If Guns Are Leading Cause Of Death Among Children; Why Not Arm More Children?

So why so many regulations and taxes are being placed on the grenade launcher -- where in the 2A does it allow it??

A person being force to go thru all of that to own a grenade launcher and have every round stamped and tracked isn't something the 2A allows...right??

But you ammosexuals seem ok with that...why?
Wow. You're actually trying really hard to be insulting there.

Fail.

No trophy.

So you agree that the NFA is unconstitutional?

Correct

LINK?
The fact that I have not seen a single post from you on here whining about your rights to own a grenade launcher tax free, infringed upon...

I am sure there should be tons of them......right up there with posts whining about minorities that seem to be in heavy rotation with your clown ass...

It's almost as if you don't really have the problem with it that you claim...

this is essentially how this is all going here:

Biff: "The NFA is unconstitutional. How dare you right wingers support such a bad law."

"Right Wingers": "We don't."

Biff: "The second amendment makes it clear that individuals get to own whatever the fuck they want and the federal government can't do shit about it. Why aren't you gun fuckers outraged"?

"Right Wingers": "We are."

Biff: "Well.......you're all a bunch of pedos..."

:laughing0301:

"Firearms were the leading cause of death for kids one and older for the first time in 2020, the most recent year for which CDC data is available. The firearm death rate among children is steadily rising, as more kids are involved in gun-related homicides like Tuesday's mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, as well as suicides and accidents. [60%] of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims, another 30% of firearm-related child fatalities were suicides, 3% were accidental and 2% were of undetermined intent."
View attachment 652254

First of all....where in the 2A does it permit a tyrannical government to restrict the gun rights of a child?? If we know that the leading cause of death among children is by the gun, why are we not addressing the bad kid with the gun scenario more directly?? Yes, the only person who can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun; but how doesn't this apply to children too?? Kids are killing other kids with guns..and more often than not, the good kid is the ONLY one being denied by our government, the God-given right to arm themselves...why is that?? Again, where in the Constitution does it allow government to deny a child a weapon based on their age? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying all children...just the more elite children who have proven themselves to be responsible with a firearm....I'm not talking about just handing Cindy or Mary a gun -- when Bobby and Timmy have shown themselves to be the better kid to be trusted with a gun...

In states like Mississippi, or Alaska...or Louisiana, good Conservative states -- why are they being forced to deny their children access to the same guns the bad kids have? Among those states that are allowed to open carry; why did they not allow kids to open carry as well?? Why take away their rights? Again...why are we allowing the libs to dictate to us why we can't arm our 1st graders? Do you think bullying would be a thing if the bully knows Billy is locked and loaded and ready to deal with any and all taunts of being called fat? Why are you letting government take away the rights of good kids to take out the bad kids?
Common practice before Leftardism began to destroy society in the 60’s.

1654007433027.jpeg

1654007495372.jpeg

this is essentially how this is all going here:

Biff: The NFA is unconstitutional. How dare you right wingers support such a bad law.

"Right Wingers": "We don't."

Biff: "The second amendment makes it clear that individuals get to own whatever the fuck they want in the federal government can't do shit about it. Why aren't you gun fuckers outraged"?

"Right Wingers": "We are."

Biff: "Well.......you're all a bunch of pedos..."

:laughing0301:
I am against all gun control laws...I have made that clear many times....with posts...

are you claiming my position is wrong?

The fact that I have not seen a single post from you on here whining about your rights to own a grenade launcher tax free, infringed upon...

I am sure there should be tons of them......right up there with posts whining about minorities that seem to be in heavy rotation with your clown ass...

It's almost as if you don't really the problem with it that you claim...
Has your dumb ass not seen me on here complaining about the NFA being unconstitutional?

Have you not seen me on here 1 million times saying that the second amendment is a ban on federal authority?

Jesus.

Penelope's record just went up in flames.

Has your dumb ass not seen me on here complaining about the NFA being unconstitutional?

Have you not seen me on here 1 million times saying that the second amendment is a ban on federal authority?

Jesus.

And yet, you are whining about me asking for kids to be armed??

When that is not a fringe RIGHT WING position to have....

I don't recall anyone saying a good guy with a car stops a bad guy with a car....

So aside from dodging the topic like a bitch...where in the 2a does it give government the right to take away gun rights from children??
Good guys with cars, stop bad guys with cars all the time....did you not watch the Dukes of Hazard as a kid?

The Second Amendment doesn't take away gun rights from kids, the US Constitution applies to everyone The Second Amendment however, discusses the Govt inability to infringe on the people as whole.

I am against all gun control laws...I have made that clear many times....with posts...

are you claiming my position is wrong?
That's just a thing, Biff. You won't take "yes" for an answer.

You started this thread to sarcastically bitch about children allegedly not being allowed to have guns. Which, by the way means that you think we all believe children should be allowed to possess guns without adult supervision. (not true)

Just what the fuck are you trying to argue in this thread?

Jesus.

and no, I have not seen you whining about not being able to have untaxed rocket launchers, or missiles....that would be bullshit.....

Boys -- and some girls -- still get their first .22 rifle on their twelfth birthday in the vast majority of towns in the state where I live.

I hope this fact causes the biffy to piss itself.
I am against gun control, cuck......you aren't smart enough to know what my point is......

But what I do know is....right wingers are full of shit when it comes to their faux gun rights stance...

Because they have CONSISTENLY DEMONSTRATED THRU OUT THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY that they are A-OK with gun control...

I am against gun control, cuck......you aren't smart enough to know what my point is......

But what I do know is....right wingers are full of shit when it comes to their faux gun rights stance...

Because they have CONSISTENLY DEMONSTRATED THRU OUT THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY that they are A-OK with gun control...
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We honestly do value it.

Don't give me that shit.

You came in here to sarcastically scream for gun control.

This is getting beyond pathetic.
I am against gun control......because gun control was never aimed at safety -- but more at the control of some...primarily black folks...

Which is why most of the laws were targeted at them..and it wasn't CONSERVATIVES who were the most opposed to it...

And if there is ever a way they can selectively target black folks again with it..yo goofy ass will be silent about it...

Show me a time in this country where there was ever "NO GUN CONTROL" in the US

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We honestly do value it.
Can you tell me this time in American history where there was truly unfettered 2A rights in this country, for all??

I'll wait

Fact of the matter is... Conservatives have ALWAYS BEEN OK with gun control...as long as the right ones were under control...

You started this shitty, sarcastic thread, like you always do, to make a ridiculous argument that none of us has ever made, all to prove that we are somehow in favor of incompetent people having unsupervised access to firearms.

Deny it.

Forum List

Back