If Dems Won Everything, Why Are They So Crazy Mad?

You should look at the election again in full and you will see what happened the votes for Trump were blocked and the votes were all for your favorite. Go do it, analyze well and then tell me if I'm wrong or not.

I watched it live. I was glued to the tv as it was happening.

If you have a convincing argument, then you should go present it to the courts.

You don't.

You should look at the election again in full and you will see what happened the votes for Trump were blocked and the votes were all for your favorite. Go do it, analyze well and then tell me if I'm wrong or not.

I watched it live. I was glued to the tv as it was happening.

If you have a convincing argument, then you should go present it to the courts.

You don't.
Probably you didn't see anything because it all suits you well.

I'm being objective and the courts agree with me, even the conservative judges.

I would argue that you see a conspiracy theory without any evidence because that's what you want to be true.

To each their own.

I would argue that you see a conspiracy theory without any evidence because that's what you want to be true.

To each their own.

An objective judge would allow evidence to be presented. Every case that was launched the judges refused to allow the evidence to be presented. That makes them complicit.

To each their own.
So you're not going to look at the election again to confirm that he didn't have fraud?

To each their own.
Is that why Democrats say the voting machines are rigged?

To each their own.
So you're not going to look at the election again to confirm that he didn't have fraud?
There will be no postmortem of the voting process because shutup.

An objective judge would allow evidence to be presented. Every case that was launched the judges refused to allow the evidence to be presented. That makes them complicit.

Go take your issues up with them. Many of them were appointed by Trump himself.

Go take your issues up with them. Many of them were appointed by Trump himself.

Just proves that the swamp is large, and more corrupt than ever.

Is that why Democrats say the voting machines are rigged?

Submit evidence to the courts or I’ll disregard that claim as conspiracy theory nonsense.
Courts? Which courts? The one that ruled people can be slaves or the one that ruled American citizens can be put in concentration camps without trial. Twice.

People tend to get pissed off at dictator wannabe's who try to kill them and overthrown the government.

Donald Trump has just spent four years trying attacking, lying about, and attempting to jail Obama, Biden, and Clinton. And then he tried to kill the leadership of both parties and take over the government.

In most of the countries in the world, they wouldn't even have a trial. They would have just taken Trump out and shot him when the coup failed.

Do you think that if this is repeated often enough, it will become true?

Forum List

Back