If marijuana were made legal, would you try it?

If marijuana were legal, would you try it?

• Total voters
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man View Post
Most pot heads get stuck on stupid and never accomplish anything with their lives. ....

True, some even throw their lives away becomming President. ;)

I smoked a lot of pot back in the day and I worked all the time. Worked my ass off got high at night and on weekends.

:eusa_eh:

So now that we're taking about you, can you share any kinky sex stories about yourself, "back in the day?"

:eusa_shifty:

Some girl-on-girl stuff would be nice, but if you embellish it with a squid or two, that would be great.

Most pot heads get stuck on stupid and never accomplish anything with their lives. ....

There were only a couple if those that we had to suffer thru

I smoked a lot of pot back in the day and I worked all the time. Worked my ass off got high at night and on weekends.

So now that we're taking about you, can you share any kinky sex stories about yourself, "back in the day?"

Some girl-on-girl stuff would be nice, but if you embellish it with a squid or two, that would be great.

Just making a point. Move along squidface.

as if he is a President, not a pot head altogether :rolleyes:

the worst president of our lives

There were only a couple if those that we had to suffer thru

I've always suspected Warren Harding.

19210523_Warren_G_Harding_Address_at_Hoboken-HARDING.jpg

Bow-Tie Wearing Freak!!!

:evil:

:redface:

Wanna sue him? I'll represent you. Not actually qualified or anything but watch a lot of lawyer tvshows :)

Forum List

Back