If The Guy Who's Worth A Quarter Billion Dollars Wins........

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

In court Gore only sought a recount of a small number of disputed ballots. Bush would win no matter how many times you could have counted those ballots disputed in court by Gore. Gore was not interested in recounting the republican areas of Florida despite what he says publicly.

Last edited:
You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

In court Gore only sought a recount of a small number of disputed ballots. Bush would win no matter how many times you could have counted those ballots disputed in court by Gore. Gore was not interested in recounting the republican areas of Florida despite what he says publicly.

You're really sure of that huh

Damn strange that my encyclopedia shows that Gore received over half a million more votes than Bush and that his brother, his brother's concubine and the Republican supreme court had to steal his brother's state from Gore to keep him from winning...damn strange. I'll bet that it was in god's plan. We know that god told Bush to invade Iraq.

Look liberals are sore losers, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, these guys are pathetic. Even when people pass laws that people want, they run out of the state.

Why do the board's hyperpartisan democrats think Obama's life is or was anything remotely similar to theirs?

Obama has as much in common with the average middle class american as Romney does.

Damn strange that my encyclopedia shows that Gore received over half a million more votes than Bush and that his brother, his brother's concubine and the Republican supreme court had to steal his brother's state from Gore to keep him from winning...damn strange. I'll bet that it was in god's plan. We know that god told Bush to invade Iraq.

^ Dummmbell BRAGGING in advance about being a total witless pussy.

Well I just checked wikipedia.
Florida election recount - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The results of the study showed that had the limited county by county recounts requested by the Gore team been completed, Bush would still have been the winner of the election

you lose. Gore wanted a small area of "his" counties and he lost. Also they threw out alot of absentee military ballots that most likely would have went to Bush. So stop crying. All Gore had to do was win his home state, he didnt, he's a loser.

Please tell us which encyclopedia shows this?

BTW: Maybe the mainstream media shouldn't call the winner of a state BEFORE the polls close.

The results of the study showed that had the limited county by county recounts requested by the Gore team been completed, Bush would still have been the winner of the election

you lose. Gore wanted a small area of "his" counties and he lost. Also they threw out alot of absentee military ballots that most likely would have went to Bush. So stop crying. All Gore had to do was win his home state, he didnt, he's a loser.

Gore wasn't even smart enough to win by enough votes without crying about it to the courts after being VP for 8 years. If he was doing his job right, the election would not have been close. A good incumbent would have the majority behind him & would not even need to campaign to win. Gore was not smart enough to win his case in court. He certainly was not smart enough to be president.

Last edited:

Gore wasn't even smart enough to win by enough votes to not involve the courts after being VP for 8 years. If he was doing his job right, the election would not have been close. A good incumbent would have the majority behind him & would not even need to campaign to win. Gore was not smart enough to win in court. He certainly was not smart enough to be president.

but he was smart enough to make millions off of his global warming fear mongering.

Gore wasn't even smart enough to win by enough votes to not involve the courts after being VP for 8 years. If he was doing his job right, the election would not have been close. A good incumbent would have the majority behind him & would not even need to campaign to win. Gore was not smart enough to win in court. He certainly was not smart enough to be president.

but he was smart enough to make millions off of his global warming fear mongering.
Or that there's a bunch of people out there who were dumb enough to buy it.

I guess campbell decided to leave since he has been owened....too bad, I love facts!!!!!!!

Gore had 500,000 more votes than Booooosh in FL?

Are you sure?

Or that there's a bunch of people out there who were dumb enough to buy it.

I'm just shocked they're completely incapable of seeing his hypocrisy.

Here's his message;

"THE PLANET IS DOOMED IF EVERYONE but me DOESN'T GO GREEN!!!

Strange, Gore could not win his own Home State. :lmao: Strange, too You cannot be taken at your word.

Gore had 500,000 more votes than Booooosh in FL?

Are you sure?

He's not responding, I already showed him up. He lied about that, but hey he's a liberal and still believes feminist statistics.

The New Mythology - Figuring Out Feminism

Please tell us which encyclopedia shows this?

BTW: Maybe the mainstream media shouldn't call the winner of a state BEFORE the polls close.

Surely you jest:

Presidential Election of 2000, Electoral and Popular Vote Summary — Infoplease.com

Federal Elections 2000: 2000 Presidential Popular Vote Summary Table

corpflag.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back