If Trump dies, who is the Republican nominee for President?

I believe there has been a President who's died from illness while in office. But if Trump can beat Covid, then WE can beat Covid. This can unite the country reelecting Trump four more years if he's able to pull through this.

If Trump beats Covid, it will because he had the best medical treatment that the country has to offer.

Unlike the tens of millions of Americans who've lost their health coverage under his watch.

God you are a moron.

I believe there has been a President who's died from illness while in office. But if Trump can beat Covid, then WE can beat Covid. This can unite the country reelecting Trump four more years if he's able to pull through this.

If Trump beats Covid, it will because he had the best medical treatment that the country has to offer.

Unlike the tens of millions of Americans who've lost their health coverage under his watch.
A piece of paper you cant afford ain't health coverage

Pence would be President, but I think the Republicans would have to hold another convention to nominate him for the election in November.

We have never in our history have a Presidential candidate die, so this is unknown territory.

So is supporting dementia for POTUS and deep-state appointed POTUS Harris.

Say what? You do realize the recovery rate is EXTREMELY high for COVID, right? Oh that's right, you believe the hype.

When is the last time a PROG wrote something reasonable & objective? Even remotely would be a positive sign.

Of course the unhinged Trump Haters resort to this.

If he lives then biden will be vulnerable to the virus while Trump won't be.....

Pence would be President, but I think the Republicans would have to hold another convention to nominate him for the election in November.

We have never in our history have a Presidential candidate die, so this is unknown territory.
If he did die,this would prove my theory that the CIA killed him just as they did jfk because same as jfk Tried to do,has also been trying to get rid of the deep state.the cia knows they can’t killl him out in the open in broad daylight with multiple shooters and say a lone gunman did it in this day and age of cameras and cell phones everywhere so this is the new jfk modern assassination attempt of a president by them. Hopefully they fail.

You!!!

He has an excellent chance of getting over this as long as Cuomo doesn't make the decisions. So far Cuomo's death toll leads the world in number of people killed by a single idiot politician. He made the Democrats proud.

Forum List

Back