If Guns Are Leading Cause Of Death Among Children; Why Not Arm More Children?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Firearms were the leading cause of death for kids one and older for the first time in 2020, the most recent year for which CDC data is available. The firearm death rate among children is steadily rising, as more kids are involved in gun-related homicides like Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, as well as suicides and accidents. [60%] of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims, another 30% of firearm-related child fatalities were suicides, 3% were accidental and 2% were of undetermined intent."
Untitled.jpg

First of all....where in the 2A does it permit a tyrannical government to restrict the gun rights of a child?? If we know that the leading cause of death among children is by the gun, why are we not addressing the bad kid with the gun scenario more directly?? Yes, the only person who can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun; but how doesn't this apply to children too?? Kids are killing other kids with guns..and more often than not, the good kid is the ONLY one being denied by our government, the God-given right to arm themselves...why is that?? Again, where in the Constitution does it allow government to deny a child a weapon based on their age? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying all children...just the more elite children who have proven themselves to be responsible with a firearm....I'm not talking about just handing Cindy or Mary a gun -- when Bobby and Timmy have shown themselves to be the better kid to be trusted with a gun...

In states like Mississippi, or Alaska...or Louisiana, good Conservative states -- why are they being forced to deny their children access to the same guns the bad kids have? Among those states that are allowed to open carry; why did they not allow kids to open carry as well?? Why take away their rights? Again...why are we allowing the libs to dictate to us why we can't arm our 1st graders? Do you think bullying would be a thing if the bully knows Billy is locked and loaded and ready to deal with any and all taunts of being called fat? Why are you letting government take away the rights of good kids to take out the bad kids?

"Firearms were the leading cause of death for kids one and older for the first time in 2020, the most recent year for which CDC data is available. The firearm death rate among children is steadily rising, as more kids are involved in gun-related homicides like Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, as well as suicides and accidents. [60%] of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims, another 30% of firearm-related child fatalities were suicides, 3% were accidental and 2% were of undetermined intent."
View attachment 652254

First of all....where in the 2A does it permit a tyrannical government to restrict the gun rights of a child?? If we know that the leading cause of death among children is by the gun, why are we not addressing the bad kid with the gun scenario more directly?? Yes, the only person who can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun; but how doesn't this apply to children too?? Kids are killing other kids with guns..and more often than not, the good kid is the ONLY one being denied by our government, the God-given right to arm themselves...why is that?? Again, where in the Constitution does it allow government to deny a child a weapon based on their age? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying all children...just the more elite children who have proven themselves to be responsible with a firearm....I'm not talking about just handing Cindy or Mary a gun -- when Bobby and Timmy have shown themselves to be the better kid to be trusted with a gun...

In states like Mississippi, or Alaska...or Louisiana, good Conservative states -- why are they being forced to deny their children access to the same guns the bad kids have? Among those states that are allowed to open carry; why did they not allow kids to open carry as well?? Why take away their rights? Again...why are we allowing the libs to dictate to us why we can't arm our 1st graders? Do you think bullying would be a thing if the bully knows Billy is locked and loaded and ready to deal with any and all taunts of being called fat? Why are you letting government take away the rights of good kids to take out the bad kids?
Are you including all the children shot in driveways at birthday parties btw

Do you even know that happens?

Wiggle out of this worm

Yeah, lots of black child soldiers in Africa. ;)

AfricanChildSoldier.jpg
Yes, and seeing as tho this is a post about the US and its Constitution....I am not sure why you posted this....unless its just you wanting to show off your stash of African children with guns.....

...but your pedo-festish aside...where does the 2A allow government to restrict the rights of children to carry a gun?

View attachment 652254

Miss, and Al are seeing accidential deaths, likely due to hunting accidents, in LA, which is run by a Dem Gov, they have to deal with NO....

with that said though, given in 2020 we had a lock down and less people on the road, it's not a surprise that the leading cause of death switched between guns and automobile accidents. The most amazing thing is that folks like you were asking for cars to be banned, in all those years prior to this...which highlights to me, you don't really care about the children, so much as making sure citizens are disarmed, and only Xiden and your demafascit have guns

Yes, and seeing as tho this is a post about the US and its Constitution....I am not sure why you posted this....unless its just you wanting to show off your stash of African children with guns.....

...but your pedo-festish aside...where does the 2A allow government to restrict the rights of children to carry a gun?
When were kids part of a well regulated militia in the US?

"of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims,"

Children, up to the age of 19? Funny. Why 19? That is not normally considered a child.

Is it because that was the only way to get the scary numbers that were the goal?

What percentage of these "children" are gang members waging gang battles and crimes?

"of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims,"

Children, up to the age of 19? Funny. Why 19? That is not normally considered a child.

Is it because that was the only way to get the scary numbers that were the goal?

What percentage of these "children" are gang members waging gang battles and crimes?
They always do. The studies are based on children and adolescents.
You make a good point about gang bangers, as well.

Forum List

Back