If Jesus Is God

Very well, as a matter of fact. Context matters, and it matters a lot. As do language, history, and culture. When you start with 1870 in Pittsburgh, much of that is left behind.

When we have joy in our faith, it draws us to God, we are in a good place. God meets us where we are and draws us ever closer. There is no need for anger with other denominations; no need to prove anything. We are all at different points on our journeys, and there is nothing wrong with that. God is in no hurry--He has time for all of us, no matter where we are. He knows our names.

Which is the cult according to these scriptures--1Cor 1:10--unity of thought, no division-- Mark 3:25--a house divided will not stand---34,000 trinity based religions or a single religion?

or a single religion?
I often think of Judaism myself, so this may be something where we are on the same page. However, not even Jews agree on every tenet. God made each of us unique. We all reach different ages at different times. We learn different things at different rates. We form different perspectives. Now, when you speak of unity, does that mean you are anxious to join me in my beliefs and perspectives....Or, are you picturing me agreeing with you? ;)

You may be aware that not even all children in a family see their parents, grandparents, and each other from the same perspective. It is the love that binds us all. I think the same is true with God. Although we may have our different perspectives, our love still unites us in Him.

I often think of Judaism myself, so this may be something where we are on the same page. However, not even Jews agree on every tenet. God made each of us unique. We all reach different ages at different times. We learn different things at different rates. We form different perspectives. Now, when you speak of unity, does that mean you are anxious to join me in my beliefs and perspectives....Or, are you picturing me agreeing with you? ;)

You may be aware that not even all children in a family see their parents, grandparents, and each other from the same perspective. It is the love that binds us all. I think the same is true with God. Although we may have our different perspectives, our love still unites us in Him.
Unfortunately for the Israelite religion, they were apostocised since before Jesus was on earth. Sending the one God sent to them-Jesus, to his death was the last straw--Jesus told them off in Matthew 23 and in verse 38 shows they have been cut off of being Gods chosen. In 39--the way for them to get back to that position-bless the one whom God sent to them. They have outright refused for over 1950 years. They still await their Messiah.
Jesus said there would be enemies in ones own household-spiritually. Matthew 10:36
All who obey Jesus are in agreement. He is the head of the congregation. Collosians 1:18)--there is only 1 truth.

Unfortunately for the Israelite religion, they were apostocised since before Jesus was on earth. Sending the one God sent to them-Jesus, to his death was the last straw--Jesus told them off in Matthew 23 and in verse 38 shows they have been cut off of being Gods chosen. In 39--the way for them to get back to that position-bless the one whom God sent to them. They have outright refused for over 1950 years. They still await their Messiah.
Jesus said there would be enemies in ones own household-spiritually. Matthew 10:36
All who obey Jesus are in agreement. He is the head of the congregation. Collosians 1:18)--there is only 1 truth.
Politics may have taken precedence in the hearts of those who ruled in Jerusalem, and the entire city paid the price in 70 AD. Keep in mind that Jesus said he came to call the lost sheep of Israel; that those who were healthy had no need of a physician.

Hebrew scripture also states that a remnant is always preserved, and to this day there are Jews who live a life/spiritual life set apart. They were chosen for a special purpose and for all we know their messianic national ruler may yet appear. 'Messiah' means anointed. Jesus was anointed for one purpose; it very well might be there is to be someone anointed for yet another chosen purpose.

Politics may have taken precedence in the hearts of those who ruled in Jerusalem, and the entire city paid the price in 70 AD. Keep in mind that Jesus said he came to call the lost sheep of Israel; that those who were healthy had no need of a physician.

Hebrew scripture also states that a remnant is always preserved, and to this day there are Jews who live a life/spiritual life set apart. They were chosen for a special purpose and for all we know their messianic national ruler may yet appear. 'Messiah' means anointed. Jesus was anointed for one purpose; it very well might be there is to be someone anointed for yet another chosen purpose.

Those who were healthy followed Jesus, the rest did not. The Romans had the city surrounded for quite awhile in 70 ad--They left for no reason. The followers of Jesus left the city heeding his warning, the romans came back and destroyed many.
Yes Jesus came for them, they had him killed, few followed him, he started a new religion- Acts 24:5--called Israel in revelation( John had no clue what they would be called in the last days), but it means spiritual Israel from all nations of the earth. Not literal Israel.

Which I believe He is and was in human form,.. then how could He pray to God though? :confused-84:
God the Father arranged things so that he could become human in the flesh via the miraculous conception of Jesus in a Virgin mother. So God is the Father but He is also incarnate as His own Son. God the Son spoke to His Father through prayer because of the physical separation of God the Father from God the Son. Add in the notion of God the Holy Spieit and you have the Trinity. God in three forms. Each separate bit each a component part of the Whole.

and I’m not even religious.

God the Father arranged things so that he could become human in the flesh via the miraculous conception of Jesus in a Virgin mother. So God is the Father but He is also incarnate as His own Son. God the Son spoke to His Father through prayer because of the physical separation of God the Father from God the Son. Add in the notion of God the Holy Spieit and you have the Trinity. God in three forms. Each separate bit each a component part of the Whole.

and I’m not even religious.

How come God the Father has a name YHWH(Jehovah)-Jesus has a name-Holy spirit-0
The Father shares things with Jesus, the holy spirit-0
Many super important teachings in the Nt that lists God and Jesus -Holy spirit-0

Jesus tells all at John 17:3-The one who sent him = The only true God--The Father sent Jesus-John 5:30-- someone is not telling the truth--Its not Jesus lying.

The problem with most of the beliefs spoken against the Trinity is that to believe the Trinity is made up requires believing in a conspiracy of epic proportion. You'd have to throw out the entire New Testament and the traditions of the early Christians and explain how over 24,000 documents were forged to pull off this epic cover up. If you people belong to a religion that has twisted Christ's words and miracles into something other than what it is, that's on you for not thinking for yourself. The Trinity is not some theological concept to be solved. The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into.

The problem with most of the beliefs spoken against the Trinity is that to believe the Trinity is made up requires believing in a conspiracy of epic proportion. You'd have to throw out the entire New Testament and the traditions of the early Christians and explain how over 24,000 documents were forged to pull off this epic cover up. If you people belong to a religion that has twisted Christ's words and miracles into something other than what it is, that's on you for not thinking for yourself. The Trinity is not some theological concept to be solved. The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into.
The problem with most of the beliefs spoken against the Trinity is that to believe the Trinity is made up requires believing in a conspiracy of epic proportion.

yes, the facts speak for themselves - they created the trinity similar to other deceptions as a virgin birth to cover their tracks in convincing the unsuspecting to worship their contrived messiah as though they were a god to cement their false monotheistic religion that was in support of their dictatorial gov't.

4th century christianity - the state religion of the roman empire.

there were no early christians, the 1st century itinerant believed in self determination, liberation theology they were willing to die for and never claimed to be a messiah.

Sorry, but I'm not really sure what you mean by this. :confused-84:

Which I believe He is and was in human form,.. then how could He pray to God though? :confused-84:
His FATHER is God. He was with God, and He was God (still is).

Honestly, how do you call yourself Christian but not understand the very basics?

The God Jesus came to REVEAL the Father -- meaning no one knew about the Father before the Logos REVEALED Him to mankind

yes, the facts speak for themselves - they created the trinity similar to other deceptions as a virgin birth to cover their tracks in convincing the unsuspecting to worship their contrived messiah as though they were a god to cement their false monotheistic religion that was in support of their dictatorial gov't.

there were no early christians, the 1st century itinerant believed in self determination, liberation theology they were willing to die for and never claimed to be a messiah.
There Is SOME truth in what you said, MIXED WITH A LOT OF ERROR

The trinity is a CATHOLIC creation borrowed from paganism.

There are currently only TWO members of the Godhead.

God is reproducing Himself thru Man. thus is why Satan causes so much havoc with Man. He tried to destroy Jesus, and now he is going after the Church

That's quite the conspiracy theory you have there.

That's quite the conspiracy theory you have there.

nothing compared to the forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page of the christian bible and the "scriptures" of the other desert religions as well -

and worst of all the multitudes that have "believed" those religions and perpetuated their obvious maleficence and spiritual corruption - bing.

nothing compared to the forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page of the christian bible and the "scriptures" of the other desert religions as well -

and worst of all the multitudes that have "believed" those religions and perpetuated their obvious maleficence and spiritual corruption - bing.
24,000 written manuscripts says otherwise.

24,000 written manuscripts says otherwise.

:iyfyus.jpg:

those are the phonies they used to write your book, the c bible - state religion of the roman empire - they destroyed the originals, liberation theology ... the same people that crucified the 1st century itinerant, what more proof do you need.

:iyfyus.jpg:

those are the phonies they used to write your book, the c bible - state religion of the roman empire - they destroyed the originals, liberation theology ... the same people that crucified the 1st century itinerant, what more proof do you need.
So they forged 24,000 written manuscripts? How did they do that?

So they forged 24,000 written manuscripts? How did they do that?

yes, the few that existed, it was easy and destroyed the originals. the crucifiers.

and not having a single original copy might be a clue - for an honest person ... for you bing, the giveaway would be the inkjet copier had not yet been invented till after the 4th century.

Forum List

Back