Missouri bill would force teachers to register as sex offenders if they use a trans child’s preferred pronouns

Ole Tommy, making posts to stir the pot…when they have nothing to do with him.

Trolling…ain’t that against usmb rules?
No, he is posting US news on a US message board.

Your post is the troll post. He should report it as off topic trolling.

I agree...now convince your side
It's already done.
You're Bitching about the < 0.1% of wackos that we can't stand either.

Biden himself supports this fucked-up shit being aimed at children.

So does the mentally-fucked-up lunatic that he appointed as the Assistant Secretary of Health.

———
On a related note, it just occurred to me to wonder…

Why does the mentally-fucked-up lunatic, as Assistant Secretary for Health, get to have the military rank of Admiral, but the main Secretary for Health, to whom this lunatic is supposedly a slight subordinate, not get any such rank, and is, in fact, very rarely heard of or from.

Biden appointed both of them, but he's put the one appointed to the lesser of the two positions forth as the face of the Department of Health and Human Services, while keeping the one in the higher position darkness and obscurity.

1709852981956.png

~S~

Any “trans kids” are prima facie proof that pedophiles have their claws in them.
A child is not trans or gay or any other fucked-up sexual perversion, unless some pervert is feeding that shit into his head.
I disagree.
I don't need to argue with you.
I just disagree.
You honestly believe that a child that is born and is just different since birth, was turned GAY by some pedophile?
Is that how it works in your world?

We all know what to think of those of you who defend or dismiss this shit, even if we're not allowed to openly come out and say it.

It would be so much better for teachers to tell their charges that they can be a venus flytrap in spite of all the empirical scientific evidence that disputes that assertion, eh? Newsflash moron, schools by their very nature should be teaching facts and reality---not what makes you feel good. No wonder you lick the windows on the short bus.
More bigotry and hate from the reprehensible right.

In addition to being idiotic and wrongheaded, it’s also un-Constitutional, subjecting teachers to punitive measures absent due process.

The bill states that any teacher or school counsellor who provide support or “other resources to a child regarding social transition” could be found guilty of a class E felony and placed in the same sex offender registration category as someone possessing child sexual abuse images. They would not be able to work at a school again or be within 500ft of one.

I got no prob w/this....
~S~

We all know what to think of those of you who defend or dismiss this shit, even if we're not allowed to openly come out and say it.
1). Fuck JB and Fuck DT
That’s even, they both suck and are old.
It’s a shame you think trump has any Values worthy of a Christian Value. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being lowest, trump is at best a 2.

2). I’ll defend it Bob. Some Children are born different. Not every child is an Alpha. You certainly are NOT AN alpha. I will defend the child that is different

Will you defend that weak child?
Or did someone make that child weak?

I’ll defend it Bob. Some Children are born different. Not every child is an Alpha. You certainly are NOT AN alpha. I will defend the child that is different

You do not defend children by taking the side of the fucked-up sexual perverts that try to groom and twist children into those same perversions.

That puts you on the side of the pedophiles and groomers, and against the side of children, against the side of all human beings.

Any sane, decent human being knows what to think about your kind.

1). Fuck JB and Fuck DT
That’s even, they both suck and are old.
It’s a shame you think trump has any Values worthy of a Christian Value. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being lowest, trump is at best a 2.

2). I’ll defend it Bob. Some Children are born different. Not every child is an Alpha. You certainly are NOT AN alpha. I will defend the child that is different

A person defends children by PREVENTING them from being groomed, not encouraging it.

You do not defend children by taking the side of the fucked-up sexual perverts that try to groom and twist children into those same perversions.

That puts you on the side of the pedophiles and groomers, and against the side of children, against the side of all human beings.

Any sane, decent human being knows what to think about your kind.
FU bob
I could tell you how I help Children but you wouldn’t know. And you would deny and tell me I’m wrong
I know your type

So predictable
Meanwhile you post half nudes, and think others actually want to see that trash.

This is a superb proposal. It punishes tranny kids and teachers who we know are satans soldiers.

These weirdo kids should just suck it up and pull themselves together to avoid contaminatiing other kids. Most of whom will be child brides.

There is obviously legislative talent hdden in Missouri. The GOP should hunt these people out and MAGA.

This will also trigger the libs and make the state moral again.
Virginia still hasn’t punished the trans in the tutu that raped the girl in the girls’ bathroom yet they made absolute sure to punish the girl’s father who was pissed the trans rapist in the tutu had not been punished.

The bill states that any teacher or school counsellor who provide support or “other resources to a child regarding social transition” could be found guilty of a class E felony and placed in the same sex offender registration category as someone possessing child sexual abuse images. They would not be able to work at a school again or be within 500ft of one.

I got no prob w/this....
~S~
Sounds good to me. Let’s also get back to charging these trans freaks with indecent exposure if they go in the opposite sex restroom or locker room.

Forum List

Back