If voter ID is racist.............

I had (past tense) one Democrat in my life who called me on the phone shortly after Election Day, and, knowing I voted for Trump, told me she was so upset that so many people still tried to vote in a racist that she was going to begin therapy to help her deal with Trump voters and would not be contacting me again until she has learned how to deal with people who tolerate racists.

Approximately four months later I had a message on my phone, in which she said we can resume our relationship as long as I don’t express any opinions against Biden. Now bear in mind, this was someone who railed against Trump for years, subjecting me to it. But now, I am only allowed to talk with her as long as I promise not to criticize Biden or any policies.

I never returned her phone call.

I am sorry, but if voter ID is racist, then thy think that Black voters are dumb as a box of rocks, since they are blaming this arguement on old, black, voters.

So tell us Black voters, how dumb are you?

I contend that you are just as smart as any other voter. If you really want to vote, you are going to vote, and I do not blame you!

But I have to ask, how are you accepting the fact that somehow, you are dumb; painted by the Leftists? You have no idea how to get an ID, you are dumb as a box of rocks and only Leftists can save you from evil people screwing you........because according to Leftists, you are dumb!

I am sorry. I have CONFIDENCE in you! I know that you WILL make sure you have your voice heard.

Look at it this way my Black friends--------------> Do YOU want a say as much as any other race in this country, or rather would you have illegals become the predominant vote in this country?

Personally, I do not like pandering, PERIOD! But, I would rather pander to Americans, then pander to illegals.

It is your choice! I want YOU to be as successful as every other American. Right now, they are denying Black Americans access to the american dream, by not lifting themselves up.

I think it is a travesty, I hope that you do too!

I am sorry, but if voter ID is racist, then thy think that Black voters are dumb as a box of rocks, since they are blaming this arguement on old, black, voters.

So tell us Black voters, how dumb are you?

I contend that you are just as smart as any other voter. If you really want to vote, you are going to vote, and I do not blame you!

But I have to ask, how are you accepting the fact that somehow, you are dumb; painted by the Leftists? You have no idea how to get an ID, you are dumb as a box of rocks and only Leftists can save you from evil people screwing you........because according to Leftists, you are dumb!

I am sorry. I have CONFIDENCE in you! I know that you WILL make sure you have your voice heard.

Look at it this way my Black friends--------------> Do YOU want a say as much as any other race in this country, or rather would you have illegals become the predominant vote in this country?

Personally, I do not like pandering, PERIOD! But, I would rather pander to Americans, then pander to illegals.

It is your choice! I want YOU to be as successful as every other American. Right now, they are denying Black Americans access to the american dream, by not lifting themselves up.

I think it is a travesty, I hope that you do too!
yea, too dumb to go to the last polling place in the country.

a97d5l5rxhc81.jpg

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
INTENT, child.
It is all about intent. In none of the items you listed is the INTENT to deny based on anything other than qualifications.
The INTENT of voter ID is to deny based on race or age.

It really is that simple.

If owning an ID is sooooo important, and minorities simply are unable to obtain one, instead of spending trillions on electric cars perhaps ID's should be the focus instead. , So if minorities won't be able to have without an ID because they are "oppressed", shouldn't democrats be spending that money getting minorities to end their oppression?
Or maybe the GQP could simply drop this racist policy. Think of the money saved.

Why is a gun carry permit acceptable but a university ID not?
Because the INTENT of voter ID is to deny the vote based on race and age.

Many organizations help minority voters do just that. But the point isn't that black people don't have IDs, it's that Republicans play these little games were they disqualify IDs black voters and voters who are less likely to vote for them have. Like Texas taking concealed carry permits but not college IDs. It's really just a sad admission that Republicans can't win a straight up fight. These little gimmicks and gerrymandering is all you got left but sooner or later demographics are going to over take you anyway.
I would think that obtaining a carry permit requires passing a strict background check and proving you are mentally and physically able to safely use and protect that weapon. Whereas even a card-carrying communist, lunatic or repeat rapist or murderer can easily get a college ID.

INTENT, child.
It is all about intent. In none of the items you listed is the INTENT to deny based on anything other than qualifications.
The INTENT of voter ID is to deny based on race or age.

How does voter ID deny based on race? Are you saying minorities are so inferior they can’t get a free ID?

Explain why 78% of blacks support voter ID. Are they racist?

How does voter ID deny based on race? Are you saying minorities are so inferior they can’t get a free ID?

That’s probably what he’s saying. It’s the bigotry of low expectations.

What a clever thing for you to say. Your teacher must be very proud of you for putting those words together. Did you get a gold star for that?
I don't do gold stars. That would be you and yours.

Always said our IDs and avatars truly describe us. You are proof.

I don't do gold stars. That would be you and yours.

Always said our IDs and avatars truly describe us. You are proof.
Does it offend you?

If you are like so many other losers on this board who have something to say about my avatar, you will do anything to avoid answering that question.

Does it offend you?

I dare you.

I'm waiting Dadoalex , you chickenshit.

GQP did the math.

Most people who do not have IDs or easy access to them vote for Democrats.
Older Blacks and younger people.
Get rid of them and don't lose elections.

Do you not read the news? These laws were thrown out in NC for these very reasons.

"The court found that “the evidence at trial [is] sufficient to show that the enactment of [the voter ID law] was motivated at least in part by an unconstitutional intent to target African American voters.” The court also ruled that “[o]ther, less restrictive voter ID laws would have sufficed to achieve the legitimate nonracial purposes of implementing the constitutional amendment requiring voter ID, deterring fraud, or enhancing voter confident.”

Does it offend you?

If you are like so many other losers on this board who have something to say about my avatar, you will do anything to avoid answering that question.

Does it offend you?

I dare you.

I'm waiting Dadoalex , you chickenshit.
OFFEND?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It identifies you as a racist idiot. No need for further explanations.

OFFEND?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It identifies you as a racist idiot. No need for further explanations.
Another one bites the dust. Someone whom, one would assume, is an adult, since this is an adult board, but they cannot answer a question with a simple one word answer.

Oh, and that's a classy trick, when you can't think hard enough to formulate a cogent answer, just drop the "R" word.

You're so fucking backward.

THUD.

Get a booster.

GQP did the math.

Most people who do not have IDs or easy access to them vote for Democrats.
Older Blacks and younger people.
Get rid of them and don't lose elections.

Do you not read the news? These laws were thrown out in NC for these very reasons.

"The court found that “the evidence at trial [is] sufficient to show that the enactment of [the voter ID law] was motivated at least in part by an unconstitutional intent to target African American voters.” The court also ruled that “[o]ther, less restrictive voter ID laws would have sufficed to achieve the legitimate nonracial purposes of implementing the constitutional amendment requiring voter ID, deterring fraud, or enhancing voter confident.”
You have one state who corrected that law. Dozens require photo ID, stupid.

Explain why 78% of blacks support voter ID if it is racist.

Forum List

Back