If Guns Are Leading Cause Of Death Among Children; Why Not Arm More Children?

We need these kids in NRA gun safety classes ASAP so these gun accidents don’t happen.

Why are dems wanting to destroy the NRA who provide, free of charge, these safety classes??

clearly they don’t care about the children safety

You can name me that case that is making its way up to the Supreme Court that bans all federal gun laws?
Go get yourself an illegal machine gun so you can challenge it for us. You be the sacrificial lamb.
Which case is it??
I am sure that gun rights org you were cheerleading for is financing it, right?
You clearly do not know how this shit works.

We need these kids in NRA gun safety classes ASAP so these gun accidents don’t happen.

Why are dems wanting to destroy the NRA who provide, free of charge, these safety classes??

clearly they don’t care about the children safety
Democrats didn't force the NRA to be corrupt...

And the NRA have long since been the organization of "simply teaching gun safety" -- you are delusion if you believe otherwise...

This organization teaches gun safety to kids too.....but I don't really see you right-wingers support them that much....but oh well...

And the NRA have long since been the organization of "simply teaching gun safety" -- you are delusion if you believe otherwise...

This organization teaches gun safety to kids too.....but I don't really see you right-wingers support them that much....but oh well...

The dnc is corrupt…we’ve known that for some time…but killing off kids so that you can try and take guns from law abiding citizens so that you can continue your oppressive regime…that takes the cake…just sick stuff

So, why must there be a big fight over it, if we all support the same thing?

GOA is not corrupt. GOA supports no federal gun laws.

I have nothing against Black Guns Matter or any other organization committed to the cause. If I back GOA does that make me less committed?

Go get yourself an illegal machine gun so you can challenge it for us. You be the sacrificial lamb.

You clearly do not know how this shit works.
In other words, you can't name a single case?
Shows me your side is full of shit..

And yes, I know how this works....isn't the abortion law about to be overturned because of similar efforts to challenge it at the Supreme Court??

Wasn't attempts at outlawing gay marriage a major thing?? They are still talking about it today...

And you cant name me any of these cases to overturn gun laws?? You have a 6-3 Supreme Court..what are you waiting on??

The dnc is corrupt…we’ve known that for some time…but killing off kids so that you can try and take guns from law abiding citizens so that you can continue your oppressive regime…that takes the cake…just sick stuff
So in other words, you don't support Black Guns? got it.....most right-wingers don't ....as all of US history has shown

I learned basic gun safety back in the 1960s from the NRA, but I dropped my membership when BushI was potus. I realize they can mobilize enough gop voters to primary people, and they have very deep pockets becuase their leadership is really the gunmakers themselves. But they block fairly innocuous to gun ownership, and common sense, reforms that are possible and might actually cause a mass shooting to not occur. Guns are part of American society, like it or not. I'm certainly not just hoping to luck that some home intruder isn't coming into my home some night.

In other words, you can't name a single case?
Shows me your side is full of shit..
:laughing0301:

What the fuck do you expect me to do, Biff?

The only way I can personally challenge the NFA is to violated, get arrested, get prosecuted, be convicted, THEN challenge it all the way up to the SCOTUS.

I guess I am just not as committed as you demand.
And yes, I know how this works....isn't the abortion law about to be overturned because of similar efforts to challenge it at the Supreme Court??
I don't fucking know. I am pro choice.
Wasn't attempts at overturning gay marriage a major thing??
I don't know. I am pro government getting the fuck out of marriage (which is also pro gay marriage).

You don't really know who/what I am, Biff. You just lump me in with everybody else.

And you cant name me any of these cases to overturn gun laws??
What the fuck have you done, Biff? This thread looks to me like you are CHEERLEADING for gun control, even though you deny it.

So in other words, you don't support Black Guns? got it.....most right-wingers don't ....as all of US history has shown
i have no problem with black guns or silver guns.

my party hasn’t worked to oppress black people. didn’t fight to keep them in slaves, made jim crow laws keeping them from owning guns, or created the racial bias 94 crime bill to locked them up….in fact my party freed the slaves, gace the. citizenship, ans created the First Step Act undoing xiden’s racist 94 crime bill

Get the fuck outta here. Now you're trying to make it a race thing?

Every black person who is eligible should own many firearms, including machine guns. PERIOD.

Let's put that shit to bed RIGHT NOW!!

Get the fuck outta here. Now you're trying to make it a race thing?

Every black person who is eligible should own many firearms, including machine guns. PERIOD.

Let's put that shit to bed RIGHT NOW!!
Conservatives haven't put it to bed yet.....and not just on gun rights either...

Voting rights too...

but those 2 rights have been tied to conservative fear since the inception of America....why??

Conservatives haven't put it to bed yet.....and not just on gun rights either...

Voting rights too...

but those 2 rights have been tied to conservative fear since the inception of America....why??
You have to ask them.

But, on voting rights, most people just want to make sure that we have 1 vote per person. Some people, and I am not naming names, believe that black people are too stupid and incompetent to get a driver's license or other form of "government" ID to vote.

We have to have ID to buy guns, and that doesn't piss you off.

And you're full of bullshit. The laws have not been found unconst. Just because you think the moon is made out of green cheese, or the world is flat, or Trump won ... that doesn't make facts.
I love it when idiots like you demonstrate your silliness by being too lazy to spell out the big long scary words.

Like when you say "The Supremes" instead of The Justices of The Supreme Court of the United States.

You lose credibility.

Go back to sleep.

"Firearms were the leading cause of death for kids one and older for the first time in 2020, the most recent year for which CDC data is available. The firearm death rate among children is steadily rising, as more kids are involved in gun-related homicides like Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, as well as suicides and accidents. [60%] of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims, another 30% of firearm-related child fatalities were suicides, 3% were accidental and 2% were of undetermined intent."
View attachment 652254

First of all....where in the 2A does it permit a tyrannical government to restrict the gun rights of a child?? If we know that the leading cause of death among children is by the gun, why are we not addressing the bad kid with the gun scenario more directly?? Yes, the only person who can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun; but how doesn't this apply to children too?? Kids are killing other kids with guns..and more often than not, the good kid is the ONLY one being denied by our government, the God-given right to arm themselves...why is that?? Again, where in the Constitution does it allow government to deny a child a weapon based on their age? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying all children...just the more elite children who have proven themselves to be responsible with a firearm....I'm not talking about just handing Cindy or Mary a gun -- when Bobby and Timmy have shown themselves to be the better kid to be trusted with a gun...

In states like Mississippi, or Alaska...or Louisiana, good Conservative states -- why are they being forced to deny their children access to the same guns the bad kids have? Among those states that are allowed to open carry; why did they not allow kids to open carry as well?? Why take away their rights? Again...why are we allowing the libs to dictate to us why we can't arm our 1st graders? Do you think bullying would be a thing if the bully knows Billy is locked and loaded and ready to deal with any and all taunts of being called fat? Why are you letting government take away the rights of good kids to take out the bad kids?
Guns don't kill people... toddlers kill people!

Guns don't kill people... toddlers kill people!

No, stupid parents who are irresponsible with firearms get killed by their toddlers.

Natural Selection

Forum List

Back