I could almost wrap my head around the principle and economics in “wanting more taxpayers” but the thirdworlders we love to recruit are major economic liabilities in every conceivable way. Their anchor babies are even worse.
The-Path-To-Citizenship.jpg

The way I see it is, is we need to find out why hordes from the southern reaches would rather risk everything, including the lives of self and child, to migrate north to Europe or North America, rather than remain in their native lands--regardless of how impoverished--and put up real struggles to make them better places for all. While the easiest answer seems the most obvious--life is better in the North--seems to me it is much more complicated an issue. Who is driving them north? Is there a grand narrative in play here? What are the underlying geopolitics? Diamond, gas, oil, mineral exploitation? Rare earth goodies? What about cleaning up their own governments--form Boko Haram to West African Disneyland? Something's got to give.

Centuries of European imperial meddling notwithstanding, the peoples native to these southern reaches need to put shoulder to wheel already and get to work making the south a better place for their own, rather than participate in global cultural war and northern invasion. Just as necessary, the wealthier nations of the north need to cease the exploitation, step up anti-terror ops and run with policies of very limited intervention, both economically and politically.

Time to get the rest of the world on the same page--out of the Narco and Islamic dark ages, and onto the First World stage. Strong, independent southern nations in South America and Africa would benefit everyone. I mean, come on, the natural beauty in some of these places and the vibrant culture. Tourist paradise if you can get rid of the whole "come here and die on vacation' slogans." Enough with the combat tourism.

Make the Third World a better place. Stop making the First World more like Mordor. We'd love to see you stay and, if you do, help you and your people get up to speed. Cold War over, C_A playground no more.

The way I see it is, is we need to find out why hordes from the southern reaches would rather risk everything, including the lives of self and child, to migrate north to Europe or North America, rather than remain in their native lands--regardless of how impoverished--and put up real struggles to make them better places for all. While the easiest answer seems the most obvious--life is better in the North--seems to me it is much more complicated an issue. Who is driving them north? Is there a grand narrative in play here? What are the underlying geopolitics? Diamond, gas, oil, mineral exploitation? Rare earth goodies? What about cleaning up their own governments--form Boko Haram to West African Disneyland? Something's got to give.

Centuries of European imperial meddling notwithstanding, the peoples native to these southern reaches need to put shoulder to wheel already and get to work making the south a better place for their own, rather than participate in global cultural war and northern invasion. Just as necessary, the wealthier nations of the north need to cease the exploitation, step up anti-terror ops and run with policies of very limited intervention, both economically and politically.

Time to get the rest of the world on the same page--out of the Narco and Islamic dark ages, and onto the First World stage. Strong, independent southern nations in South America and Africa would benefit everyone. I mean, come on, the natural beauty in some of these places and the vibrant culture. Tourist paradise if you can get rid of the whole "come here and die on vacation' slogans." Enough with the combat tourism.

Make the Third World a better place. Stop making the First World more like Mordor. We'd love to see you stay and, if you do, help you and your people get up to speed. Cold War over, C_A playground no more.

The problem is that they want the riches, without having the values that produces said riches.

Oh, and the fact that they are 80 IQ.

The problem is that they want the riches, without having the values that produces said riches.

All I can say to that is, that they're staying where they are and fixing things at home would be beneficial to them and the rest of the world. Someone I know well came to America legally forty years ago from an unstable South American nation. Trust me when I say she has been an invaluable contributor to American society. What gets me though, is that she never wants to go back there--not even for a brief visit to see family and learn about where she came from, the culture, history, etc. What a shame. Wouldn't it be better for people who emigrate to embrace their cultures and native lands and stay back there, fight to build a better nation and take pride in their ancient heritage? That's my two cents, anyway.

---------------------------------------- feck them people , let them stay and in their zhitholes NSon !! Course , thats not going to happen but i will content myself with knowing that you and those that want to fix things for those people got a lotta work to do and USA taxpayer money to spend NSon .

-------------------------------- agree for the most part but i do not know if they are all dummies Norman .

---------------------------------------- feck them people , let them stay and in their zhitholes NSon !! Course , thats not going to happen but i will content myself with knowing that you and those that want to fix things for those people got a lotta work to do and USA taxpayer money to spend NSon .

You've got me wrong. I am not advocating for the use my own or any other American's tax dollars to "fix" poorer nations, but rather, for the peoples of said nations to remain where they are and to fight their own battles for change so that instead of coming here, they want to stay there. The only intervention I am calling for is very limited military and infrastructure aid through world organizations--if any still exist with the ability to do real good. Trust me, I am not advocating for mass immigration, or splurging American dollars to fix the whole world.

Forum List

Back