If Guns Are Leading Cause Of Death Among Children; Why Not Arm More Children?

Miss, and Al are seeing accidential deaths, likely due to hunting accidents, in LA, which is run by a Dem Gov, they have to deal with NO....

with that said though, given in 2020 we had a lock down and less people on the road, it's not a surprise that the leading cause of death switched between guns and automobile accidents. The most amazing thing is that folks like you were asking for cars to be banned, in all those years prior to this...which highlights to me, you don't really care about the children, so much as making sure citizens are disarmed, and only Xiden and your demafascit have guns
I don't recall anyone saying a good guy with a car stops a bad guy with a car....

So aside from dodging the topic like a bitch...where in the 2a does it give government the right to take away gun rights from children??

Depends on if you are going to twist yourself into enough pretzel shapes to get around the "well regulated" part of the 2A

is that part the reason behind why you right-wing ammosexuals ain't whining about not being to have a javelin missile?
It doesnt mean regulated in that sense, dumbass.
I guess you really are this goddamn stupid. Too consistent not to be.

A good guy with a car can stop a bad guy with a car.

There. I said it.

Here is proof:

Next.

So is this where you are show me where cars are being banned??

I mean, all I know about cars in relation to guns is...they are more regulated than guns.....but having a car isn't a right.....so try a new deflection...

Its a stupid ass topic. Children arent even individuals. They are property of their parents. They dont have rights.
Seriously, are you this goddamn stupid in RL?
un huh...

"There is no minimum age to possess firearms under Texas law."

So is Texas stupid...is that what you are saying??

Depends on if you are going to twist yourself into enough pretzel shapes to get around the "well regulated" part of the 2A
The only people twisting themselves into a fucking pretzel over the "well regulated" part are gun grabbers.

I don't feel like having this stupid discussion with you.

It is very clear from the plain language of the 2A that the OPERATIVE was to ban federal authority. That is the easiest, least susceptible to multiple meanings, interpretation that communist fucking cock suckers love to ignore.

Next.

un huh...

However, it is an affirmative defense to this offense that the parent or the person having legal custody of the minor had given written permission for the sale or, if the transfer was other than a sale, the parent or person having legal custody had given effective consent.
Yep. Dumbass.

un huh...

that is horribly wrong. That is an improper statement of Texas law.

It is unlawful for a minor to be in possession of a firearm without adult supervision you dumb fuck. The adult is held criminally responsible for the minor's misuse.

Are you this shitty at arguing? Is that why you always use sarcasm?

It doesnt mean regulated in that sense, dumbass.
I guess you really are this goddamn stupid. Too consistent not to be.
So since the regulation in your interpretation applies to the militia part...

Why are we not able to own grenade launchers to counter all of the bad guys with grenade launchers?

I don't even see the NRA crusading for our right to own grenade launchers

So since the regulation in your interpretation applies to the militia part...

Why are we not able to own grenade launchers to counter all of the bad guys with grenade launchers?

I don't even see the NRA crusading for our right to own grenade launchers
You can own a grenade launcher :lol:
How many fails in one thread can you do? :rofl:

However, it is an affirmative defense to this offense that the parent or the person having legal custody of the minor had given written permission for the sale or, if the transfer was other than a sale, the parent or person having legal custody had given effective consent.
Yep. Dumbass.
There still is no law that "PREVENTS" a child from having a firearm...you do understand that right??
So you should be A-OK with parents giving that kid that gun....

is that part the reason behind why you right-wing ammosexuals ain't whining about not being to have a javelin missile?

In the vernacular of the 1700's, "well regulated" doesn't mean what you think it does. It meant "functional."

Google is your friend.

Forum List

Back