Zone1 If Trump isn't on the ballot, due to death or state law,

Which Republican candidate would you vote for?

• Chris Christie

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Asa Hutchison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Like keeping our treaty with Ukraine....the execution of keeping it is crap...but it's the right thing to do.

The push for new cheap energy is good....the execution is crap.

New tech for transportation is good....again execution is crap.

Returning semiconductor tech to the USA is good....again execution is crap.

Retiring Student Loans for working people is good...again the execution of how its being done is crap.
So you equate form with substance?

That don't make no sense.....If the execution is crap that does not say much for the idea in the first place.....The dems messing up everything they touch only goes so far.

Almost everything you mentioned (other than semiconductors) is a dem effort to either launder money or buy votes.
The initial idea is good but there are better ways of achieving the goals that they desire...and we all really want.

For example:
The advisors to Ukraine are the "B" or sometimes "C" team when it comes to strategy. The "A" team is refusing to join in because "its Biden " and they refuse to work without clearly defined goals and without the freedom to do as they need to. They really don't give a crap about politics....they only care about stopping the enemy from being able to engage in war. The current team is confusing and uncoordinated in their advice. They do provide great intelligence...just how to react to it advice is crap.

Can she really be any worse than Joe Biden? And all she can do by creating more hell is further drive people away from the democrat party by showing the most obtuse and partisan what the democrats are really about.
We already have too much malicious prosecution and selective prosecution going on...not to mention a VERY selective view of our laws.

If he were to die before my State’s primary, I’d vote for DeSantis.

If, in the general election, Trump isn’t on the ballot (assuming he’s alive), I’d vote for him anyway. But if he had passed, I could vote for DeSantis or Nikki. I am dubious about Vivek. I would never vote for Chrispy Kream.

Didn’t Asa drop out?

We?....Mouse in your pocket?

I don't give two shits about the struggle between Lesser and Greater Russia.
Oh you really do...you just don't understand how they really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Trump is, in a lot of ways, a really successful man...he definitely is one of action when the need arises.

Operation Warp Speed was excellent in so many ways for finding a vaccine and therapies for Covid. And it was Clinton, Obama AND both Bush administrations that funded the research into Covid for the last 28 years that provided the mRNA vaccines that solved the problem. If Biden or Hillary had been in office we would be still under martial law. The Democrats trying to take credit for the vaccines and almost mandating them was horrible.

Trump also pumped thousands of dollars into the average citizens hands when they really needed it. "Give EVERY citizen $1500". Good stuff for quarantine. Netflix got a lot of that....but oh well. So did landlords and grocery stores.

Pick your poison....I prefer not to drink any kool-aid.

If he were to die before my State’s primary, I’d vote for DeSantis.

If, in the general election, Trump isn’t on the ballot (assuming he’s alive), I’d vote for him anyway. But if he had passed, I could vote for DeSantis or Nikki. I am dubious about Vivek. I would never vote for Chrispy Kream.

Didn’t Asa drop out?

If I read correctly at least in Colorado their court diktat means the AG can't count even Trump write in votes.

Oh you really do...you just don't understand how they really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Trump is, in a lot of ways, a really successful man...he definitely is one of action when the need arises.

Operation Warp Speed was excellent in so many ways for finding a vaccine and therapies for Covid. And it was Clinton, Obama AND both Bush administrations that funded the research into Covid for the last 28 years that provided the mRNA vaccines that solved the problem. If Biden or Hillary had been in office we would be still under martial law. The Democrats trying to take credit for the vaccines and almost mandating them was horrible.

Trump also pumped thousands of dollars into the average citizens hands when they really needed it. "Give EVERY citizen $1500". Good stuff for quarantine. Netflix got a lot of that....but oh well. So did landlords and grocery stores.

Pick your poison....I prefer not to drink any kool-aid.
Really?

Speak for yourself....You sure do seem bright-eyed telling folks what they think.

Really?

Speak for yourself....You sure do seem bright-eyed telling folks what they think.
Ummm...you asked my opinion and I gave it in proper American English...did you sleep in HS English? Or is my Private Education showing? I did attend Public school for a long time though...so I still make mistakes. But I wasn't speaking for everyone. It's normal to write the way I do.

We already have too much malicious prosecution and selective prosecution going on...not to mention a VERY selective view of our laws.

Right. Just what they were hoping you'd say. In other words the democrats did such a bang up job exceeding their authority in wrecking the country, stealing elections and trying to frame the ex-president whose office they stole that you republicans have no more stomach for fighting back defending America and wish instead to veer far in the OTHER direction letting Biden and his Administration run amok while guilty of untold bribery and other crimes being bought out by foreign actors hostile to the USA that you are willing to give them a free ride letting them do even more while you take it like a sap.

The very reason why I left the GOP as a legitimate party several years ago.

We?....Mouse in your pocket?

I don't give two shits about the struggle between Lesser and Greater Russia.
Do you agree with letting countries invade and conquer smaller countries? Because that is the issue in Ukraine. Plus, we guaranteed their borders in the agreement that led to them giving up their nuclear weapons.

Do you agree with letting countries invade and conquer smaller countries? Because that is the issue in Ukraine. Plus, we guaranteed their borders in the agreement that led to them giving up their nuclear weapons.
It's so much more than that. Republicans don't understand the geopolitical ramifications of not supporting Ukraine. Or they are willing to play politics with it because Biden is president.

Clearly Republicans aren't about doing the right thing. To them it's all about politics. If Biden didn't support Ukraine they'd give him shit for that.

You should add another choice:

0 Trump’s dead body

Most righties would rather have a dead Trump running things than a live Republican.

Why? Unemployment low, jobs numbers good, inflation being fixed, record high stock market. I say 4 more years of Biden then Gavin Newsom next.

You gotta be kidding. Not only is that all total bullshit, but California is experiencing the highest mass exodus of any state with people fleeing Gavin's cesspool by about a million per year.

Forum List

Back