If marijuana were made legal, would you try it?

If marijuana were legal, would you try it?

• Total voters
There were only a couple if those that we had to suffer thru

I've always suspected Warren Harding.

19210523_Warren_G_Harding_Address_at_Hoboken-HARDING.jpg

Bow-Tie Wearing Freak!!!

:evil:

far out man----I'm seeing spots

DOOOOOOOOooooOOOOD!!!

:mad:
Stop Bogartin' My DOOBIE!!!!

The dirty little secret is that the answer is a resounding "yes" in the 12 to 21 year old demographic. That's part of the problem.

the dirty little secret is they are the AIM of this glorification of pot.

dumbing down the populace even more makes it more manageable.

pot should be decriminalized - but that does not mean it should be glorified

The dirty little secret of my fans is that the weed is legal and is neither a moral nor legal issue.

Vox makes suggestions she can't support.

Let's move on.

It's about time it became legal again! Hope it catches on throughout the country. I used to partake, but quit over 20 years ago when I thought it had too big a part in my life. I wouldn't go back to using it again, but I've always thought it was stupid to have criminal penalties against it. The War On (some) Drugs is an abject failure. Glad the people of CO and WA have figured it out.

If marijuana were made legal, would you try it?

I have tried it many times. I love it's effects but don't use it, as I prefer having my head in reality, which I have designed to be quite enjoyable 99% of the time. :)

the dirty little secret is they are the AIM of this glorification of pot.

dumbing down the populace even more makes it more manageable.
More pot heads > more unemployment > more liberals > more democrat voters > more government freebies ... :cool:

So you would outlaw alcohol as well?

I love the two wrongs make a right argument.

Hell, what about heroin? Cocaine? Meth? Lets fuckin' legalize every mind altering shit on the planet.

I can see no redeeming value in illegal drug use (yes, I know CO has legalized it instate) - who the hell knows what's in the stuff and how good or inferior it is, or who's been screwing around with it before they sell it? I've never used illegal drugs even back in the '60s and through Vietnam or since. I do take a couple prescription drugs, and if I could quit taking those I would.

I can see no redeeming value in illegal drug use (yes, I know CO has legalized it instate) - who the hell knows what's in the stuff and how good or inferior it is, or who's been screwing around with it before they sell it? I've never used illegal drugs even back in the '60s and through Vietnam or since. I do take a couple prescription drugs, and if I could quit taking those I would.

The point of legalizing it is to control what's in it and how good it is or "who's been screwing around with it."

Plus, the tax money it generates.......:eusa_whistle:

For schools.......:lol:

Forum List

Back