Zone1 If Trump isn't on the ballot, due to death or state law,

Which Republican candidate would you vote for?

• Chris Christie

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Asa Hutchison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
The point is the social media companies arent going to do that. Besides it would be wildly easy to get around it. Especially for a nation state
It's not that easy to get around...someone would have to edit it.

When managing a website I would turn off servers that had an extraordinary amount of spam or phishing scams. (Nigeria)
This isn't really as difficult as you are claiming. Sure the SM platforms will whine...everyone whines. Doesn't mean that it's not going to help.

It's not that easy to get around...someone would have to edit it.

When managing a website I would turn off servers that had an extraordinary amount of spam or phishing scams. (Nigeria)
This isn't really as difficult as you are claiming. Sure the SM platforms will whine...everyone whines. Doesn't mean that it's not going to help.
Dumb ass. I’m a nation state. How hard would it be for me to just have people in another country (like their embassy staff) post the shit from where they are stationed. I could just allow access through the computers at the embassy or a computer set up in one of the embassy staffs apartment and do It from where ever. Again this isn’t that hard.

Primaries are a funny thing -- the political parties do not need to hold them, and the parties do not need to abide by the results.

if Trump, or whoever, is removed from the primary ballot in given state, the GOP can cancel the election and/or refuse to accept the result of the vote and nominate him anyway.

The real question is what happens if a state removes a nominated candidate from the ballot for the general election.

Forum List

Back