If The NRA Is A Child Murderer...What Is Planned Parenthood???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Here's CNN setting up this scenario of H.S. victims denouncing the NRA. These kids haven't a clue (it's always the same 2 or 3 kids btw), but they actually have been convinced that the NRA kills children. The NRA is helping keep the left from taking away our 2nd Amendment rights entirely. So in effect.....the NRA is trying to protect these kids and as a result they're called murderers. Every witness to the murder of Football coach Aaron Feis said that if the coach had been armed it would have made a huge difference. Instead he used his body to shield kids from the bullets that riddled his body and killed him.

image.php

But then again...Planned Parenthood does kill children by the millions.....and this, I am willing to bet, is acceptable to these same kids. This is what brainwashing does. Murdering the unborn by the millions is acceptable.....but an organization that has absolutely nothing to do with this attack can be openly blamed by those who have been awarded victimhood simply because it's popular. This is the Topsy-turvy world of leftist political-correctness. Turning lies into truth and vice-versa.

FL Student Reps Call NRA 'Child Murderers' ā‹† WayneDupree.com
image.php

FL Student Reps Call NRA ā€˜Child Murderersā€™
Itā€™s disgusting to see news outlets and politicians use kids to push agendas.

Written by Wayne Dupree Ā· 21 mins ago

These kids are being used. What is ironic if not dangerous is saying they will vote for gun control candidates to stop the NRA.
They have no clue of who the NRA is. Someone needs to tell them itā€™s the American people across the country who are NRA and these anti-gun candidates will also vote on issues they may have a stake in. Education, jobs and free speech come to mind.

CNNā€™s Alisyn Camerota started this off with: ā€œThey give millions of dollars to politiciansā€¦..ā€ and thatā€™s when this interview went off the rails. Itā€™s disgusting to see news outlets and politicians use kids to push agendas.

If I were their parents, I wouldnā€™t allow them to be interviewed at this time, because they havenā€™t had time to process what has happened and are not thinking clearly.

However, on the day this happened, I saw a parent finally reach her frantic daughter on the phone, only to tell her that she would pick her up after she got done doing an interview. Even after the reporter told her to get her daughter, she still spoke into the microphone, wanting the interview to go on. How many parents donā€™t know any better themselves?

Unfortunately, you can already tell these kids are going to be card-carrying leftists. I hate to be blunt despite what tragedy they went through, but both those kids look like they are going to be future members of the LGBTQXYZ movement. They are being used as pawns, and they are entirely glad to be used without really informing themselves on opinions from both sides.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.05-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.06-AM.png

Links

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

Football Coach Dies After Heroically Shielding Students In Florida

Last edited:
I hate to be blunt despite what tragedy they went through, but both those kids look like they are going to be future members of the LGBTQXYZ movement.

One should never be polite when fighting for rights. Do you think the left is? They would drag a freshly bloodied corpse through the commons if they thought it would achieve their goal.
They understand full well the power of youth both symbolically and literally. They understand the psychological effect they have on the older voting populace as well as the importance of grasping and training of their minds for future votes. This is why they and their ideals dominate academia.
This is a cultural war.

Just like adults, there are many kids (teenagers) that lean to the right and to the left. I know many teenagers who are pro 2nd amendment and pro NRA.

Here's CNN setting up this scenario of H.S. victims denouncing the NRA. These kids haven't a clue (it's always the same 2 or 3 kids btw), but they actually have been convinced that the NRA kills children. The NRA is helping keep the left from taking away our 2nd Amendment rights entirely. So in effect.....the NRA is trying to protect these kids and as a result they're called murderers. Every witness to the murder of Football coach Aaron Feis said that if the coach had been armed it would have made a huge difference. Instead he used his body to shield kids from the bullets that riddled his body and killed him.

image.php

But then again...Planned Parenthood does kill children by the millions.....and this, I am willing to bet, is acceptable to these same kids. This is what brainwashing is does. Murdering the unborn by the millions is acceptable.....but an organization that has absolutely nothing to do with this attack can be openly blamed by those who have been awarded victimhood simply because it's popular. This is the Topsy-turvy world of leftist political-correctness. Turning lies into truth and vice-versa.

image.php

These kids are being used. What is ironic if not dangerous is saying they will vote for gun control candidates to stop the NRA.
They have no clue of who the NRA is. Someone needs to tell them itā€™s the American people across the country who are NRA and these anti-gun candidates will also vote on issues they may have a stake in. Education, jobs and free speech come to mind.

CNNā€™s Alisyn Camerota started this off with: ā€œThey give millions of dollars to politiciansā€¦..ā€ and thatā€™s when this interview went off the rails. Itā€™s disgusting to see news outlets and politicians use kids to push agendas.

If I were their parents, I wouldnā€™t allow them to be interviewed at this time, because they havenā€™t had time to process what has happened and are not thinking clearly.

However, on the day this happened, I saw a parent finally reach her frantic daughter on the phone, only to tell her that she would pick her up after she got done doing an interview. Even after the reporter told her to get her daughter, she still spoke into the microphone, wanting the interview to go on. How many parents donā€™t know any better themselves?

Unfortunately, you can already tell these kids are going to be card-carrying leftists. I hate to be blunt despite what tragedy they went through, but both those kids look like they are going to be future members of the LGBTQXYZ movement. They are being used as pawns, and they are entirely glad to be used without really informing themselves on opinions from both sides.

Links

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

Most abortions are black babies, so the left has little concern.

image.php

But then again...Planned Parenthood does kill children by the millions.....and this, I am willing to bet, is acceptable to these same kids. This is what brainwashing is does. Murdering the unborn by the millions is acceptable.....but an organization that has absolutely nothing to do with this attack can be openly blamed by those who have been awarded victimhood simply because it's popular. This is the Topsy-turvy world of leftist political-correctness. Turning lies into truth and vice-versa.

image.php

Links

This is typical liberal [as opposed to democrat] tactics, the debates/arguments have all been lost on merit and fact by them, now it is time to break out the victim card the way they do the race card when it comes to money or the misogyny card when it comes to elections or the xenophobia card when it comes to election enrollment, all arguments they have been exposed on, so this is just the next logical de-evolutionary step they want to impose on our country.

Just like adults, there are many kids (teenagers) that lean to the right and to the left. I know many teenagers who are pro 2nd amendment and pro NRA.
Kansas conducted a poll regarding ccw on college campuses after Kansas passed Constitutional Carry. Three schools were against. My son's school was about 75% in favor. There is still some diversity of thought allowed, but not much.

image.php

image.php

Links

Most abortions are black babies, so the left has little concern.
Broken families help ensure the black communities dependence on the state. Abortions (lost votes) are an accepted externality of keeping blacks on the plantation in perpetuity.

somewhere, a cloud feels ignored
Funny.

A couple of weeks ago all that mattered was DACA kids.
Now it's, screw them.....we need to take away everyone's guns.

Notice how nothing happens on Earth other than what the media wants us to focus on.

Dem's are flailing in all directions, Trump has unhinged them. Is it mean that I find that hilarious?

Using their agenda to try to press it with these grief stricken kids makes me want to vomit. It is not at all altruistic.

Forum List

Back