If Guns Are Leading Cause Of Death Among Children; Why Not Arm More Children?

But the "good kid" isn't being denied their "right" to own a gun, the "bad kid" is breaking the law by being armed by one.

Can you tell me this time in American history where there was truly unfettered 2A rights in this country, for all??

I'll wait

Fact of the matter is... Conservatives have ALWAYS BEEN OK with gun control...as long as the right ones were under control...
So come clean right now. Are you saying that you're OK with children purchasing and possessing firearms in schools? Let's hear it.

Can you tell me this time in American history where there was truly unfettered 2A rights in this country, for all??

I'll wait

Fact of the matter is... Conservatives have ALWAYS BEEN OK with gun control...as long as the right ones were under control...
Prior to the 1934 National Firearms Act anyone could own artillery and a lot of other toys.

So come clean right now. Are you saying that you're OK with children purchasing and possessing firearms in schools? Let's hear it.
As a solution to making that school safer? No...not at this point...but for some reason, right wingers keep thinking this is a viable solution...why??

But I am for locking school doors first...seems a lot less problematic.....

I'll wait

So what you're saying is we should just shut the fuck up because we've always had infringement before and the government has the right to unconstitutionally infringe on our rights because it has always been the case?

What the fuck are you arguing, Biff?

None of us should have any gun rights because black slaves were not allowed to have guns or vote? Is that what you're saying, Biff?

Or, no wait, you're arguing that white people should not have any gun rights?

As a solution to making that school safer? No...not at this point...but for some reason, right wingers keep thinking this is a viable solution...why??

But I am for locking school doors first...seems a lot less problematic.....
Who in the motherfucking motherfuck said that we should arm children?

I'm starting to think you believe your own bullshit sarcasm. Jesus butt fucking Christ.

You are the QUEEN of strawmen.

So what you're saying is we should just shut the fuck up because we've always had infringement before and the government has the right to unconstitutionally infringe on our rights because it has always been the case?

What the fuck are you arguing, Biff?

None of us should have any gun rights because black slaves were not allowed to have guns or vote? Is that what you're saying, Biff?

Or, no wait, you're arguing that white people should not have any gun rights?
No, I am saying you have already shut the fuck up because NOT AN INCH has been made by those right-wing politicians you love so much - to make it easier for you to own every weapon your heart desires....almost as if, it aint really much of a priority other than cosplaying about it online...

Yea...and?

I remember something about the NRA supporting it......they were really full of shit back then...
Which is why most of us support the gun owners of America.

Where are you getting all the straw to blow down? Some cows must be hungry.

No, I am saying you have already shut the fuck up because NOT AN INCH has been made by those right-wing politicians you love so much - to make it easier for you to own every weapon your heart desires....almost as if, it aint really much of a priority other than cosplaying about it online...
Ain't much of a priority for who?

So we should back the Democrats who want to take our guns away because the Republicans suck donkey ass and won't do anything?

What are you arguing exactly?

Who in the motherfucking motherfuck said that we should arm children?

I'm starting to think you believe your own bullshit sarcasm. Jesus butt fucking Christ.

You are the QUEEN of strawmen.
Is a 12 yr old a child??

If so....one of your circle team-mates is calling for just that......on this very post...

But you are too busy riding my dic as is your usual resting spot ..so I understand why you missed it...you love being on my dic

00a-rea-008 (100).jpg

Which is why most of us support the gun owners of America.

Where are you getting all the straw to blow down? Some cows must be hungry.
what legislation have that organization gotten passed??

Did they make it easier for you to get those tax free grenades yet??

Is there a bill in the house being pushed by Boebert or someone yet??

If not, their lobbying power aint shit....or...you are full of shit

Because they damn sure don't have the power of the NRA -- so someone is lying about "who we most support"

Ain't much of a priority for who?

So we should back the Democrats who want to take our guns away because the Republicans suck donkey ass and won't do anything?

What are you arguing exactly?
You are backing republicans who are not doing anything about making those grenades easier to have ....you are not even pressuring them enough to make it a campaign issue...so no, it is not a priority for you....

Because we definitely see hating trans people and banning school books is way higher on the list...kinda what makes me think you are full of shit...

Is a 12 yr old a child??

If so....one of your circle team-mates is calling for just that......on this very post...

But you are too busy riding my dic as is your usual resting spot ..so I understand why you missed it...you love being on my dic

View attachment 652286
Who said we should arm children to protect them from mass shooters?

You are desperate to swim your way out of this RETARDED thread.

You are backing republicans who are not doing anything about making those grenades easier to have ....you are not even pressuring them enough to make it a campaign issue...so no, it is not a priority for you....
How the fuck do you know?

YOU are backing DEMOCRATS who we KNOW would never do ANYTHING but ban and confiscate if they were allowed.

So, what does that say about your dumb ass?

what legislation have that organization gotten passed??

Did they make it easier for you to get those tax free grenades yet??

Is there a bill in the house being pushed by Boebert or someone yet??

If not, their lobbying power aint shit....or...you are full of shit

Because they damn sure don't have the power of the NRA -- so someone is lying about "who we most support"
It's really not a matter of what they have passed. It's what they have prevented.

I know being on defense sucks, but that's the current state of things.

Your Democrat-voting ass sure ain't helping.

Yes, I am very prepared for dic suckers like you to avoid a simple question...

Where in the 2a does it give the government the right to take away gun rights from children?? Why do you keep avoiding the question?
I can't help you are getting stump grinded on this thread skippy. You never think before you post and then cry like a fukin bitch like the cornered rat you are...lololol

Forum List

Back