If Dems Won Everything, Why Are They So Crazy Mad?

What am I supposed to be mad about?

I'm thrilled that we got that idiot out of office.
Why? Everything has gone downhill since......illegals flooding over, our enemies lining up to take shots at us, gas prices up, medication like insulin up, fences around court houses and capitals, more people unemployed, and inflation all over the place.

So you’re saying Biden supporters are rich.
While you mock the 99%
Hilarious.
I’m just telling you there’s two kinds of Trump supporters. The economically advantaged elitists and the economically disadvantaged whom the elitists use to become economically advantages and whom have been convinced that it’s a China and Mexico’s fault.

Honey...the public does not have a positive option of congress...period.
True, but as a body composed of hundreds of people, everyone is bound to dislike some of them.

It’s hardly an indictment of a particular person or party.

Honey...the public does not have a positive option of congress...period.
True, but as a body composed of hundreds of people, everyone is bound to dislike some of them.

It’s hardly an indictment of a particular person or party.
I am talking about congress as a whole. It’s not my problem that you break down everything into little categories and give the Marxists a pass.

I am talking about congress as a whole. It’s not my problem that you break down everything into little categories and give the Marxists a pass.
They’d be more popular if they had convicted Trump yesterday.

They hate themselves and the country. Govt is all they have. That's the end of the road for them.
Hmm. If government is all we have, how come you’re the ones rioting when you lose control of the government?

Hmmm, why would a duly elected govt need thousands of troops, concertina wire, and a fence? Hint: It ain't because of a bunch of rag tag idiots wandering around the white house rotunda.

Here are those idiots....

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the White House

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Forum List

Back