Zone1 If Trump isn't on the ballot, due to death or state law,

Which Republican candidate would you vote for?

• Chris Christie

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Asa Hutchison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Be advised, a write in vote for Trump under the named circumstances is considered a proxy vote for Biden.
If Trump is on the ballot he will get my vote and millions of others for the simple reason I want to watch you liberal idiot freaks wet yourself and have a bad rash for at least a couple years and the bad smell that goes along with it. Better be buying up those Grampers before the shortage especially if you don't like bathing like most democRats. Remember Joe bought a butt load with the last money China gave him and he was already stinking.

If Trump is on the ballot he will get my vote and millions of others for the simple reason I want to watch you liberal idiot freaks wet yourself and have a bad rash for at least a couple years and the bad smell that goes along with it. Better be buying up those Grampers before the shortage especially if you don't like bathing like most democRats. Remember Joe bought a butt load with the last money China gave him and he was already stinking.
I want to watch you liberal idiot freaks
Try to remember, this is CDZ.

no need for untrue insults.

If Trump is on the ballot he will get my vote and millions of others for the simple reason I want to watch you liberal idiot freaks wet yourself and have a bad rash for at least a couple years and the bad smell that goes along with it.
Is this what politics has devolved into in the US? Does anyone care about electing good leaders? Or is all just partisan jerks "pwning" the other side?

the poll is to find out who you would vote for if your GOD died.
/----/ You didn't mention God, who will never die. You mentioned my candidate, President Trump. Once again, and slowly, because you're public school educated: I reject the premise. It’s a not too subtle attempt to undermine the Trump base..
You're not fooling anyone with your strawman argument.

Like keeping our treaty with Ukraine....the execution of keeping it is crap...but it's the right thing to do.

Which Treaty with Ukraine?
The push for new cheap energy is good....the execution is crap.

Everyone wants clean cheap energy. The execution is the most important part.
New tech for transportation is good....again execution is crap.
Again the execution is the most important part.

If I say we need to eliminate poverty that’s a great idea. If I do it by killing all the poor people that’s hardly a success.
Returning semiconductor tech to the USA is good....again execution is crap.

Retiring Student Loans for working people is good...again the execution of how its being done is crap.

You can’t just eat a wand and make that debt go away. What you’re saying is you want everyone else to pay for these people’s obligation.

I think Vivek would be a nominee if something happened to Trump because he's the 2nd most obnoxious blowhard in America

Which is why I voted for him.

I love D.C. exposing itself these past several years as a huge clowncar.

I'd like America to see just how LITTLE we need those arrogant jackasses.

By signing that agreement, it became our monkey AND our circus. We co-signed the loan, so to speak, so the debt falls to us when the terms are violated.

Which agreement? The Budapest Agreement? That's not legally binding. By that metric the expansion of NATO was in violation of the agreement we made with the USSR when they agreed to give all their satellite countries their Independance. Paris Accords, Iran Nuclear deal, the Budapest Agreement. The problem with things of that nature is that the President can just say we aren't doing that. It's why we have Treaties and why they are harder to get passed, because they have legal requirements attached to them. If Poland is attacked, we don't have any legal choice but to come to their defense. IMO we should never sign a treaty like NATO, and Im not even sure how it's Constitutional as it can de facto declare war without Congress's consent.

Forum List

Back