More bad news for Democrats. NK begins returning remains of GI's as agreed upon with Trump.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Darned shame all of those lost lives. We went in there totally illegally. It was completely unconstitutional.

Hopefully the families will have some closure. Those still alive, anyway.

Darned shame all of those lost lives. We went in there totally illegally. It was completely unconstitutional.

US interests and treaties made it legal.. gawd the spin from the left wing... It was a winnable war had the left allowed the military to do Their jobs and not lost thousands of lives with their stupid ROE (rules of engagement).. Snatching victory into the jaws of defeat...

North Korea hands over remains of Korean War soldiers to U.S.
The U.N. Command said Friday that the 55 cases of war remains retrieved from North Korea would be honored at a ceremony next Wednesday at a base in South Korea.

NK continues to make good on the promise to Trump to return American GI remains.

For weeks the left has gone on and on about this issue. This morning I searched the forum and saw what I expected, not a peep about this news.

What exactly makes this bad news for democrats? Please explain why.

The U.N. Command said Friday that the 55 cases of war remains retrieved from North Korea would be honored at a ceremony next Wednesday at a base in South Korea.

NK continues to make good on the promise to Trump to return American GI remains.

For weeks the left has gone on and on about this issue. This morning I searched the forum and saw what I expected, not a peep about this news.

Do you do any reading at all? The poor old democrats have been nay sayers, mocking Trump’s efforts with North Korea, as usual. Now as agreed the remains are apparently coming home. My hope is that they test for DNA to verify.

Do you do any reading at all? The poor old democrats have been nay sayers, mocking Trump’s efforts with North Korea, as usual. Now as agreed the remains are apparently coming home. My hope is that they test for DNA to verify.

They have been skeptical as well as many republican's since NK has always gone back on it's word, but you all are making sound as though dems don't want the remains and you all are full of fucking shit.

They have been skeptical as well as many republican's since NK has always gone back on it's word, but you all are making sound as though dems don't want the remains and you all are full of fucking shit.
No! Ewe are full of fucking shit! The fact is democrats bitch about every move Trump makes!

I’m not a Democrat, but I’m still mocking Dotard over Lil Kim owning him. No agreement was reached. No guarantees that Lil Kim will follow through on promises made.

Dotard and his supporters are fools

I’m not a Democrat, but I’m still mocking Dotard over Lil Kim owning him. No agreement was reached. No guarantees that Lil Kim will follow through on promises made.

So! Ewe were there? Tell us exactly what happened!

They sent some bones, the money and time to DNA the bones will show they are not bones that the families are looking for as it is they have piles of bones to do DNA tests on . LOL

I wasn’t there and neither were you, BrillowTwat. What we do know is that no official agreement was reached. No treaty. Just words.

I wasn’t there and neither were you, BrillowTwat. What we do know is that no official agreement was reached. No treaty. Just words.
What did they sit down and sign? Why are you spewing shit out you ass? Because you democrats are shit spewers. This proves the point of the OP! You guys look bad!

They’ve done so many times over the years. And our President’s during those times didn’t even have to praise and legitamize a murderous tyrant to get it done.

They’ve done so many times over the years. And our President’s during those times didn’t even have to praise and legitamize a murderous tyrant to get it done.
Your president kissed Castro’s ass and Putin’s ass too. Nice try!

He is already following through....

Losing a talking point with which to beat Trump supporters over the head with is catastrophic. Your pool of "he failed" excuses is shrinking.

i welcome the day we can talk about news for the sake of news - not good for us bad for you highlighting a self-imposed divide between our neighbors.

I read this at DM and cheered like crazy. I really pray the families now can have peace of mind, knowing their loved ones have come home and are going into the earth on American soil. Wow just wow and a big AMEN!

The United Nations, the "international community" or our allies,are the ones who got America into that war.

Forum List

Back