If Dems Won Everything, Why Are They So Crazy Mad?

You approve of election fraud.

False. I'm not convinced of the massive election fraud that you claim.

There's only two ways you can make a post like this. One is because you approve of the fraud. Two is because you are too stupid to wipe your own ass.

Take your nonsense over to the conspiracy theory section. I'm not buying it and neither are the courts.

Sucks for you, huh?

No, it sucks for you. You assholes stole the election but you are so scared by us that you resort to third world shitholesque inaugurations, and now are continuing to surround yourselves with barbed wire and troops who seemingly don't like you. You must be worried about the bayonet coming for you while you sleep.

And you should be.

I doubt you weren't afraid of losing the election before the stopped of the vote count.

It was too close for comfort for me. We knew the mail-in votes would lean more blue, but yes, I was afraid of Trump winning.
CNN was very nervous as in 2016 one already seen un déjà vu and this election stinks of fraud because of the fact that the meter is getting stuck for a long time as a set up and I'm not the only one to think that trump supporters aren't revolted just like that for no reason and they've seen it too.

America will DIE before 4 years of 5he China puppet. Too bad you're too blind to see that

You Trumpsters are so dramatic when you lose. I love it.

1613249990157.png

CNN was very nervous as in 2016 one already seen un déjà vu and this election stinks of fraud because of the fact that the meter is getting stuck for a long time as a set up and I'm not the only one to think that trump supporters aren't revolted just like that for no reason and they've seen it too.

I'm not convinced by the conspiracy theory nonsense people like you believe. Neither are the courts.

We disagree on that.

I'm not convinced by the conspiracy theory nonsense people like you believe. Neither are the courts.
Hey, is not a conspiracy like you said i saw it in live no conspiracy at all just the fact and no democrat can't said the contrary.

Hey, is not a conspiracy like you said i saw it in live no conspiracy at all

You saw it and you have a conspiracy explanation for what you saw. I don't believe in that conspiracy and neither do the courts.

So we disagree on what happened there.

Hey, is not a conspiracy like you said i saw it in live no conspiracy at all

You saw it and you have a conspiracy explanation for what you saw. I don't believe in that conspiracy and neither do the courts.

So we disagree on what happened there.
You should look at the election again in full and you will see what happened the votes for Trump were blocked and the votes were all for your favorite. Go do it, analyze well and then tell me if I'm wrong or not.

Forum List

Back