If there were no such thing as opinion talk shows....

...would we be as divided as we are? My guess is no, we wouldnt. When trump said the media was the enemy of the people, I'm thinking he wasnt wrong.

Talk radio, prime time talk shows on tv...all of it, are the most polarizing shows on tv and radio. Each of them designed to indoctrinate their listeners and to mold their thoughts into a designed form, to create division.

Think about it, if stories were simply just told to you without any commentary or spin, we, there wouldnt be as much hate. It may not be flashy and dramatic, but we would all be forced to come to our own conclusions.

If people were honest, they'd have to admit that their views are heavily influenced by what they hear from day to day by their favorite talk shows. Most people dont know what is actually going on in the world, just what their echo chamber box tells them.

I dont think, when the constitution was talking about freedom of the press, that it was meant for opinion talk shows, since those are not actually "news" and many of then are not journalists. I think it was meant for actual news papers and the like.

Oh how awesome it would be if EVERYONE unplugged for a few months...heck, even a few weeks. I think we would see a major shift in attitudes and how we treat each other...

Nope.

I haven’t watched one of those panel shows or nighttime cable news shows in years.

Trump just sucks.
Ok, so, how do you know trump sucks? If you are getting your information from the tv or radio, its heavily edited and agenda driven. How do you know what you know about trump is even accurate? Even if it is accurate, how do you know it's not been twisted or context edited to favor a particular narrative?

My point being, people dont know what they think they know, because there are no unbiased news sources left in the world.

Kids in cages as a deterrent.

Forcing people returning from over seas to stand for hours shoulder to shoulder while his CDC was recommending social distancing

Praising multiple organizations/people then disavowing them, firing them, etc...

Making fun of the handicapped.

calling Mexicans rapists

not knowing people died from the flu

hiding from Mueller instead of sitting for a deposition

Just for starters. Now you’re going to tell me NONE of that happened, right!
Of course I am, and the reason is because, everything you just posted is something you were programmed to believe by some opinion talk show.

The whole kids in cages thing started back in the obama administration, and it wasnt to punish those kid, it's because the processing facilities were, and are just too overrun to hold the influx of people. So, they put them in holding cells that happen to be made of a fencing type material. It's a temporary means due to overflow of immigration cases.

Trump never called all mexicans rapists, if you listen to the entirety of that segment of his speech, he is talking about the gang members that end up coming across the border along with the other Mexican citizens.
Here is the quote from the blob when he announced his candidacy;

“Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

what part of “they’re rapists “ is ambiguous?

As for the “gangs” coming across, that doesn’t seem to be in the quote. He even says that Mexico is “sending“ the criminals.

This isn’t spin. It’s quoting the blob.
So, the point of this thread was not to get into politics debates, those are a dime a dozen on these forums. The point of this thread was that there is too much reliance on opinion talk shows as factual news, when in fact all of it, from opinion shows to so called "news" agencies are all biased, and they are all agenda driven.

However, as to your specific point regarding trumps speech, again, you state a viewpoint that is heavily reliant on always assuming the left wing version is right. You are unwilling to even consider that your viewpoint on the subject might be incorrect.

For example, likely from the moment trump even toyed with the idea of running for president, left wing media started their attack on him. Likely early on, this started to make you form an opinion on him, one heavily reflective of a left wing bias. When you saw trump give that speech, your mindset was already made up, essentially. There is no way those statements could have been anything other than negative and racist.

Now, let me give you the right wing perspective. If you listen to the over all tone of that segment, it would be hard to believe he would make such a bold blanket statement on national television that ALL mexicans are rapists, because nobody actually believes that ALL mexicans are rapists. The context of his speech is that there are a lot of those who would cross the border that are traffickers, drug smugglers, and cartel and ms13 members. It's likely that THESE are the people he is talking about when he made those statements. It is very probable that those who are coming as asylum seekers are not necessarily all up to snuff and there are probably, mixed in with them, those who would cause trouble.

Could one not conceive that when he said "they are not sending us their best" and "they are rapists" that he could have been talking about that segment of people specifically. and not the entirety of the body of immigrants as a whole.

As most of the left has very often pointed out, trump is not always good with his words. I'll admit hes not the most eloquent president we've ever had. Is it not possible that while he meant well, his vocabulary failed him? Maybe his words didnt convey the point he was trying to make? It's either that, or the president of the united states went on live television and announced to the world that he was a racist.

Now, which do you think is more likely? He failed to adequately describe what he was trying to say, or that he wanted to alienate himself from every non white world leader at the beginning of his presidency?

Now, I'm willing to say that I could be wrong, and trump really is that vile....are you willing to admit that maybe hes not? Which of us is more influenced by the media that we consume?

...would we be as divided as we are? My guess is no, we wouldnt. When trump said the media was the enemy of the people, I'm thinking he wasnt wrong.

Talk radio, prime time talk shows on tv...all of it, are the most polarizing shows on tv and radio. Each of them designed to indoctrinate their listeners and to mold their thoughts into a designed form, to create division.

Think about it, if stories were simply just told to you without any commentary or spin, we, there wouldnt be as much hate. It may not be flashy and dramatic, but we would all be forced to come to our own conclusions.

If people were honest, they'd have to admit that their views are heavily influenced by what they hear from day to day by their favorite talk shows. Most people dont know what is actually going on in the world, just what their echo chamber box tells them.

I dont think, when the constitution was talking about freedom of the press, that it was meant for opinion talk shows, since those are not actually "news" and many of then are not journalists. I think it was meant for actual news papers and the like.

Oh how awesome it would be if EVERYONE unplugged for a few months...heck, even a few weeks. I think we would see a major shift in attitudes and how we treat each other...

Nope.

I haven’t watched one of those panel shows or nighttime cable news shows in years.

Trump just sucks.
Ok, so, how do you know trump sucks? If you are getting your information from the tv or radio, its heavily edited and agenda driven. How do you know what you know about trump is even accurate? Even if it is accurate, how do you know it's not been twisted or context edited to favor a particular narrative?

My point being, people dont know what they think they know, because there are no unbiased news sources left in the world.

Forcing people returning from over seas to stand for hours shoulder to shoulder while his CDC was recommending social distancing

Praising multiple organizations/people then disavowing them, firing them, etc...

calling Mexicans rapists

Of course I am, and the reason is because, everything you just posted is something you were programmed to believe by some opinion talk show.

The whole kids in cages thing started back in the obama administration, and it wasnt to punish those kid, it's because the processing facilities were, and are just too overrun to hold the influx of people. So, they put them in holding cells that happen to be made of a fencing type material. It's a temporary means due to overflow of immigration cases.

Trump never called all mexicans rapists, if you listen to the entirety of that segment of his speech, he is talking about the gang members that end up coming across the border along with the other Mexican citizens.

“Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

As for the “gangs” coming across, that doesn’t seem to be in the quote. He even says that Mexico is “sending“ the criminals.

So, the point of this thread was not to get into politics debates, those are a dime a dozen on these forums. The point of this thread was that there is too much reliance on opinion talk shows as factual news, when in fact all of it, from opinion shows to so called "news" agencies are all biased, and they are all agenda driven.

However, as to your specific point regarding trumps speech, again, you state a viewpoint that is heavily reliant on always assuming the left wing version is right. You are unwilling to even consider that your viewpoint on the subject might be incorrect.

For example, likely from the moment trump even toyed with the idea of running for president, left wing media started their attack on him. Likely early on, this started to make you form an opinion on him, one heavily reflective of a left wing bias. When you saw trump give that speech, your mindset was already made up, essentially. There is no way those statements could have been anything other than negative and racist.

Now, let me give you the right wing perspective. If you listen to the over all tone of that segment, it would be hard to believe he would make such a bold blanket statement on national television that ALL mexicans are rapists, because nobody actually believes that ALL mexicans are rapists. The context of his speech is that there are a lot of those who would cross the border that are traffickers, drug smugglers, and cartel and ms13 members. It's likely that THESE are the people he is talking about when he made those statements. It is very probable that those who are coming as asylum seekers are not necessarily all up to snuff and there are probably, mixed in with them, those who would cause trouble.

Could one not conceive that when he said "they are not sending us their best" and "they are rapists" that he could have been talking about that segment of people specifically. and not the entirety of the body of immigrants as a whole.

As most of the left has very often pointed out, trump is not always good with his words. I'll admit hes not the most eloquent president we've ever had. Is it not possible that while he meant well, his vocabulary failed him? Maybe his words didnt convey the point he was trying to make? It's eitherthatt

Sigh...

I quoted the blob. He said what he said. The only one practicing spin is you.

Nope.

Trump just sucks.

calling Mexicans rapists

As most of the left has very often pointed out, trump is not always good with his words. I'll admit hes not the most eloquent president we've ever had. Is it not possible that while he meant well, his vocabulary failed him? Maybe his words didnt convey the point he was trying to make? It's either that, or the president of the united states went on live television and announced to the world that he was a racist.

Now, which do you think is more likely? He failed to adequately describe what he was trying to say, or that he wanted to alienate himself from every non white world leader at the beginning of his presidency?

Now, I'm willing to say that I could be wrong, and trump really is that vile....are you willing to admit that maybe hes not? Which of us is more influenced by the media that we consume?

He was a candidate when he made his racist comment. Not President. I have no idea what his motives were.

If you’re asking me to speculate, I will be happy to. He runs on attention. The birther BS was what kept him relevant for several years. So he knew it was about to run it’s course and he decided to start a new front that was equally as false and racist at the same time. That’s just what I think.

Nope.

Trump just sucks.

calling Mexicans rapists

As most of the left has very often pointed out, trump is not always good with his words. I'll admit hes not the most eloquent president we've ever had. Is it not possible that while he meant well, his vocabulary failed him? Maybe his words didnt convey the point he was trying to make? It's eitherthatt

Sigh...

You are correct, he said what he said, but you heard what you wanted to hear. Again, I am correct, a lifetime of bias has made you incapable of even considering that trump was not making a blanket statement about all of those mexican people, but was was contextually referring to a specific segment of them.

I am fully willing to admit he was completely being racist, I dont believe he was, because there is way too much at stake for him to come out as racist for the world on national television, and it's more likely that his non pc, straight to the point way of saying things failed to show the context of what he wa saying. Are you willing to even consider the possibility that maybe you are mistaken? I somehow dont believe that you are.

Nope.

Trump just sucks.

calling Mexicans rapists

He was a candidate when he made his racist comment. Not President. I have no idea what his motives were.

If you’re asking me to speculate, I will be happy to. He runs on attention. The birther BS was what kept him relevant for several years. So he knew it was about to run it’s course and he decided to start a new front that was equally as false and racist at the same time. That’s just what I think.
Great, as I said before, I didnt want this thread to devolve into just another multi topic political discussion. I would like to keep the thread focused on the original scope, so I appreciate the dialogue but dont want to keep going down a rabbit hole that will keep pulling this thread further away from it's original intent.

Nope.

Trump just sucks.

calling Mexicans rapists

Sigh...

You are correct, he said what he said, but you heard what you wanted to hear. Again, I am correct, a lifetime of bias has made you incapable of even considering that trump was not making a blanket statement about all of those mexican people, but was was contextually referring to a specific segment of them.

I am fully willing to admit he was completely being racist, I dont believe he was, because there is way too much at stake for him to come out as racist for the world on national television, and it's more likely that his non pc, straight to the point way of saying things failed to show the context of what he wa saying. Are you willing to even consider the possibility that maybe you are mistaken? I somehow dont believe that you are.

Are you willing to even consider the possibility that there was nothing at stake for Trump? If he lost...oh well. The blob has failed thousands of times in business, marriage, etc...

As for your question to me; I’m not wrong about his sucking. And all one needs to Do is simply listen to this guy for proof.

If you think this is bad now, check out the 19th century press coverage. Lincoln, Jackson, and others got it worse then than today.
The root cause is advertising. Advertising dollars only come with ratings which only come with divisive, outrageous shit being spouted. Doesn't matter the medium, social media, traditional tv, you tube, etc....

Advertising needs to be disassociated with content. Of course, we have a first amendment right so that will never happen.

Advertising is pure fucking evil.

Billboards work - no content association.

They don't help but I would say social media has done more to widen the divide than the opinion talk shows.
You have a point, I didn't even think about them. Most social media today are trying to pass as "news", most people see more information from social media than they do anywhere else and that social media is now being heavily censored.
Whatever it was that changed in the late 90s needs to be changed back to like it was before when/if fake news was reported, they could be sued out of business for slander or libel. Something tells me the Clintons had a hand in that.

Feel free to read ANY of my other posts or threads, you'll see that I am not a leftists, nor am i suggesting that anything be banned or removed, in merely pointing out that so much of the hate that you see levied by members of this very message board, I think, stems from all the hyper opinionated hyper partisan political talking heads you see and hear on the radio.

I'm merely suggesting that if everyone took a month break from all this "programming", people would feel a LOT better.

If you don't think Opinion Shows are Constitutional .... then you are saying they are not lawful under the US Constitution.

If you think Opinion Shows are unlawful ... then you are to saying they should be banned or removed.

If you are merely saying it is your opinion that Opinion Shows are divisive, then clarify and leave the US Constitution out of that opinion.

Because the US Constitution clearly states "Freedom of Speech" ..... not "Freedom of some Speech".

If there were no opinion talk shows and no breaking news and no social media and no cable news and, yes, no Internet forums, maybe we would be happier individuals and our country would be more harmonious.

At least, that's what some "experts" say. Their analogy: "News is to our mind what sugar is to our body."

What would the right wingers watch on TV or listen to on the radio?

Where would they get their "news"?
I'd vote for reruns of married with children. That's good classic tv right there ☺
And at least as informative as Faux Newz.
Or any of the left wing shows as well...they are all guilty...in fact, if you look at most talk shows, most of the hate is actually spewed from the left. You need only to listen to Sirius xm progress to see that, from both the hosts, as well as the callers that call the shows.

But, this thread was not meant to be about that, it was meant to be about the effect that opinion shows have on how "news" is received and how our opinions are being molded by them.
What left wing shows?

There really aren't any. There is no left wing equivalent to rush limbaugh or faux news.
Well, aside from cnn, msnbc, HLN, there are two channels devoted to liberal ideology on Sirius xm, 3 if you count NPR.

I guess I get a lot of my views on liberal talk radio from people like signorile and obiedalah. Also from others like thom Hartman, but signorile has to be the worst. I'm surprised he hasnt been removed from sirius xm yet.

Let's put it like this, listen to beck, hannity, wilkow, Marlow, then listen to madison, hunter, signorile and obiedalah, and you'll see the very stark difference.

The right wing talk hosts almost always attack on the political issues and standings of those in the left, and rarely do you ever hear those guys using personal attacks on the people themselves. I'm not saying it doesnt happen, yes, from time to time, it does, but overwhelmingly, their message is about freedom, the law, and the constitution.

The left wing folks almost exclusively resort to ridicule and personal attacks.

The right almost never uses vulgar language, the left. Their shows are filled with f bombs and other various vile language.

Both the hosts and the callers to the left wing shows will routinely display anger and a propensity towards violent action, not so on the right.

As an example, aside from those left wing talkers constantly making blanket statements that all whites are racist, if you support trump you are racists, if you are republica , you are evil and racist....basically that is the crux of their show every single day for 3 hours straight.

Signorile, however, has the most vile of the shows. I dont care if they want to discuss left wing politics and criticize the right, that's fine, but the things he says tend to often go too overboard and he routinely berates and attacks any Republican caller who doesnt agree with what he says. Literally f bombing his callers.

One of his most egregious routines,however, is a segment he does where he asks for people to call in who might be living with a trump supporter, to discuss how that situation has made it hard on the relationship. He routinely says things like "if you are living with someone, or have a family member who is a trump supporter, and it has caused a rift in your relationship, or has caused you to end a relationship with your spouse or other family member, we want to hear from you".

While hes not directly coming out and saying it, he is condoning people breaking relations with, and even people getting divorced over political issues. And hes fueling it by asking people to call and discuss it. And even worse, those people who call in are most likely people who have been listening to him for a long time, and he has gotten inside of their heads with his hate and rhetoric.

Basically, if anyone on the right said anything that this guy says, they'd be removed from the air immediately.

Is it possible that there are right wing talk shows that display similar levels of hate? It's possible , I've not seen one yet, and they certainly do not exist in prominent places like a nation wide broadcast on Sirius xm.
Tl;dr. Just don't care enough to bother.

NPR is one of the least biased and is always careful to separate opinion from reporting.

Nope.

Trump just sucks.

calling Mexicans rapists

wrong.

Correct. It was temporary under Obama.

It is now being done as a deterrent under the blob.

That’s why he sucks.

you seem to have missed the whole part about Mexico sending them here. Or are you going to tell me he was stating Mexico was not “sending” Mexicans?

Now, your going to tell me that I'm full of it right? That im a hannity/limbaugh lemming, part of the trump cult...etc.. right? Well, now you see exactly my point, likely neither of us are right, and neither of us know the truth. How do you know your left wing version of the story is correct over my right wing version of the story?
Because I’m referencing direct quotes from the blob and his administration.

It's because we have been fed a steady diet of indoctrination for many years now, to the point that you will defend your left wing ideology with vigor and anger, and most people on the right will do the same, likely all based on lies, or at least at the very least, a twisting of the truth.

On those two issues I picked out, there are two versions of that story, but only one truth....how do you KNOW you're right? How does someone on the right KNOW their right? It's because it's what we choose to believe based on preferential information we digest on a daily basis.
Look at his quotes. It’s all one has to do to know Trump sucks.
Again, he said she said. You said I was wrong, you didnt get your information from some talk show? If not, then where? For you to come to those conclusions, you had to have gained that information from somewhere. Even if it was just a raw news reporting agency like the AP, you likely had cnn or msnbc feeding you a spun story. The reason I say that is because the rebuttals you are using are the exact verbatim rebuttals that those ultra left wing opinion talk shows use.

I've read your posts and replies for awhile now and I'm pretty sure you essentially repeat left wing talking points from all of those opinion shows, and I'm not calling you out on it, right wingers do it too.

However, if you say you get all of your news from completely unbiased sources, and you are not influenced by any media in any way, then congratulations, you are the unicorn, the needle in the haystack.

My sources are almost always AP and NPR for day to day news.

If you think they are unbiased, you're delusional.

I'd vote for reruns of married with children. That's good classic tv right there ☺
Or any of the left wing shows as well...they are all guilty...in fact, if you look at most talk shows, most of the hate is actually spewed from the left. You need only to listen to Sirius xm progress to see that, from both the hosts, as well as the callers that call the shows.

But, this thread was not meant to be about that, it was meant to be about the effect that opinion shows have on how "news" is received and how our opinions are being molded by them.
What left wing shows?

There really aren't any. There is no left wing equivalent to rush limbaugh or faux news.
You are either a fool or stone cold gutless liar. Maddow, O'Donnell, CNN more than qualify. Besides Hannity, Carlson and Ingram admit they are right wing. The others I mentioned above pretend to be 'journalists'
No, they really don't. Rush and hannity tell you what to think. Maddow and her like ask questions that make you think.
Rush and Hannity give their opinions as does Maddow and the others of her ilk. You and others can't handle the fact their is more than just your opinion out there.

Nope.

Trump just sucks.

calling Mexicans rapists

wrong.

That’s why he sucks.

you seem to have missed the whole part about Mexico sending them here. Or are you going to tell me he was stating Mexico was not “sending” Mexicans?

Now, your going to tell me that I'm full of it right? That im a hannity/limbaugh lemming, part of the trump cult...etc.. right? Well, now you see exactly my point, likely neither of us are right, and neither of us know the truth. How do you know your left wing version of the story is correct over my right wing version of the story?

It's because we have been fed a steady diet of indoctrination for many years now, to the point that you will defend your left wing ideology with vigor and anger, and most people on the right will do the same, likely all based on lies, or at least at the very least, a twisting of the truth.

On those two issues I picked out, there are two versions of that story, but only one truth....how do you KNOW you're right? How does someone on the right KNOW their right? It's because it's what we choose to believe based on preferential information we digest on a daily basis.
Again, he said she said. You said I was wrong, you didnt get your information from some talk show? If not, then where? For you to come to those conclusions, you had to have gained that information from somewhere. Even if it was just a raw news reporting agency like the AP, you likely had cnn or msnbc feeding you a spun story. The reason I say that is because the rebuttals you are using are the exact verbatim rebuttals that those ultra left wing opinion talk shows use.

I've read your posts and replies for awhile now and I'm pretty sure you essentially repeat left wing talking points from all of those opinion shows, and I'm not calling you out on it, right wingers do it too.

However, if you say you get all of your news from completely unbiased sources, and you are not influenced by any media in any way, then congratulations, you are the unicorn, the needle in the haystack.

Never said that. I did say your blob is pure garbage and listed the objective reasons why.

Nope.

Trump just sucks.

calling Mexicans rapists

wrong.

That’s why he sucks.

Never said that. I did say your blob is pure garbage and listed the objective reasons why.

You wouldn't know objective if it bitch slapped you.

Limbaugh has been losing "the touch". I used to listen to pick up the occasional line I could use to really piss off liberals. I mean, a day without really triggering a lib is a day wasted, right? But of late Rush has been much too gentle. So I have to create my own stuff. It's turns out it's easy! Just listen to the liberal mantra-du-jour and flip it around ever so slightly. It's all crap but putting the em-phass-i-siss on the wrong sill-yabb-el is generally sufficient.

Try it and tell us how it works for you!

What left wing shows?

You are either a fool or stone cold gutless liar. Maddow, O'Donnell, CNN more than qualify. Besides Hannity, Carlson and Ingram admit they are right wing. The others I mentioned above pretend to be 'journalists'
No, they really don't. Rush and hannity tell you what to think. Maddow and her like ask questions that make you think.
Rush and Hannity give their opinions as does Maddow and the others of her ilk. You and others can't handle the fact their is more than just your opinion out there.
Rush and hannity lay down conservitard law.

If you think this is bad now, check out the 19th century press coverage. Lincoln, Jackson, and others got it worse then than today.
The root cause is advertising. Advertising dollars only come with ratings which only come with divisive, outrageous shit being spouted. Doesn't matter the medium, social media, traditional tv, you tube, etc....

Advertising needs to be disassociated with content. Of course, we have a first amendment right so that will never happen.

Advertising is pure fucking evil.

Billboards work - no content association.
You are correct about this. The whole point of talk radio is actually sales for advertisers. Rush limbaugh even came out one day and said that the purpose of a talk radio show was to draw more people in for the advertisements.

Feel free to read ANY of my other posts or threads, you'll see that I am not a leftists, nor am i suggesting that anything be banned or removed, in merely pointing out that so much of the hate that you see levied by members of this very message board, I think, stems from all the hyper opinionated hyper partisan political talking heads you see and hear on the radio.

I'm merely suggesting that if everyone took a month break from all this "programming", people would feel a LOT better.

If you don't think Opinion Shows are Constitutional .... then you are saying they are not lawful under the US Constitution.

If you think Opinion Shows are unlawful ... then you are to saying they should be banned or removed.

If you are merely saying it is your opinion that Opinion Shows are divisive, then clarify and leave the US Constitution out of that opinion.

Because the US Constitution clearly states "Freedom of Speech" ..... not "Freedom of some Speech".
You're right. I am saying talk shows are divisive. I'm not saying talk shows should be banned. I am, however, saying that I dont believe talk radio is considered "journalism" and therefore not considered "the press". Talk radio is for entertainment purposes only, if you think talk radio is what they were referring to by "freedom of the press", then youd have to consider every television show in existence to have some sort of constitutional protection, since they all serve the same purpose.

I'm sorry, but news stops being news when someone try's to interject their own spin into it, and starts trying to influence its audience.

Again, my whike point of this thread was not to discuss what was constitutional or not, I merely was just asking if most of the hate and divide we see in america today would still be there if opinion talk radio didnt exist.

You're right. I am saying talk shows are divisive. I'm not saying talk shows should be banned. I am, however, saying that I dont believe talk radio is considered "journalism" and therefore not considered "the press". Talk radio is for entertainment purposes only, if you think talk radio is what they were referring to by "freedom of the press", then youd have to consider every television show in existence to have some sort of constitutional protection, since they all serve the same purpose.

I'm sorry, but news stops being news when someone try's to interject their own spin into it, and starts trying to influence its audience.

Again, my whike point of this thread was not to discuss what was constitutional or not, I merely was just asking if most of the hate and divide we see in america today would still be there if opinion talk radio didnt exist.
Whatever ...

Your original point was clear.

You think talk radio should be banned.

We heard you the first time.

Forum List

Back