If voter ID is racist.............

One citizen one vote. Those who want every one to have the same ID to vote get out & help everyone get one, press your government to do it, verbally fighting fixes nothing.

At least we finally convinced citygator that voter ID laws are not racist.

Baby steps.....
Youre not allowed to restate my points anymore cuz you get them wrong and I feel bad calling you an idiot. Dont put me in that position. But YES there are levels of voter restrictions which have different levels of impact. Im not a big critic of Idaho's rules. Texas and Georgia are stupid. Just looking for excuses to deter voting.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
None of those are constitutionally protected rights.

The founding fathers didn't found the country on Sudafed, they founded it on democracy and the right to vote.

Your trolling needs work.

Texas you cant just show up and vote after you legally registered.

You are lying again. I posted the requirements in Texas to vote if you don't have a photo ID, and you can clearly bring those requirements with you to vote.

Why to you have to lie with every post?
That's like saying you can just show up as long as you have an id. That's not just showing up. You can show up in texas with prepared documentation that meets the level of the evaluator. Its BS. Quit parsing words and argue the point. You dont think extra hoops are bad. I do. You cant make the extra hoops disappear by saying them differently. And quit being a 5th grader about the word liar. Its silly.

Youre not allowed to restate my points anymore cuz you get them wrong and I feel bad calling you an idiot. Dont put me in that position. But YES there are levels of voter restrictions which have different levels of impact. Im not a big critic of Idaho's rules. Texas and Georgia are stupid. Just looking for excuses to deter voting.
Hey Stupid, you don't have to power to tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to do.

You are clearly lying about the Texas law, and my post where I quoted the law proves it. So bite me, liar.

That's like saying you can just show up as long as you have an id. That's not just showing up. You can show up in texas with prepared documentation that meets the level of the evaluator. Its BS. Quit parsing words and argue the point. You dont think extra hoops are bad. I do. You cant make the extra hoops disappear by saying them differently. And quit being a 5th grader about the word liar. Its silly.
Once again, liar. You can show up and vote without an ID. You claimed you couldn't.

Why do you think your repeated lies will not be called out, Dumbass?

Hey Stupid, you don't have to power to tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to do.

You are clearly lying about the Texas law, and my post where I quoted the law proves it. So bite me, liar.
For a dumbass trying to parse words you really suck at it. I have ultimate power to tell you what to do. Watch: “go fuck yourself”. See?

Now I don’t have any power over what you do but you’re too dumb to type accurately what you meant. Just like you’re too dumb understand accurate what I typed it seems. I just proved it.

For a dumbass trying to parse words you really suck at it. I have ultimate power to tell you what to do. Watch: “go fuck yourself”. See?

Now I don’t have any power over what you do but you’re too dumb to type accurately what you meant. Just like you’re too dumb understand accurate what I typed it seems. I just proved it.
I understood him. So I guess you're just dumb.

Once again, liar. You can show up and vote without an ID. You claimed you couldn't.

Why do you think your repeated lies will not be called out, Dumbass?
You can’t show up without Id and vote in Texas. Period. I think you’re trying to say you can show up with a form of identification that isn’t a picture ID but it’s still requiring identification. You can’t show up without identification in Texas.

But I didn't go fuck myself, Simpleton.

Looks like you have NO POWER over me. :funnyface: :funnyface: :funnyface:

Probably for the best you don’t know where you’ve been.
Your desperation is showing. Probably a little punchdrunk from the beatdown I have been inflicting on you for the past several pages. :itsok:

You still have never answered my question from before. To me you’re a cowardly dumbass.
You and I dancing in circles for about three pages. We concluded that you don’t think there is a role for government to design programs to help lift the poor out of poverty and that we should just ignore them. I on the other hand believe that providing a means for people to help themselves improve their lives is a core function of a democratic institution. What’s left to say?

So you didn’t understand him and he is in over his head? .
I find it difficult to debate people who are disingenuous like you are being. He failed to debate my basic pozition and instead purposely tried to misinterpret plain English. I showed him how easy it is to parse a statement with his nonsense. You know that. I’m not sure why you state this silliness other than you think islets somehow funny.

You and I dancing in circles for about three pages. We concluded that you don’t think there is a role for government to design programs to help lift the poor out of poverty and that we should just ignore them. I on the other hand believe that providing a means for people to help themselves improve their lives is a core function of a democratic institution. What’s left to say?
I agree we should provide a means to help themselves. I asked you a simple question. If you bought a car you cannot afford why should I be responsible for paying for it?

I find it difficult to debate people who are disingenuous like you are being. He failed to debate my basic pozition and instead purposely tried to misinterpret plain English. I showed him how easy it is to parse a statement with his nonsense. You know that. I’m not sure why you state this silliness other than you think islets somehow funny.
Seriously? You have got to be kidding me. You are the king of parsing words and not backing up your position with logic vs emotion.

Forum List

Back