Zone1 If Trump isn't on the ballot, due to death or state law,

Which Republican candidate would you vote for?

• Chris Christie

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Asa Hutchison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
You should add another choice:

0 Trump’s dead body

Most righties would rather have a dead Trump running things than a live Republican.
did you post before reading the OP?

"If Trump isn't on the ballot, due to death"​

You gotta be kidding. Not only is that all total bullshit, but California is experiencing the highest mass exodus of any state with people fleeing Gavin's cesspool by about a million per year.
You say that about every blue city that has all the jobs. Location location location. We tax people because it takes money to make money and if you want to have a job here you have to pay your taxes. Or if you want to do business here, you have to pay taxes.

Notice despite the low taxes corporations stay in Cali and NY?

And notice you only move to a cheaper state after you retire from your high paying cali job. Get it? You make a lot, you pay a lot. But when you retire you go to a shit hole red state where taxes and social services are low or non existent.

You say that about every blue city that has all the jobs. Location location location. We tax people because it takes money to make money and if you want to have a job here you have to pay your taxes. Or if you want to do business here, you have to pay taxes.
And boy are those Californians paying taxes. More probably than any other state while offering a lower and crumbling standard of living.

Notice despite the low taxes corporations stay in Cali and NY?

How is it you know so much that isn't true?

And boy are those Californians paying taxes. More probably than any other state while offering a lower and crumbling standard of living.

They're leaving because they can work from home you idiot. The company isn't leaving NYC. The employees are.

Sure, if I can make Cali $ and live in your state at the same time, I would too.

And in another recent survey, it was found that remote workers may be first to go. 3,000 managers were surveyed and 60% agree it's likely remote employees would be laid off first

What a cherry picker you are.

How about all the insurance companies leaving Florida? Floridiots can't afford home owners insurance?

Howard Stern's whole crew left NYC as soon as they all started working remotely. $100K salary isn't very much in NYC but if you move to Alabama and can call in and do your job via zoom sure. But now they're going back into the studio so those guys are going to have to move back. Or they can find a job in Alabama. There are no jobs in Alabama? Oh well then I guess they'll have to move back to NYC.

They're leaving because they can work from home you idiot.

That is part of the reason. But that has only been true since Covid. And they are leaving because real estate is just too expensive there compared to every other state. Gavin's California is just run badly, we don't want him out here fucking up the rest of the country too.

Meanwhile, so many individuals are moving out to get away from high cost of living there that movers are refusing them trucks if they know they are moving away.

Woke is going broke.

Right. Just what they were hoping you'd say. In other words the democrats did such a bang up job exceeding their authority in wrecking the country, stealing elections and trying to frame the ex-president whose office they stole that you republicans have no more stomach for fighting back defending America and wish instead to veer far in the OTHER direction letting Biden and his Administration run amok while guilty of untold bribery and other crimes being bought out by foreign actors hostile to the USA that you are willing to give them a free ride letting them do even more while you take it like a sap.

The very reason why I left the GOP as a legitimate party several years ago.

Ummmm
Just in case you forgot....I'm A-Political.
I have NO FAITH IN POLITICS OR POLITICAL PARTIES.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

I think both are full of cheese.

Currently the Republicans want to stop giving Ukraine weapons because they want cheap materials that Russia provides as well as access to their markets....until the Bear is at our front door demanding we vacate its home.

The Republicans also are great about utilizing technology but are lousy at researching to find the new technology....even though publicly funded research solved the Covid crisis before it was started...which also caused its start by poor execution of Chinese tech.

There's a million and one issues with both parties...why in hell they think that they can actually represent me is beyond understanding anymore.

Welcome to the club. But regardless, one or the other is going to be running the country.

That's a nice way of putting it.
I have been a FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE A-POLITICAL TEAM.
But i cant seem to find your name on the roster of founding members.

That is part of the reason. But that has only been true since Covid. And they are leaving because real estate is just too expensive there compared to every other state. Gavin's California is just run badly, we don't want him out here fucking up the rest of the country too.

Meanwhile, so many individuals are moving out to get away from high cost of living there that movers are refusing them trucks if they know they are moving away.

Woke is going broke.
So basically not enough poor people moving to Cali in Uhauls. Uhaul relies on getting trucks back from people moving to their state. If all the trucks are moving out, that's not a good business model.

Florida is 8.2% more expensive than Michigan.​

If you lived in Florida instead of Michigan, you would:​

PAY 9.4% MORE FOR RESTAURANTS
PAY 12.4% MORE FOR GROCERIES
PAY 2.8% LESS FOR TRANSPORTATION
PAY 32.3% MORE FOR HOUSING
Internet connection cost more too in Florida
PAY 3.4% MORE FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTS
PAY 7.7% MORE FOR CLOTHING
If California were a sovereign nation (2022), it would rank in terms of nominal GDP as the world's fifth largest economy, behind Japan and ahead of India. Additionally, California's Silicon Valley is home to some of the world's most valuable technology companies, including Apple, Alphabet, and Nvidia.

I have been a FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE A-POLITICAL TEAM.
But i cant seem to find your name on the roster of founding members.

Huh? I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, so I will ignore it.

Ignoring politics when everything is about politics or controlled by politics is like trying to ignore sunlight.

If all the trucks are moving out, that's not a good business model.
You said it, not me.

BTW, another thing that surprised me is that California is also one of the most STUPID states! Second lowest average IQ in the nation!

map-each-states-average-iq.png

California really sucks. All it has going for it is nice weather and pretty scenery, mostly from geologic upheaval from earthquakes.

Who would have guessed that Trump states are among the smartest states too, except for New England.

But then, it doesn't take genius to know Trump is a better president by far than Joe Bedpan.

Huh? I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, so I will ignore it.

Ignoring politics when everything is about politics or controlled by politics is like trying to ignore sunlight.

Not EVERYTHING is about politics. In fact there's a lot going on in life when you ignore it. Babies being born...Christmas....friends and family and then maintenance around the house...gardening and processing the garden produce.

It takes just a few moments to catch up with the political scene. I also talk with my friends all around the world. From South America to Slovakia...they all got stuff going on. Then my dad and brothers....in laws with Nieces and Nephews....

Those in DC are all about grabbing a camera and broadcasting...the important people in my life aren't.

Not EVERYTHING is about politics.

I didn't mean that literally, John. I mean it is an inescapable aspect you must understand and deal with when you get into the machinery of government and business, etc.,---- the stuff which is the machinery of the world. Unfortunately, as you say, not even close to those things which really matter most in life, but an unfortunate reality when dealing with money, people of power, position, and the social affairs in the big world.

I didn't mean that literally, John. I mean it is an inescapable aspect you must understand and deal with when you get into the machinery of government and business, etc.,---- the stuff which is the machinery of the world. Unfortunately, as you say, not even close to those things which really matter most in life, but an unfortunate reality when dealing with money, people of power, position, and the social affairs in the big world.
Oh I get that...every group of people requires some politics...even inside of church or small group Bible studies or even a sewing circle.
Every organization has inside politics....of course our Government has politics that grabs the headlines. And you would think that with only 300 million citizens that the people's voices would matter more than they do. But they seem to be a minor inconvenience anymore. A little spin doctoring and everything thats a problem goes away.

We have a downright temper tantrum going on in DC right now where the two parties are so wrapped up in personal vendetta and graft that nothing is getting addressed and what little is done is being done in the worst manner possible.

You said it, not me.

BTW, another thing that surprised me is that California is also one of the most STUPID states! Second lowest average IQ in the nation!

View attachment 876828
California really sucks. All it has going for it is nice weather and pretty scenery, mostly from geologic upheaval from earthquakes.

Who would have guessed that Trump states are among the smartest states too, except for New England.

But then, it doesn't take genius to know Trump is a better president by far than Joe Bedpan.
Oh come on now. Red states are smarter? Trump supporters are smarter? Maybe the rich ones but 85% of trump supporters are uneducated blue collar in economic despair. It’s why you’re so angry.

Which Republican candidate would you vote for? Only those listed will be accepted. Off topic comments will be reported.
/---/ Stupid question designed to undermine the Trump support base. Another epic fail. So, are you gonna report me to the hall monitor?
1703249547925.png

Forum List

Back