If voter ID is racist.............

Another one bites the dust. Someone whom, one would assume, is an adult, since this is an adult board, but they cannot answer a question with a simple one word answer.

Oh, and that's a classy trick, when you can't think hard enough to formulate a cogent answer, just drop the "R" word.

You're so fucking backward.

THUD.

Get a booster.
Your avatar, racist, not mine.
You choose to identify yourself with the KKK, White Nationalists, and, of course, HITLER.

I choose to point it out.

Your avatar, racist, not mine.
You choose to identify yourself with the KKK, White Nationalists, and, of course, HITLER.

I choose to point it out.
She’s not identifying with Hitler. She’s drawing a parallel between “early” Hitler and Biden (or rather, the radicals writing his material). The left is demonizing an entire group of people, much as Hitler did in the run-up to the concentration camps.

And the stupid just keeps on comin!
Next on Racists r Us little Adolph will try to pee without weeing his shoes. An event 40 years in the making. Tune in.
Who in the world are you referring to as little Adolph? If it’s Biden, yes I agree….he’s a couple years short of assisted living and diapers.

She’s not identifying with Hitler. She’s drawing a parallel between “early” Hitler and Biden (or rather, the radicals writing his material). The left is demonizing an entire group of people, much as Hitler did in the run-up to the concentration camps.
That's a distinction that poster is not capable of grasping. Whoooooosssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Right over his head.

And the stupid just keeps on comin!
Next on Racists r Us little Adolph will try to pee without weeing his shoes. An event 40 years in the making. Tune in.
Don't have something real to say? Trot out the "R" word.

We've stopped expecting anything better of you.

Wrong.

It is clearly showing its love for all things racist.

AND, HILARIOUS

It complains about being called racist and Fascist and here you are defending them by saying its intent is to accuse someone of being fascist and racist.

Perhaps you should rethink this.

Wrong.

AND, HILARIOUS

It complains about being called racist and Fascist and here you are defending them by saying its intent is to accuse someone of being fascist and racist.

Quote me complaining about being called racist.

Waiting, Dadoalex

QUOTE ME Dadoalex

I LOVE it when numb nuts losers like you call me a racist because it means you actually have nothing intelligent to say Dadoalex

Last edited:
Wrong.

AND, HILARIOUS

NO. You are so wrong. Also, referring to someone who disagrees with your policies as an “it” - thus putting her in the category of subhuman - is the way Hitler positioned the Jews. This is the point she was making.

The leftists are dehumanizing an entire group of people the same way Hitler did.

Don't have something real to say? Trot out the "R" word.

We've stopped expecting anything better of you.
You trotted out racism.
I just pointed out what you are.
Try being a little less fascist and a little less racist.
Maybe then you can quit whining about people pointing out what a racist fascist you truly are.

You trotted out racism.
I just pointed out what you are.
Try being a little less fascist and a little less racist.
Maybe then you can quit whining about people pointing out what a racist fascist you truly are.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUD.

Hey Dadoalex why do 78% of blacks support voter ID?
Who ever said I don't support voter ID?
BUT if you're going to implement with the intent of denying the vote to certain groups then I do oppose your racism.

Want voter ID?
Go to each and every qualified voter and make sure they have the proper ID.

What's the problem?

Forum List

Back