If Jesus Is God

Yes the one named Jesus did become flesh. It was not God.

No.

The Word (of God) became flesh.

From the beginning, the existing metaphor for teaching from God (the Word of God) was manna from heaven. This is the bread from heaven that became the flesh of Jesus. The flesh of Jesus is just a new metaphor for teaching from God, given for the life of the world.

Life is the promise for complying with the Divine commands. Jesus revealed that the words used by God in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden. Kosher law is about teaching, not food. The sanctuary of God, not about a Temple. Ritual slaughter, not about killing farm animals, etc., etc.

This is his flesh, a revelation from God, the body of his teaching, the Body of Christ; the only right way to understand and comply with Divine Law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God here on earth for all who eat his flesh and drink his blood, do it.

Life is in the blood, in the doing. So just shut up and do it.

Last edited:
We dont actually know what Jesus spoke of because the gospels were written over 100 years after his death. The writers had never met him.
Say what?

Matthew , Luke and Mark were written 30 odd years after Jesus death book of big John was written 50 some years later

No.

The Word (of God) became flesh.

From the beginning, the existing metaphor for teaching from God (the Word of God) was manna from heaven. This is the bread from heaven that became the flesh of Jesus. The flesh of Jesus is just a new metaphor for teaching from God, given for the life of the world.

Life is the promise for complying with the Divine commands. Jesus revealed that the words used by God in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden. Kosher law is about teaching, not food. The sanctuary of God, not about a Temple. Ritual slaughter, not about killing farm animals, etc., etc.

This is his flesh, a revelation from God, the body of his teaching, the Body of Christ; the only right way to understand and comply with Divine Law that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the sanctuary of God here on earth for all who eat his flesh and drink his blood, do it.

Life is in the blood, in the doing. So just shut up and do it.
Jesus clearly teaches--John 17:3-The one who sent him is the only true God-John 5:30-The Father sent Jesus. So no Jesus was not God. He was Gods image-Collosians 1:15--Acts 2:22--Gods power went through Jesus.

Jesus clearly teaches--John 17:3-The one who sent him is the only true God-John 5:30-The Father sent Jesus. So no Jesus was not God. He was Gods image-Collosians 1:15--Acts 2:22--Gods power went through Jesus.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

If you did you would not have avoided responding to what I just wrote.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

If you did you would not have avoided responding to what I just wrote.
See i share Jesus truth with you and you reject it--very sad. His real followers dont do that ever because God said to all--This is my son the beloved in whom i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. But since dogma and error teaches the opposite of what Jesus teaches you reject his truth. Thus cannot even remotely be considered a follower. You have listened to these-2Cor 11:12-15 over Jesus.

Say what?

Matthew , Luke and Mark were written 30 odd years after Jesus death book of big John was written 50 some years later

the truth is there is nothing written in the hand of the person crucified to verify anything that is written in their name and written years past the events as though there was some sort of recording of actual words spoken.

as well, the religion of the roman empire, c. bible is written by the very people that crucified the itinerant and were responsible for the persecution of those most associated with their theology of self determination opposite of the servitude written in their book.

See i share Jesus truth with you and you reject it--very sad. His real followers dont do that ever because God said to all--This is my son the beloved in whom i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. But since dogma and error teaches the opposite of what Jesus teaches you reject his truth. Thus cannot even remotely be considered a follower. You have listened to these-2Cor 11:12-15 over Jesus.

Don't be sad, lol. I listen to what Jesus taught, just not you.

If you listened to him you would already know the way that leads to eternal life, the way that Jesus taught to follow the law. As it is you act like its something that you never seen or heard before.

How do you explain that unless you haven't?

Don't be sad, lol. I listen to what Jesus taught, just not you.

If you listened to him you would already know the way that leads to eternal life, the way that Jesus taught to follow the law. As it is you act like its something that you never seen or heard before.

How do you explain that unless you haven't?

You dont know him.

the truth is there is nothing written in the hand of the person crucified to verify anything that is written in their name and written years past the events as though there was some sort of recording of actual words spoken.
Jesus didn't write the Bible, but he did transcribe what is written in Revelation. Thus, you are wrong once again. Atheists are usually wrong.

as well, the religion of the roman empire, c. bible is written by the very people that crucified the itinerant and were responsible for the persecution of those most associated with their theology of self determination opposite of the servitude written in their book.
I never heard that. What part was "written by the very people that crucified the itinerant and... blah, blah, feces..."

Jesus didn't write the Bible, but he did transcribe what is written in Revelation. Thus, you are wrong once again. Atheists are usually wrong.

I never heard that. What part was "written by the very people that crucified the itinerant and... blah, blah, feces..."

one must wonder what you refer to as transcribed ...

tell us genius who do you think wrote "the religion of the roman empire" - 400 years after the event, the officials of those that were persecuted.

and you are a proponent of the reformed - kkk - just wondering, have they written yet for their followers the times and life of martin luther king, the true story - sequel for modern christianity ...

Say what?

The earliest carbon dating puts the oldest copies found at around 100 AD. No older version have every been found, an Carbon dating is accurate to abot 10-15 years on either side.

Luther said he could commit adultery 1000 times and still be justified
Totally out of context of his intent...

He actually led many reforms of the church which removed the concubines and money grabs.

one must wonder what you refer to as transcribed ...

tell us genius who do you think wrote "the religion of the roman empire" - 400 years after the event, the officials of those that were persecuted.

and you are a proponent of the reformed - kkk - just wondering, have they written yet for their followers the times and life of martin luther king, the true story - sequel for modern christianity ...
Jesus said He'll be there from Alpha to Omega. That's why winning means everything. OTOH, the sequel to fake evolution is atheists need to die.

As for MLK, it's a closed case. Just who do you think did it if it wasn't James Earl Ray?

Last edited:
- sequel for modern christianity ...
Again, it would be winning everything.

For you though, it's grief without belief -- Grief Without Belief: How Do Atheists Deal With Death?. I think it starts with a lot of hurt, agony and pain.

R.d0bf3248d9e24a0095cc2e5af5bdb17c

Just as an FYI...
Viruses are not an organism...they aren't alive. An paramecium has life...a virus only infects something that is alive. A virus is dead...it never was alive. It's a scrap of a dead cell.

God is the Creator of all life.
Man is the Creator of sin and death.
The claim is Jesus heals, is in control, so he must be asleep like when Elijah called out the Baal worshipers waiting for Baal to wake up and do the things they claimed he was in control of.
Source:
1st Kings 18:25,27 Elijah said to the prophets of Baal
"Call on the name of your god..."And it came to pass at noon,that Elijah mocked them, and said,"Cry aloud! For surely he is 'God'.Or, perhaps he is deep in thought,Or, perhaps he is busy,Or, perhaps he is on a journey,Or, perhaps he is sleeping, and must be woken."

Last edited:
The claim is Jesus heals, is in control, so he must be asleep like when Elijah called out the Baal worshipers waiting for Baal to wake up and do the things they claimed he was in control of.
Source:
1st Kings 18:25,27 Elijah said to the prophets of Baal
"Call on the name of your god..."And it came to pass at noon,that Elijah mocked them, and said,"Cry aloud! For surely he is 'God'.Or, perhaps he is deep in thought,Or, perhaps he is busy,Or, perhaps he is on a journey,Or, perhaps he is sleeping, and must be woken."
God is often seen as "asleep" or absentee...

But not by those pure of heart.

Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God.

Forum List

Back