If Jesus Is God

Politics may have taken precedence in the hearts of those who ruled in Jerusalem, and the entire city paid the price in 70 AD. Keep in mind that Jesus said he came to call the lost sheep of Israel; that those who were healthy had no need of a physician.

Hebrew scripture also states that a remnant is always preserved, and to this day there are Jews who live a life/spiritual life set apart. They were chosen for a special purpose and for all we know their messianic national ruler may yet appear. 'Messiah' means anointed. Jesus was anointed for one purpose; it very well might be there is to be someone anointed for yet another chosen purpose.
During the time that Christ walked the earth.......the majority of Biblical Isarel was lost to history, only a remnant remained like a broken potter's Jar.........never to be made whole again as it was during the days when Israel occupied and owned the land promised by God to father Abraham. These are the times that Jesus was born into........into a nation that existed primarily in name only with a puppet government controlled by the Roman Empire.

Book, Chapter and Verse that proves that the nation of Biblical Isarel was a broken nation during the days of Jesus.

God made a series of promises to Abraham.......the direct lineage of Biblical Israel. (Genesis 12:1-3, 15:18). There were 3 basic elements of those promises. 1. Abraham's seed would come into possession of a land promised by God. 2. Israel would become a great nation from the seed of Abraham. 3. And lastly the seed of Abraham would be a blessing to all the nations of the world.

The Bible teaches that God has fulfilled 2 of the 3 promises just as promised. 1. The land promise. 2. A great nation promise.

Some........as evidenced believe that God is yet to fulfill these promises as they were to be "forever". What they do not read is there was conditions placed upon those promises of "forever". It is the fulfillment of these promises that is evidence of God's nature in not being able to lie. (Heb. 6:13-18). This scripture concludes that "..........he (Abraham/Israel as the seed of Abraham) has obtained the promise."

The Old Scriptures agree with the author of the Book of Hebrews.

THE LAND PROMISE. Was fulfilled when God brought Isarel out of the nation of Egypt. God remembered His promise to Abraham (Exodus 6:4-8). God told Isarel to enter and take possession of all the land promised (Deut. 1:6-8). They fulfill the promise of land (Jos. 11:23), "So Joshua took the whole land, according to all that the Lord had said unto Moses."
The promise was accomplished IN ITS ENTIRETY. "And the Lord gave unto Israel all the land which He sware to give unto their fathers, AND THEY POSSESSED IT and dwelt therein...................(v.45)........there failed ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken unto the house of Israel........ALL CAME TO PASS." -- Joshua 21:43-45

The seed of Abraham was already granted the status of becoming a nation while Isarel dwelt inside the nation of Egypt. God had told Jacob that would be accomplished while in Egypt (Genesis 46:3). Their population increased exponentially (Exodus 1:7) until their numbers became like the starts above, to numerous to count and comprehend, just as God had promised Abraham (Deut. 1:9-11)

The final promise would come much later......during the days of Christ Jesus, and that promise is the only promise that is still ongoing. (Gal. 3;16-29) Christians are "........heirs to the promise". The remaining promise. Christianity is still growing each and every day, and becoming a blessing to the peoples of the earth. The promise of becoming a blessing was first and expressly through the peoples of Isarel in the 1st century, as Christianity was preached only to the Jews for the 1st decade of the kingdom's existence. (Acts 2:24-26).

From that first decade of the young church/kingdom's existence the promise spread to all believers of all nations (Gal. 3:8-9, 13-16, 26-29).

As recorded by Book, Chapter and Verse in the Old Testament, God made other promises to Isarel, conditions of the "Forever" promise.

God promised to destroy Israel when it disobeyed. (Lev. 26:27-39). They would be driven from the land. (Deut. 4:25-28)

They would cease to be a nation (Deut. 8:19-20).

And these things happened just as God promised when Israel did sin against God. Israel sinned "grievously" against God, despite God's longsuffering (patience). The northern tribes were removed from the land first (2 Kings 17:7-18)

When the remaining tribe sinned......it also was removed from the land. (2 Kings 23:26-27)

Yet God had mercy upon Isarel and reduced their absence from the land to only 70 years. THE WHOLE NATION WOULD NOT BE RESTORED, BUT A REMNANT WOULD BE ALLOWED TO RETURN TO THE PROMISED LAND. (Jer. 25:8-13, Isaiah 10:20-23).

A BROKEN JAR, IT (ISRAEL) WOULD BE REPAIRED BUT NEVER WHOLE LIKE IT ONCE WAS. (Jer. 19:7-13)

And these are conditions Jesus was born into..........Israel was only a remnant of its once great nation, broken and ruled over by a puppet master.....Rome.

So.......Isarel indeed was a nation of lost souls in the 1st century AD. Until it was totally destroyed in the late 1st century with its proud peoples spread throughout the world.......with only a faithful remnant finding salvation through Christ Jesus.

The rest, to this day are just as lost as any other sinner. Israel sinned "grievously" against God and their nation was taken from them and given to another in the hopes of making them jealous enough to accept the truth as delivered by Christ Jesus, God incarnate. (Rom. 11)........It would be so easy to be grafted back into the original vein because of their roots help establish the original vein, all that is required is to accept Jesus at His word...............................................................

...................."Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE; NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME." -- John 14:6

yes, the few that existed, it was easy and destroyed the originals. the crucifiers.

and not having a single original copy might be a clue - for an honest person ... for you bing, the giveaway would be the inkjet copier had not yet been invented till after the 4th century.
24,000 written manuscripts were forged? Really?

24,000 written manuscripts were forged? Really?
The problem with most of the beliefs spoken against the Trinity is that to believe the Trinity is made up requires believing in a conspiracy of epic proportion.
yes, the few that existed, it was easy and destroyed the originals. the crucifiers.

not epic at all - taking a century to write their book 400 years after the events of the 1st century proves the corruption used in writing their - state religion of the roman empire - by the crucifiers that wrote it - bing.

Which I believe He is and was in human form,.. then how could He pray to God though? :confused-84:

Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

John 10:30
- I and my Father are one.

2 Corinthians 13:14 - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. (The second epistle to the Corinthians was written from Philippi, a city of Macedonia, by Titus and Lucas.)

Matthew 3:16-17 - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

1 Corinthians 8:6 - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Peter 1:2 - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

John 14:26 - But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 1:1-51 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 14:16-17 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 5:7-8 - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Ephesians 4:4-6 - There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Philippians 2:5-8 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 2:9 - For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

John 15:26 - But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Colossians 1:15-17 - Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

John 10:30-36 - I and my Father are one.

610a5de3b626b5bb970deb35464b068e.jpg

The problem with most of the beliefs spoken against the Trinity is that to believe the Trinity is made up requires believing in a conspiracy of epic proportion. You'd have to throw out the entire New Testament and the traditions of the early Christians and explain how over 24,000 documents were forged to pull off this epic cover up. If you people belong to a religion that has twisted Christ's words and miracles into something other than what it is, that's on you for not thinking for yourself. The Trinity is not some theological concept to be solved. The Trinity is a relationship to be entered into.
You must have missed the undeniable facts of history.
From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) while serving the true God. Thus when Jesus attended those places of worship he was taught, served and worshipped a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah), as was every bible writer. Never did he tell them they didnt have the true God. In the second century a man named Terrillion was considering God as a trinity because a single being God was being served. At the first council of Nicea in 325 no trinity God was being served, It was added later at another council, it does not exist, God does not change. The religion that came out of Rome changed him by satans will. Those being mislead into serving it are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Making them workers of iniquity, and Jesus warned them that they will hear these words at judgement-Matthew 7:22-23--He will say to them-- Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you. Billions of Jaws will be dropped to the floor.
It was the religion that came out of Rome who translated in errors to fit false council teachings. Like the capitol G GOD in the last line at John 1:1--It does not belong there, that is proven fact out of the Greek manuscripts. Jesus was NEVER with that religion, nor any of her 33,999 branches have fixed the errors, Only their translating remained once others translated. But the undeniable facts of above prove they are in error.

The oneness that Jesus has with the Father is not that they are the same person or being but a oneness is purpose, desire, and glory. Consider the following verses from John.

John 17:5
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

God the Father is a being who is filled with glory. Glory is light and truth. The light and truth of God shines even above the brightness of the sun at noon day. The light that shines forth from the presence of God fills the immensity of space. The glory which God possesses is a part of his being and can rest upon us and be within us. Jesus was filled with this same glory before the world was. The Father and the Son share in this glory and are one is glory. When Jesus comes in all his glory, the brightness of his glory will burn up the wicked who are exposed to his glorious light. It is the desire of God that we all become children of light and receive of his glory. In this way we can become one, even as God the Father and Jesus Christ are one. God the Father and Jesus Christ are separate and distinct beings and persons, but they share in the same glory, light and truth. It was the desire of Jesus that we all become one even and Jesus and the Father are one. Not that we all become the same being or person but that we all will eventually become beings who possess the same degree of light and truth, which is the glory of God, as they do.

Doctrine and Covenants 88:3-13
3 Wherefore, I now send upon you another Comforter, even upon you my friends, that it may abide in your hearts, even the Holy Spirit of promise; which other Comforter is the same that I promised unto my disciples, as is recorded in the testimony of John.

4 This Comforter is the promise which I give unto you of eternal life, even the glory of the celestial kingdom;

5 Which glory is that of the church of the Firstborn, even of God, the holiest of all, through Jesus Christ his Son—

6 He that ascended up on high, as also he descended below all things, in that he comprehended all things, that he might be in all and through all things, the light of truth;

7 Which truth shineth. This is the light of Christ. As also he is in the sun, and the light of the sun, and the power thereof by which it was made.

8 As also he is in the moon, and is the light of the moon, and the power thereof by which it was made;

9 As also the light of the stars, and the power thereof by which they were made;

10 And the earth also, and the power thereof, even the earth upon which you stand.

11 And the light which shineth, which giveth you light, is through him who enlighteneth your eyes, which is the same light that quickeneth your understandings;

12 Which light proceedeth forth from the presence of God to fill the immensity of space—

13 The light which is in all things, which giveth life to all things, which is the law by which all things are governed, even the power of God who sitteth upon his throne, who is in the bosom of eternity, who is in the midst of all things.

The oneness that Jesus has with the Father is not that they are the same person or being but a oneness is purpose, desire, and glory. Consider the following verses from John.

John 17:5
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

God the Father is a being who is filled with glory. Glory is light and truth. The light and truth of God shines even above the brightness of the sun at noon day. The light that shines forth from the presence of God fills the immensity of space. The glory which God possesses is a part of his being and can rest upon us and be within us. Jesus was filled with this same glory before the world was. The Father and the Son share in this glory and are one is glory. When Jesus comes in all his glory, the brightness of his glory will burn up the wicked who are exposed to his glorious light. It is the desire of God that we all become children of light and receive of his glory. In this way we can become one, even as God the Father and Jesus Christ are one. God the Father and Jesus Christ are separate and distinct beings and persons, but they share in the same glory, light and truth. It was the desire of Jesus that we all become one even and Jesus and the Father are one. Not that we all become the same being or person but that we all will eventually become beings who possess the same degree of light and truth, which is the glory of God, as they do.

Doctrine and Covenants 88:3-13
3 Wherefore, I now send upon you another Comforter, even upon you my friends, that it may abide in your hearts, even the Holy Spirit of promise; which other Comforter is the same that I promised unto my disciples, as is recorded in the testimony of John.

4 This Comforter is the promise which I give unto you of eternal life, even the glory of the celestial kingdom;

5 Which glory is that of the church of the Firstborn, even of God, the holiest of all, through Jesus Christ his Son—

6 He that ascended up on high, as also he descended below all things, in that he comprehended all things, that he might be in all and through all things, the light of truth;

7 Which truth shineth. This is the light of Christ. As also he is in the sun, and the light of the sun, and the power thereof by which it was made.

8 As also he is in the moon, and is the light of the moon, and the power thereof by which it was made;

9 As also the light of the stars, and the power thereof by which they were made;

10 And the earth also, and the power thereof, even the earth upon which you stand.

11 And the light which shineth, which giveth you light, is through him who enlighteneth your eyes, which is the same light that quickeneth your understandings;

12 Which light proceedeth forth from the presence of God to fill the immensity of space—

13 The light which is in all things, which giveth life to all things, which is the law by which all things are governed, even the power of God who sitteth upon his throne, who is in the bosom of eternity, who is in the midst of all things.

just curious - when the people that wrote the c bible claim the itinerant was the same as the creator of the universe how would it be possible to use their own book to disprove what they claim to be true. seems a little far fetched to say the liest.

without claiming as has been done for centuries, the c bible is riddled with forgeries and fallacies and was written by the very people that crucified the innocent victim and is used for their own purposes than that of the individual that was crucified.

completely disregarding the liberation theology they actually died for. the path to the Everlasting available to all beings as simply as following the golden rule, unequivocally.

example: ... * the 10 commandments are madeup - forgeries.

time is running short - time to wake up.

just curious - when the people that wrote the c bible claim the itinerant was the same as the creator of the universe how would it be possible to use their own book to disprove what they claim to be true. seems a little far fetched to say the liest.

without claiming as has been done for centuries, the c bible is riddled with forgeries and fallacies and was written by the very people that crucified the innocent victim and is used for their own purposes than that of the individual that was crucified.

completely disregarding the liberation theology they actually died for. the path to the Everlasting available to all beings as simply as following the golden rule, unequivocally.

You are mistaken-- The religion that came out of Rome erred in translation to fit false council teachings. Not one who practices a sin will enter Gods kingdom. A worker of iniquity= a practicer of a sin. And Jesus teaches this clearly for judgement time. Matthew 7:21-23--
Lets see now--You can have holy spirit, but bible writers cant? Am i correct? Its you who are reasoning falsely.

You are mistaken-- The religion that came out of Rome erred in translation to fit false council teachings. Not one who practices a sin will enter Gods kingdom. A worker of iniquity= a practicer of a sin. And Jesus teaches this clearly for judgement time. Matthew 7:21-23--
Lets see now--You can have holy spirit, but bible writers cant? Am i correct? Its you who are reasoning falsely.

not very clear what your post is referring - the highlite is correct - deliberate error - including the divinity ascribed to the itinerant for purposes to instill absolute adherence to their false claims - being born with sin and only through their teachings would one reach the heavens - servitude - than the individuals own deeds.

also

certain parts of the c bible and desert religions are absolute fabrications - their 10 commandments are entirely madeup. as well the reasoning for choosing the fruit as being sinful than a deliberate choice for self determination what the person in the 1st century was actually crucified for - a repeat confirmation of their initial error.

not very clear what your post is referring - the highlite is correct - deliberate error - including the divinity ascribed to the itinerant for purposes to instill absolute adherence to their false claims - being born with sin and only through their teachings would one reach the heavens - servitude - than the individuals own deeds.

also

certain parts of the c bible and desert religions are absolute fabrications - their 10 commandments are entirely madeup. as well the reasoning for choosing the fruit as being sinful than a deliberate choice for self determination what the person in the 1st century was actually crucified for - a repeat confirmation of their initial error.

Not a mortal on earth can say the 10 commandments arent real let alone prove it.

Not a mortal on earth can say the 10 commandments arent real let alone prove it.

47 - yes all mortals can say the 10 commandments are made up - otherwise just produce the etched tablets from heaven to prove otherwise - no copies.

take your time ...

47 - yes all mortals can say the 10 commandments are made up - otherwise just produce the etched tablets from heaven to prove otherwise - no copies.

take your time ...

I dont have to prove anything. God set this before all of us-Deuteronomy 30:19--Life or death, both will be everlasting. Our actions now show him the choice. Its up to each individual to choose the correct path. Calling Gods written word lies is not the correct path. Thus those who choose the wrong path might get 70-100 years of life in this system and have traded-trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of life for those 70-100 years, never sick, never without, peace always. no hatred, war, starvation, diseases, no mourning ,outcry or pain, even death will be no more, loved ones resurrected and live again getting an opportunity to gain that life as well. Put that on a scale and what value can be put on a life like that? i say all the wealth on earth x a trillion gazillion x trillions is less of a value. God asks for faith. not one asking for proof.
I am sure when Moses came down from the mountain he smashed those tablets, because just 1 week after YHWH(Jehovah) saved the Israelites from Pharoah even after they saw with their own eyes and hearts the red sea parted before them so they could escape. Made a golden calf to worship--This is how intelligent mortals really are. Moses was furious and smashed the tablets.

Last edited:
I dont have to prove anything. God set this before all of us-Deuteronomy 30:19--Life or death, both will be everlasting. Our actions now show him the choice. Its up to each individual to choose the correct path. Calling Gods written word lies is not the correct path. Thus those who choose the wrong path might get 70-100 years of life in this system and have traded-trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of life for those 70-100 years, never sick, never without, peace always. no hatred, war, starvation, diseases, no mourning ,outcry or pain, even death will be no more, loved ones resurrected and live again getting an opportunity to gain that life as well. Put that on a scale and what value can be put on a life like that? i say all the wealth on earth x a trillion gazillion x trillions is less of a value. God asks for faith. not one asking for proof.
I am sure when Moses came down from the mountain he smashed those tablets, because just 1 week after YHWH(Jehovah) saved the Israelites from Pharoah even after they saw with their own eyes and hearts the red sea parted before them so they could escape. Made a golden calf to worship--This is how intelligent mortals really are. Moses was furious and smashed the tablets.
Moses was furious and smashed the tablets.

well, if the tablets from heaven - were smashed - how do you know what was written on them ... the so called 10 commandments.

obviously not to the liking of moses either to have destroyed them. most likely the liberation theology the 1st century itinerant was similarly crucified for. called self determination, no need for caesar.

Prove it knothead. It took around 1500 years to compile the Bible because God didn't just transcribe it in one sitting. He took his sweet arse time while atheists get Darwin who took his time, as well; Nearly two decades.

Darwin's book is full of contradictions, so no one really took it seriously except Hitler and the racist anti-Christians and social Darwinists. Let's look at you and your stupidity and it takes a few seconds to figure out that you are.

Prove it knothead. It took around 1500 years to compile the Bible because God didn't just transcribe it in one sitting. He took his sweet arse time while atheists get Darwin who took his time, as well; Nearly two decades.

Darwin's book is full of contradictions, so no one really took it seriously except Hitler and the racist anti-Christians and social Darwinists. Let's look at you and your stupidity and it takes a few seconds to figure out that you are.

you give yourself away every time, bond -

1641260187772.png

also, if you are unaware, darwin died in 1882 that's been a while too and their theories have only grown in stature while your biblical references have long ago been thrown on the trash heep for lack of any verifiable evidence in support of their erroneous allegations, for 1 - instant humanity.

the same for your single 4th century book they spent 100 years putting together into a 10000 page document when the religion of antiquity is only 6 words long and the golden rule ~ 10 words in length. everyone knows which is real and which is phony especially when close to meeting their maker - though to late for many. hopefully not you bond.

you give yourself away every time, bond -

View attachment 583300

also, if you are unaware, darwin died in 1882 that's been a while too and their theories have only grown in stature while your biblical references have long ago been thrown on the trash heep for lack of any verifiable evidence in support of their erroneous allegations, for 1 - instant humanity.

the same for your single 4th century book they spent 100 years putting together into a 10000 page document when the religion of antiquity is only 6 words long and the golden rule ~ 10 words in length. everyone knows which is real and which is phony especially when close to meeting their maker - though to late for many. hopefully not you bond.
I don't support white power you shitz for brainz. You are a dumbass equating me with the KKK with no reason behind it. Today's KKK is not like the KKK from the past, but still believe in white power.

Let's face the facts. Evolution supports modern racism as atheists and racists believe white people rose to the top of the power and food chain.

"The largest KKK-affiliated group today, the Knight’s Party, clearly promotes some themes that would seem to be in line with evangelical Christianity. Their Annual Faith and Freedom Conference is held at Soldiers of the Cross Bible Camp and is billed as “3 Family-Friendly Days.” Activities include Bible studies and gospel music concerts. Guests at the camp are expected to exhibit “Christian behavior.”

The Knights Party website also states that they want to extend the blessings of Christianity to all, regardless of color or race. The Knights require all members to “profess a belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.” The group is pro-life, supports traditional marriage, and promotes home schooling.

The group states that they do not hate other races or religions but emphasizes that the United States was founded as a white Christian (Protestant) nation. They want to restore the foundation that is, in their eyes, being eroded by the increase in the non-white, non-Christian population. Unlike the KKK groups of the past, they disavow hatred and violence. They also disavow white supremacy. They feel that all people and all races in the U.S. will benefit by a return to the foundation—however, they make it clear that the foundation should include a majority white population firmly in control of all aspects of government, society, and culture."

Darwin would belong to the KKK if he were here today and atheists are Darwinists as in social Darwinists -- BBC - Will & Testament: Was Charles Darwin a racist?.

It is you who gave yourself away with your post. Do you still do Eugenics? Have the Nazi flag in your house?

Last edited:
marvin martian

The trinity is pretty simple until Jesus prays to himself or says father why hast thou forsaken me.... or,

John 20:17 “Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. ” King James Version (KJV)
You never prayed to yourself?

Since the beginning, God has revealed his truths through faithful prophets. He established the house of Israel as his chosen people. However, this does not guarantee that all those who are within the house of Israel will be faithful and follow the truths that God reveals through his prophets. Even the righteous on the earth, save 8 souls, became wicked in the days of Noah and God destroyed them all save those 8 souls. Many times in history the chosen of the Lord have gone astray an have become apostate from God. Consider the 1st chapter of Isaiah concerning God's disfavor with his chosen people Israel. Later when Jesus established his gospel, many in Israel were in a state of apostasy. Primarily through the ages, God and righteous men have kept and protected the word of God from mass corruption. Perhaps the reason the Catholics never felt a need to alter the Bible was due to their extreme control over it in medieval times. See:

Why Christians Were Denied Access to Their Bible for 1,000 Years

I believe that God wanted a relatively accurate Bible and protected the writings of the prophets through the many years. Basically the people who wrote the Bible were good and honest men of God. They may have existed among a culture that was less valiant in following God but I don't think that you can lump everyone in a culture with the worst of the culture.

In my faith, I believe that the church that Jesus Christ set up when he was on the earth fell into a state of apostasy and the church was taken from the earth for a time. I believe that the church was restored to the earth in these last days through a faithful prophet. I don't think all mankind is devoid of the golden rule. I also see no evil in the 10 commandments we have today. They seem very consistent with what God would teach. So, why do you feel they are a forgery?

Jesus taught:

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Most people will not realize the greatness of what they can be because they choose not to follow the teachings of Jesus. But there are those few who find that greatness. They are those who become one with the Father and His son Jesus Christ. God has made a way for his gospel to shine forth in this world so many have the opportunity to follow it.
The wisdom of God far outweighs the wiles of the devil and his followers.

Forum List

Back