If voter ID is racist.............

Who ever said I don't support voter ID?
BUT if you're going to implement with the intent of denying the vote to certain groups then I do oppose your racism.

Want voter ID?
Go to each and every qualified voter and make sure they have the proper ID.

What's the problem?
I didn’t ask if you supported it, Fuckwit. You claim voter ID is racist, but can’t explain why 78% of blacks support it.

dudmuck has no answer.
thats becuase its from biased pollsters that poll voters that dont know that even though the ID is free, but all the supporting documents needed in order to qualify cost money. Specifically to get the official birth certificate in most states cost > $30, and you have to travel in person to the state capital to stand in line that does not take reservations and hope they can process your request. Many will provide you with no advanced notification about supporting documents needed to prove you are who you say you are, so the person ends up needing to take multiple trips.

Now keep in mind we are talking about people who already struggle to keep a roof over their head and food on the table and often don't live in the state capital. So now you have people who cannot afford these supporting documents needing to take time off work to stand in line in cities that they don't live.

but voter ID is small potatoes compared to the closed polling places, voter roll purges, etc.

I didn’t ask if you supported it, Fuckwit. You claim voter ID is racist, but can’t explain why 78% of blacks support it.
No, I said its implementation is racist because its INTENT is to deny the vote to qualified voters because of their race or age.

Try reading the lines instead of so desperately trying to read between them for what is not there.

No, I said its implementation is racist because its INTENT is to deny the vote to qualified voters because of their race or age.

Try reading the lines instead of so desperately trying to read between them for what is not there.
Oh lookie another liberal who thinks blacks are to stupid to get an ID

Oh lookie another liberal who thinks blacks are to stupid to get an ID
So true! Liberals have the lowest expectations of blacks. There were two black women in the parking lot of Target, begging for money - and Target had signs in the window advertising $18/hr to start! When I remarked to the Democrat I was with that they could apply for a job there, the Dem told me they’re probably unable to read and couldn’t fill out the application.

So true! Liberals have the lowest expectations of blacks. There were two black women in the parking lot of Target, begging for money - and Target had signs in the window advertising $18/hr to start! When I remarked to the Democrat I was with that they could apply for a job there, the Dem told me they’re probably unable to read and couldn’t fill out the application.
Yea they are some pieces of work

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?

Do you require a specific ID to do any of these things, or do you just have to present any government ID? Once again, you promote the lie that Democrats are opposed to identification at the polls. That's a lie. Democrats oppose limiting what kinds of government ID can be used for voting.

Democrats aren't objecting to identification. They're objecting to the specific and special forms of voter ID that Republicans are pushing because if you have a specific "voter ID", then you can control who gets one. When you can use any form of government issued ID, then you can't exclude certain groups.

No, liberals have the lowest expectations of Republicans. You continually prove what judgmental, ignorant and racist pieces of shit you really are. Like this post.

No, liberals have the lowest expectations of Republicans. You continually prove what judgmental, ignorant and racist pieces of shit you really are. Like this post.
Time after time, programs have been enacted and expanded to help people. Taxes and fines and fees have gone through the roof to pay for it. Is it too much to expect results to be efficient for it all? People moving to lower tax areas is really a pressure relief valve on a nation heading towards a major conflagration.

What deflection? Tell us what normal person can cash a check with out an ID?
Question on the table is what reason is there to making voting harder? More difficulty?. Less accessible? There was no fraud from impersonation. It’s a solution that has no problem. It’s just making hurdles harder.

Question on the table is what reason is there to making voting harder? More difficulty?. Less accessible? There was no fraud from impersonation. It’s a solution that has no problem. It’s just making hurdles harder.
Making it harder to vote makes it MORE OF A MEANINGFUL COMMITMENT, you fucking loser! You all want everything to be so easy and that only means you're fucking lazy. Your stupid arguments about why it should be easy to vote cheapens the whole process.

If you don't get this, you are anti-American and need to stay away from patriotic adult people, lest you contaminate them.

The way you people talk about voting makes it sound like a Saturday night circle jerk, rather than a sacred obligation.

According to a liberal like you, 2+2 is to dificult...

thats becuase its from biased pollsters that poll voters that dont know that even though the ID is free, but all the supporting documents needed in order to qualify cost money. Specifically to get the official birth certificate in most states cost > $30, and you have to travel in person to the state capital to stand in line that does not take reservations and hope they can process your request. Many will provide you with no advanced notification about supporting documents needed to prove you are who you say you are, so the person ends up needing to take multiple trips.

Now keep in mind we are talking about people who already struggle to keep a roof over their head and food on the table and often don't live in the state capital. So now you have people who cannot afford these supporting documents needing to take time off work to stand in line in cities that they don't live.

but voter ID is small potatoes compared to the closed polling places, voter roll purges, etc.
So your answer as to why 78% of blacks support voter ID is that blacks are too stupid to know what they are being asked.

Sounds racist to me.

If everyone has to show an ID, how can that be racist, Dumbass?

Forum List

Back