If Jesus Is God

God is often seen as "asleep" or absentee...

But not by those pure of heart.

Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God.
Only seen as asleep because we anthropomorphize the concept of the source of creation against direction not to.
If we listened to instruction & defined God properly, then it would make more sense as to why bad things happen in this world and how we could better do something about it instead of relying on idols to magically bail us out of what we do to ourselves.
Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.

In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing the Essence to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.

YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)

The prophecy in the Bible states Jesus will kill everyone on Earth/universe when he comes the second time. The first time it was due to water or global flood. The second time it's due to fire, specifically fire in the sky, and the wrath of God.

What happened to evolution tho? Didn't Covid-19 evolve from the SARS coronavirus? Atheists and evos need to accept this and die to get ultimate proof of my first paragraph. They're the ones who believe in evolution.

Last edited:
The prophecy in the Bible states Jesus will kill everyone on Earth/universe when he comes the second time. The first time it was due to water or global flood. The second time it's due to fire, specifically fire in the sky, and the wrath of God.

What happened to evolution tho? Didn't Covid-19 evolve from the SARS coronavirus? Atheists and evos need to accept this and die to get ultimate proof of my first paragraph. They're the ones who believe in evolution.
That's because Rome purposely designed their iconic figure mask for Baal, as the adversary character leading the Kingdom of death and destruction instead of life the Creators creation. It was done as a mockery, in likeness to how Anton Levay mocked the church.
Hence His kingdom was not of this earth it was in death, so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. Note; Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death: -1e one coming to destroy not bring peace:THE VERSE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT:
(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
ALSO: Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?
Hence they created an image of a man to be the adversary aka fallen imposter messiah=lucifer (morning star)-Rev 22:16

That's because Rome purposely designed their iconic figure mask for Baal, as the adversary character leading the Kingdom of death and destruction instead of life the Creators creation. It was done as a mockery, in likeness to how Anton Levay mocked the church.
Hence His kingdom was not of this earth it was in death, so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. Note; Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death: -1e one coming to destroy not bring peace:THE VERSE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT:
(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
ALSO: Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?
Hence they created an image of a man to be the adversary aka fallen imposter messiah=lucifer (morning star)-Rev 22:16

For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

surly the desert religions would not understand the above, they have abandoned the religion of antiquity as prescribed for their own self intrests - paterfamilias - and is the subject matter the prophet so mentions, knowing the cancer it causes within any society.

the forgery is - me - than all.

surly the desert religions would not understand the above, they have abandoned the religion of antiquity as prescribed for their own self intrests - paterfamilias - and is the subject matter the prophet so mentions, knowing the cancer it causes within any society.

the forgery is - me - than all.
He never wrote that and probably none of the figures used for his image ever said that.
There is no singular historical prophet, it's a combination of failed prophets and mythologies making his image.

If you want to mix up the two morning stars, then it's fine with me. I can differentiate the two fine and have a healthy respect for the fallen one. What atheists and the unforgiven might not know is that it won't be Lucifer who is the one who causes the agony and punishment after death. It's the wrath of God and we already know it destroyed the Earth once before. Your verse means that it may divide families to follow Jesus. That said, if I had supernatural powers and people put me on a cross, then I'd be itching for payback with fire in the sky. Burn, baby, burn.

Good post. A belief in the trinity is simple, as long as you don't think about it.

By saying that his Father is our Father; his God is our God , Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.
Who is Jesus, or who was he?

Matthew 16:13 Jesus came into the country of Caesarea Philippi. He asked His followers, “Who do people say that I, the Son of Man, am?” 14 They said, “Some say You are John the Baptist and some say Elijah and others say Jeremiah or one of the early preachers.”

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus said to him, “Simon, son of Jonah, you are happy because you did not learn this from man. My Father in heaven has shown you this.

18 “And I tell you that you are Peter. On this rock I will build My church. The powers of hell will not be able to have power over My church. 19 I will give you the keys of the holy nation of heaven. Whatever you do not allow on earth will not have been allowed in heaven. Whatever you allow on earth will have been allowed in heaven.” 20 Then with strong words He told His followers to tell no one that He was the Christ.

What are we to gather from this?

1. He was the Christ, something of unique distinction

2. Peter would build the church of the Christ. So if he is not God in the flesh, is this not idolatry?

3. He tells his followers not to tell anyone he was the Christ, for if they did, they would immediately murder him on charges of blasphemy.

And here is proof of this

Mark 14:60And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

61But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

63Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?

64Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

So if Jesus is not making himself God in the flesh, why is the blasphemy?

He never wrote that and probably none of the figures used for his image ever said that.
There is no singular historical prophet, it's a combination of failed prophets and mythologies making his image.

to real to not have been spoken and recorded for its content, and leads the itinerant to where they put him the final chapter for the words he spoke.

Whoever loves father or mother more than all is not worthy of heaven ...

surly not him but all of nature, the universe would come before anything else - what humanity, the desert religions fiercely disobey. paterfamilias, who wrote their scriptures. and crucified the itinerant.

to real to not have been spoken and recorded for its content, and leads the itinerant to where they put him the final chapter for the words he spoke.

surly not him but all of nature, the universe would come before anything else - what humanity, the desert religions fiercely disobey. paterfamilias, who wrote their scriptures. and crucified the itinerant.
You ruin all the good threads as you are ignorant of the Bible and S&T. Can you talk Ethics? Technology?

You ruin all the good threads as you are ignorant of the Bible and S&T. Can you talk Ethics? Technology?

the forgeries and fallacies begin in the c bible from the very beginning, chapter 1 and are consistent throughout there is no reason to keep reading verbatim a deliberately misleading publication that also has a history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

the 1st century events do not belong to christians particularly when their book was written 400 years past those events and by officials that were instrumental in the crucifixion of the individual involved - using their death for their own agenda not that of the one persecuted - liberation theology, self determination the reasons they were willing to die for.

science and technology are very much a part of the living garden that began its existence on planet Earth and all other planets conducive to the physiology the life is associated with and also the spiritual content physiology can not exist without and unique for all beings living in the universe. evolution proves the volatility of physiology's spiritual content if not its origin.

religious fanatics are who "ruin" {sic} threads, disguised in many forms but similarly the same however strength is actually accomplished seeing through them than being a part to their duplicity - paterfamilias, being a familiar errant lifestyle, worldview and surly the calling card for most of them - bond.

the forgeries and fallacies begin in the c bible from the very beginning, chapter 1 and are consistent throughout there is no reason to keep reading verbatim a deliberately misleading publication that also has a history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

the 1st century events do not belong to christians particularly when their book was written 400 years past those events and by officials that were instrumental in the crucifixion of the individual involved - using their death for their own agenda not that of the one persecuted - liberation theology, self determination the reasons they were willing to die for.

science and technology are very much a part of the living garden that began its existence on planet Earth and all other planets conducive to the physiology the life is associated with and also the spiritual content physiology can not exist without and unique for all beings living in the universe. evolution proves the volatility of physiology's spiritual content if not its origin.

religious fanatics are who "ruin" {sic} threads, disguised in many forms but similarly the same however strength is actually accomplished seeing through them than being a part to their duplicity - paterfamilias, being a familiar errant lifestyle, worldview and surly the calling card for most of them - bond.
>>religious fanatics are who "ruin" {sic} threads, disguised in many forms but similarly the same however strength is actually accomplished seeing through them than being a part to their duplicity - paterfamilias, being a familiar errant lifestyle, worldview and surly the calling card for most of them - bond.<<

Nada. You are wrong again. Atheists are usually wrong. Can you admit that you are wrong? It doesn't matter as people here bombard you regardless and think you are a fool.

Nada. You are wrong again. Atheists are usually wrong. Can you admit that you are wrong? It doesn't matter as people here bombard you regardless and think you are a fool.
religious fanatics are who "ruin" {sic} threads, disguised in many forms but similarly the same however strength is actually accomplished seeing through them than being a part to their duplicity -

you and your phony 4th century c bible are a good example, bond.

1641674965306.png

another for you to claim to be wrong ... as the history of your false religion begun 400 years past the events it uses for its own purposes - certainly not a clarion call for self determination as was that of the crucified itinerant and no doubt the crime of the gal above.

Forum List

Back